UNSC Pillar Of Autumn: 1
Re Verse: 3
Lotta Litter: 0

Omni-Crash: The First Legion

Guest potterpuppetpals

Guest potterpuppetpals

Continued from here.

Prologue: A New Fellowship.

After the huge Omniverse collapse that occured, all the high mystics, sorcerers and lesser gods gathered together around the Stone Table of Aslan in Narnia. Aslan himself showed them there, given that Narnia still exists in this new universe and is relatively undisturbed.

"How do we keep the order in this new realm before the coming of total Armageddon?" asks the thunder god Raiden.

"We all know that war is imminent. All we can do as the guardians of our respective universes is protect the innocent as we would normally do." says Shazam.

"Yes. With all the Gods gone to fix this problem, only we can do this. But there are many foolish, yet powerful entities here. It will not be easy keeping the peace." says Aslan.

"Fear not. For a plan me and my fellow Jedi masters have." exclaims Yoda.

"What is this plan?" asks Gandalf.

"Protect, and guide, we do, yes? Then guide we must." explains Yoda.

"I agree. With the right guidance, good always prevails. While my race is sworn to never interfere with alien afairs, I cannot stand idolly by and watch the destruction of everything." says the Watcher, Uatu.

"My Earthrealm warriors have prevailed over evil countless times. Perhaps it is time for us to choose new warriors to defend this world." says Raiden.

"But who do we choose? We know nothing about the characters of the people from these other universes." says Gandalf.

"Like Yoda says. We must trust these people and guide them down the right path. With our resources, we will randomly choose these warriors, and separate them into four different leagues, each led by one of us." says Uatu.

Raiden steps forward.

"I volunteer to guide the first league. I bid you all farewell." says Raiden as he teleports away in a flash of lightning. As the fate of all creation is decided, Aslan opens a portal for his new friends to leave through.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, this is it. You can choose whatever character you want now. Share your ideas with me and I'll make it happen! In Khazan Falling, psuedo didn't know anything about Star Wars and was generally clueless as to what was going on. In this thread, before I do anything, I'll have to make sure it's OK with everyone else first. Sound good? OK!

This story is only about the first legion working for Raiden from Mortal Kombat, and the bits about the next legions will be coming once this one is finished. There are up to 12 character slots available. When you post your characters, put them in this format:

Name: Shaggy Rogers and Scooby-Doo

Series: Scooby-Doo

Where they are before being teleported to Raiden's temple: Being chased by a group of old enemies through an old castle.

Image link: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vewmLRx4KTs/Tpcnfh1wO8I/AAAAAAAAALc/VIpqCysWzg4/s1600/Shaggy+and+Scooby+-+Zoinks.jpg

----------------------------------------

No gods, reality warpers and whatnot. Ready? Go!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nrdman

(1st character)

Name: The Dragonborn

Series: The Elder Scolls

Where he was: Opened an Elder Scroll.

Image Link:http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/skyrim_dragonborn_the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim_the_elder_scrolls_warrior_rage_armor_shield_2243_1920x1200.jpg

(2nd Character)

Name: Enderman

Series: Minecraft

Where he was: The End, holding a random block

Image Link:http://www.minecraftopia.com/images/blocks/enderman.png

Name: Commander Evan Shepard

Series: Mass Effect

Image:

42552192.png

----------------

Name: Guard

Series: Elder Scrolls

Location: Patrolling the city of Gnisis in the province of Morrowind

Image: imperial_morrowind2.jpg

Guest thanosisawesome

Name: Matt Murdock AKA Daredevil

Series: Daredevil

Where he is: In Hell's Kitchen, patrolling rooftops.

Image: 

406px-Daredevil.jpg

James Howlett AKA Wolverine

Series: X-Men

Image: wolverine-800x600-300x300.jpg

Guest nrdman

Name: Guard

Series: Elder Scrolls

Location: Patrolling the city of Gnisis in the province of Morrowind

I am going to steal your sweetroll.

Guest tomisntblue

So if I understand this correctly...

Name: Black Star and Tsubaki 

Series: Soul Eater

Where they are before being teleported to Raiden's temple: Black Star was standing on top of the D.W.M.A shouting to everyone who'll listen about how big and strong he is. 

Image link: Black_Star_and_Tsubaki_by_LGA_D.png

Name: Crona and Ragnarok

Series: Soul Eater

Where they are before being teleported to Raiden's temple: Sitting in his/her room, trying to figure out how to deal with Ragnarok putting thumbtacks in his/her shoes again.

Image link: 3064d2e270475e6ca886464a2717c791.jpeg?v=

Guest nrdman

I believe you only get 2 characters, not 2 pairs. Triple P only has his 2 characters grouped as one because they are from the same dimension. You can only choose your characters from the same dimension if they reguarly appear together.

Guest potterpuppetpals

I believe you only get 2 characters, not 2 pairs. Triple P only has his 2 characters grouped as one because they are from the same dimension. You can only choose your characters from the same dimension if they reguarly appear together.

No, it's alright. But they can't be part of the same league. So, you're all going to have to save your secondry characters. Here is the list for this legion, and all your second characters will have to be saved for the Second Legion. Is everyone OK with that?

potterpuppetpals (me): Shaggy and Scooby

nrdman: The Dragonborn

Nova: Commander Shepard

thanosisawesome: Daredevil

tomisntblue: Black Star and Tsubaki

For the next thread:

nrdman: Enderman

Nova: Guard

tomisntblue: Ragnarok and Crono

thanosisawesome: Wolverine

OK, 7 slots left for this one.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Hmm.....this is gonna be one of those RP's eh? Just as well, might join if this goes anywhere. Someone mind flipping a coin for me? No sure who should go here.

Guest tomisntblue

Not that it exactly matters, because it was cleared already, but the thing with these pairs is that, they almost can't work without each other. In Soul Eater every character is in a pair because 1 member (In this case Tsubaki and Ragnarok respectively) act as the weapon to their partner (Miester). 

Note: Characters can potentialy fight on their own, as they've been seen doing so, but in those cases their only at half strength.

Second note: Crona and Ragnarok share a body, there is no way for them to be separated.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Well potter got there first, which means......

Name: Billy Batson/Captain Marvel

Series: DC comics, Shazam

Where they are before being teleported to Raiden's temple: Coming home from work at WHIZ radio station at Fawcett City as Billy.

Image link: Freddyfreeman.jpg

Guest tomisntblue

Well potter got there first, which means......

Name: Billy Batson/Captain Marvel

Interestingly enough, I was strongly considering using him (another character I considered was Impulse).

Guest Incredible Hulk

Name: Ben Tennyson

Series: Ben 10: Alien Force

Where they are before being teleported to Raiden's temple: About to transform into one of his aliens in order to battle yet another alien menace.

ben_tennyson.jpg

I'll think of a second character later

Guest tomisntblue

Naruto and Black Star on the same team... Good think Captain Marvel's here to keep the peace. 

Guest force_echo

Name: Iron Man (Tony Stark)

Series: Marvel

Location: In space, saving a civilization from a space fleet.

Pic:

IronMan_5_Preview3.jpg

Name: Jack Ryan (all weapons/plasmids from 1 and 2 fully upgraded). He also has the T-51b armor from Fallout, because f*ck it.

Location: Living a normal life after the whole Rapture thing.

Pic:Fallout_3_wallpaper_by_Slipknot91765.jpg

Guest KevinDWolf93

@Force- Two things;

1. As loose as this RP might be, I'm not sure you can give a character equipment from an entirely different universe on the justification of "f*ck it". If potter says anything to the contrary...well it's his RP.

2. Heh I figure it's probably just the latest design but upon seeing the helmet of the Iron man pic a second time, my first thought was "Holy shit, Stark made a Flash-buster!". Thought I should just share that.