MATCH SCORE
Bazooka: 0
Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

The Perfect Villains: The Semi Finals (Kevin D Wolf93 vs Zreth)

treacherous

Team Kevin D Wolf vs. Team Zreth  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Team Kevin D Wolf
    • Team Zreth

Five villainous teams remain. Only one will rise to fight in the grand finale against your choice for the Perfect hero team. The first fight of the semi-finals starts here.

This is the official battle that started here - http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2781

Team Kevin D Wolf93 vs. Team Zreth

1. Eldrad (40k) vs. Ultimecia

2. Super Buu vs. Kid Buu

3. Big Boss ""The Greatest Warrior of the 20th Century" vs. Millennium Earl

4. Anakin Skywalker (Dark Jedi version) vs. Wesley/The Killer (Wanted)

5. The Master of the Land of Fiction (Dr. Who) vs. Sinestro

6. William Corvinus (Underworld) vs. Agent Orange (Orange Lantern/DCcomics)

7. Master Asia (in Gundam/"Undefeated of the East") vs. Doomsday

The characters have no prior knowledge of each other.

Simple question: Who wins? Discuss, debate and help pick the perfect villain team. Choose wisely, because the best vilain team will have to fight the winning super hero team.

Poll ends: Friday the 25th.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Culwych

Quick breakdown

'

Team Kevin D Wolf93 vs. Team Zreth

1. Eldrad (Dr. Who) vs. Ultimecia

Eldrad could use telepathy but would that be enough against Ultimecia? I'm not actually sure so am going to give this to Ultimecia

KW: 0

Z: 1

2. Super Buu vs. Kid Buu

This depends entirely on which Super Buu we're talking about. After absorbing Gohan, Super Buu was the most powerful Buu, but before the absorptions then I think Kid Buu was stronger. I may be completely wrong as haven't watched DBZ for ages. In general though, I'm giving this to Super Buu as he was the final form (I think)

KW: 1

3. Doomsday vs. Millennium Earl

I still haven't learnt the full extent of ME's powers apart from changing some people into powerful zombies? Until further info comes along, Doomsday's taking this.

KW: 2

Anakin

KW: 3

Now this is one of those fights that should cause controversy. It's like Batman VS Superman, Superman is clearly the more powerful, but you just know that Batman'll have something up his sleeve. And the same applies to the Master who is smarter than Batman. In their last encounter, Dr Who had to turn into a god to defeat him! Just as I would usually vote Batman over Superman because of the intelligence and prep factor, so I will vote for the Master (who's back in the Christmas special!!!)

KW: 4

There is no way that Agent Orange can't defeat a werewolf.

KW: 4

Z: 2

7. Master Asia (Gundam/"Undefeated of the East") vs. Big Boss (Metal Gear/"The Greatest Warrior of the Twentieth Century")

Don't know much about either, so can't really vote. The win goes to Wolfie.

I thought it was Eldrad Ulthran from 40K... Well, what little wiki info I found on the Dr. Who Eldrad suggests that he just doesn't have the power to face Ultimecia.

2. Super Buu vs. Kid Buu

Super Buu has a greater assortment of power, though Kid Buus utter ruthlessness granted him an edge... But Rather than a winner I actually see a big blob of chewing gum that doesn't know what side it's on...

Read abit about Earl on the wikis and I get the impression that he could win this fight, though I will hold off until later info.

3. Big Boss vs Millennium Earl

Big Boss is good, but isn't Earl something far beyond human?

Tough battle, Vaders precog may protect him, and once he sees Wes he would definitely get the kill. But I see Wes probably using a sniper rifle on him witch give him all the advantages. Tough, so will hold my vote again until more info is provided or a case is argued well.

This guy? vs Sinstro... Well if the wiki is right on him then Sinstro goes down hard.

Not sure on the powers of Orangie but from the gist I get from the wiki, I say that he should be able to take the big werewolf.

7. Master Asia (Gundam/"Undefeated of the East") vs. Big Boss (Metal Gear/"The Greatest Warrior of the Twentieth Century")

Master Asia, the man took out Gundams with a towel...

7. Master Asia vs Doomsday

Hmm... I don't think that a Towel will do much to the thing that "Almost" "Killed" Superman... Despite Master Asia being a Badass Martial Arts Master that can rip apart giant Mecha with his bare hands... I say Doomsday wins this one.

Hey treach I didn't have Big Boss i had Doomsday Kevin had Big Boss.

Thanks for catching. I'll fix. Also, Wolf needs to let me know which Eldrad he's using...

If this changes anybody's votes. Just say so (PM) if you'd like and I'll record it.

Hey does anyone know which one is better slaughtering a group of little kids with a laser sword or killing every supervillan in both Europe and Australia in about a minute. You guys just think about that.

Hey does anyone know which one is better slaughtering a group of little kids with a laser sword or killing every supervillan in both Europe and Australia in about a minute. You guys just think about that.

Just a couple of questions...

1) Did he have a plan set up and have events kill these people, or did he personally kill them all?

2) How powerful were these "Super Villains"? Like are we talking Doom level baddies, or 'that guy who robbed a bank last Sunday' kinda guys?

3) If they are in close proximity, what kind of protection does he have against Force Choke, or the much worse Force Wound that targets internal organs?

4) If they are not in close proximity what is the standard layout of his long range weapons? (On a side note, I recall you saying that he can snipe from cities away, correct? I wouldn't think the set-up would allow him to travel That far, I would assume standard snipe ranges)

5) Lastly, my biggest argument for Regulars beating Force users relies on their Reaction Times and Speed. What is his Average time and speed in combat situations?

I haven't voted, yet, so you can still sway my vote possibly.

Edit: Actually, with the current redrawing of sides, it is more than likely that you will win regardless of the outcome between Anakin and Wesley... But, I would still like to know the answers...

Just a couple of questions...

1) Did he have a plan set up and have events kill these people, or did he personally kill them all?

2) How powerful were these "Super Villains"? Like are we talking Doom level baddies, or 'that guy who robbed a bank last Sunday' kinda guys?

3) If they are in close proximity, what kind of protection does he have against Force Choke, or the much worse Force Wound that targets internal organs?

4) If they are not in close proximity what is the standard layout of his long range weapons? (On a side note, I recall you saying that he can snipe from cities away, correct? I wouldn't think the set-up would allow him to travel That far, I would assume standard snipe ranges)

5) Lastly, my biggest argument for Regulars beating Force users relies on their Reaction Times and Speed. What is his Average time and speed in combat situations?

I haven't voted, yet, so you can still sway my vote possibly.

Edit: Actually, with the current redrawing of sides, it is more than likely that you will win regardless of the outcome between Anakin and Wesley... But, I would still like to know the answers...

1) Actually he was the one that was ambushed.

2) They ranged from Global threats to Street level supervillans but there where ALOT of them.

3) He wouldn't actually have any protection against Force attacks except for speed.

4) In long range when I said sniping cities away i meant with a pistol if he can find a pistol that can shoot that far. He is that accurate.

5) When Mr.Rictus is about a few feat away from him he and fires at him with a gun he moves his arm fast ehough to grab his knife pull it out and hit it with his knife and making it redirect back at Mister Rictus at the exact same speed directly into his throat.

5) When Mr.Rictus is about a few feat away from him he and fires at him with a gun he moves his arm fast ehough to grab his knife pull it out and hit it with his knife and making it redirect back at Mister Rictus at the exact same speed directly into his throat.

Last little bit of info that I need, then I'll stop bugging you. The Muzzle Velocity of the gun that Mr.Rictus used? After I have that I can probably calc Wesleys Reaction time and speed for you.

As for any sort of extra stuff, how comparable was the Film version to the non-film version? Did the film get it right? And if not, how is it different?

Annie takes it. Wesley's good, but Annie could've killed all those villains from Wanted as well. No bullet is getting past that saber with a force sensitive fighter behind it. Remember he routinely blocks blaster fire, which should be much quicker than a bullet.

Annie takes it. Wesley's good, but Annie could've killed all those villains from Wanted as well. No bullet is getting past that saber with a force sensitive fighter behind it. Remember he routinely blocks blaster fire, which should be much quicker than a bullet.

Actually those blasts are far slower then that of a bullet let alone easier to hit and see. The handgun looked alot like a Pfeifer and judging from where he comes from it has a very high chance of being one.

Anyways there is no way that Anakin could kill all those villans there had to be over a hundred of them and even with pre-cog he just wouldn't be fast or strong enough.

Yeah, absolutely no way a force user would be fast enough or strong enough. That would be silly to think.

Yes but it is stated that it can only be used for breif moments and they become much weaker after due to exhaustion not enough to take on hundreds of supervillans. And I also present this http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2638

Ha! You presented Skirmisher! Heh heh. That's funny. Hee.

Well, regardless...I voted for your team anyway. Any well trained Jedi could easily pull off the same feats as Wes and Annie was better than just some well trained Jedi. Wes was good, but Annie was better.

Ok, since I haven't gotten an answer on the Muzzle Velocity of Mr.Rictus' gun I will assume standard Pistol speeds of 300 m/s to 350 m/s (325 m/s)

Since the Distance was point blank, I will also assume several meters (5m).

In this time Wes would have had to react to the Gun Firing. At this speed and range he would only have about 0.0153 seconds before the bullet hits him, but he managed to throw a knife at roughly the same speed as the bullet and have it hit somewhere between them. Meaning that he would have had to react twice as fast to four times as fast. Then there is the time it would take to actually move the hand to the knife and then throw the knife. Here his hand would also have had to move around 300 - 350 m/s or more.

So Basically his Combat Speed is roughly 325 Meters per Second with Reaction Times reaching 0.00769 seconds to 0.00385 seconds... Damn! He's faster than an average Spartan on the draw... Though not the Chief with Cortana...

Ok, since I haven't gotten an answer on the Muzzle Velocity of Mr.Rictus' gun I will assume standard Pistol speeds of 300 m/s to 350 m/s (325 m/s)

Since the Distance was point blank, I will also assume several meters (5m).

In this time Wes would have had to react to the Gun Firing. At this speed and range he would only have about 0.0153 seconds before the bullet hits him, but he managed to throw a knife at roughly the same speed as the bullet and have it hit somewhere between them. Meaning that he would have had to react twice as fast to four times as fast. Then there is the time it would take to actually move the hand to the knife and then throw the knife. Here his hand would also have had to move around 300 - 350 m/s.

So Basically his Combat Speed is roughly 325 Meters per Second with Reaction Times reaching 0.00769 seconds to 0.00385 seconds... Damn! He's faster than an average Spartan on the draw... Thought not the Chief with Cortana...

the gun was probably a Pfifer and he didn't throw the knife he hit the bullet with the knife. Pfifer's I think go around 426 m/s or 462 m/s can't remember.

the gun was probably a Pfifer and he didn't throw the knife he hit the bullet with the knife. Pfifer's I think go around 426 m/s or 462 m/s can't remember.

Ok, so he's slightly faster... He can still react to things nigh instantaneously and move at incredible speeds... I'm quite sure that he could survive a confrontation with Vader in close combat even. What is he like in Close Combat?

Ok, so he's slightly faster... He can still react to things nigh instantaneously and move at incredible speeds... I'm quite sure that he could survive a confrontation with Vader in close combat even. What is he like in Close Combat?

I don't think I've ever seen him not kill someone with a gun but he did once ram a broken chair leg through someones skull and this is him only half way through mid combat and he managed to take on a gang single handedly an unarmed.

I just realized something if I win this then I will be the only person with a major reality warper on his team.

No, Marvel just tied me, if he gets another vote he has Janemba...

Guest KevinDWolf93

I thought it was Eldrad Ulthran from 40K... Well, what little wiki info I found on the Dr. Who Eldrad suggests that he just doesn't have the power to face Ultimecia.

2. Super Buu vs. Kid Buu

Super Buu has a greater assortment of power, though Kid Buus utter ruthlessness granted him an edge... But Rather than a winner I actually see a big blob of chewing gum that doesn't know what side it's on...

Read abit about Earl on the wikis and I get the impression that he could win this fight, though I will hold off until later info.

3. Big Boss vs Millennium Earl

Big Boss is good, but isn't Earl something far beyond human?

Tough battle, Vaders precog may protect him, and once he sees Wes he would definitely get the kill. But I see Wes probably using a sniper rifle on him witch give him all the advantages. Tough, so will hold my vote again until more info is provided or a case is argued well.

This guy? vs Sinstro... Well if the wiki is right on him then Sinstro goes down hard.

Not sure on the powers of Orangie but from the gist I get from the wiki, I say that he should be able to take the big werewolf.

Master Asia, the man took out Gundams with a towel...

7. Master Asia vs Doomsday

Hmm... I don't think that a Towel will do much to the thing that "Almost" "Killed" Superman... Despite Master Asia being a Badass Martial Arts Master that can rip apart giant Mecha with his bare hands... I say Doomsday wins this one.

Sorry it took long 2 get here. I see some debating started

Ok, skirm, it is 40k Eldar Eldrad(of ulthwe) and shame on u Zreth, thats what we were arguing on in vs:skykorean.U couldve brought it up.Anyways I believe he defeats ultimecia cause of sheer psychic power. Also I disagree for doomsday winning in that asia could just rip doomsday(literally!) a new one via charles atlas powers. Dont think he'll be back before the fight ends.

Ill get rest of my opinions later.