MATCH SCORE
Bazooka: 0
Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

The Perfect Villains: The Semi Finals (Kevin D Wolf93 vs Zreth)

treacherous

Team Kevin D Wolf vs. Team Zreth  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Team Kevin D Wolf
    • Team Zreth

Sorry it took long 2 get here. I see some debating started

Ok, skirm, it is 40k Eldar Eldrad(of ulthwe) and shame on u Zreth, thats what we were arguing on in vs:skykorean.U couldve brought it up.Anyways I believe he defeats ultimecia cause of sheer psychic power. Also I disagree for doomsday winning in that asia could just rip doomsday(literally!) a new one via charles atlas powers. Dont think he'll be back before the fight ends.

Ill get rest of my opinions later.

First Master Asia has to be at Supermans level or actually higher to rip him apart so that takes that out. Second I don't think this Eldrad has ever torn past billions on billions of centuries of time and posess someone who exsisted far before she was ever born. And what about time stops or just the control over reality Ultimecia wins by being way more powerful. Finally brought what up?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Master Asia has to be at Supermans level or actually higher to rip him apart so that takes that out. Second I don't think this Eldrad has ever torn past billions on billions of centuries of time and posess someone who exsisted far before she was ever born. And what about time stops or just the control over reality Ultimecia wins by being way more powerful. Finally brought what up?

1) I agree with the Master Asia argument, he's good but not that good.

2) But I have to disagree with the Eldrad point...

Eldrad is the single most powerful Active psychic being in the current timeline of 40K (Before he got eaten by Slaanesh...) He Mind Wars her to death. The result is that while She can take control of little girls from across time, Eldrad can make her brain explode...

1) I agree with the Master Asia argument, he's good but not that good.

2) But I have to disagree with the Eldrad point...

Eldrad is the single most powerful Active psychic being in the current timeline of 40K (Before he got eaten by Slaanesh...) He Mind Wars her to death. The result is that while She can take control of little girls from across time, Eldrad can make her brain explode...

Yes, But wouldn't that only account for mere mortal beings she is far more then that and what if she dumps him in some random dimension which he cannot inhabit or stop time or do a telepathic attack across time and what if The Millenium Earl gives her telepathic help?

Guest KevinDWolf93

out of order:brought up I was using 40k psyker

Asias feats involve punching out mechs(actually decapitating with a length of cloth) and punting skyscrapers with flying kicks(cause when ur the greatest martial artist u can do that :o ), but I see moot point as in i requested him to be in mobile suit.:

lastly how long before she stops time cause odds are eldrad saw it coming(hes a master of battle precog.)and mind wipes her before she stops time.

Asias feats involve punching out mechs(actually decapitating with a length of cloth) and punting skyscrapers with flying kicks(cause when ur the greatest martial artist u can do that :o ), but I see moot point as in i requested him to be in mobile suit.:

lastly how long before she stops time cause odds are eldrad saw it coming(hes a master of battle precog.)and mind wipes her before she stops time.

She jumps into the past jumps moments while it's still still and comes back into that moment takes everyone out of time stop and your team dies. She is an entity a force meaning she dosen't need a brain and she is still smarter then you and me. Time stopping is the first thing she is going to do.

Also if we all agree that Big Boss is going to die very very quick then we can also agree that Eldrad will be very distracted when a fat man holding a umbrella and a giant broadsword who just dosen't seem to have his brains blown out seeing that he is far above that coming in about to chop you in half. You know maybe it's just me but that would be very distracting.

Although, I don't think that it makes a difference... Unless there is hope in the later bouts.

Team Kevin D Wolf93 vs. Team Zreth

1. Eldrad Ulthran vs. Ultimecia

Eldrad pops her head.

2. Super Buu vs. Kid Buu

The Buus absorb each other but it takes them out of the fight as they can decide which team they're on.

3. Big Boss ""The Greatest Warrior of the 20th Century" vs. Millennium Earl

Big Boss is swamped under a horde of Akuma.

4. Anakin Skywalker (Dark Jedi version) vs. Wesley/The Killer (Wanted)

Wesley lays the smack down on Anakin.

5. The Master of the Land of Fiction (Dr. Who) vs. Sinestro

This MotLoF character can apparently summon ANY Fictional Being that he can think of to aid him in battle...

6. William Corvinus (Underworld) vs. Agent Orange (Orange Lantern/DCcomics)

Agent Orange is a Lantern type or something...

7. Master Asia (in Gundam/"Undefeated of the East") vs. Doomsday

MA's good but not Superman good...

Leftovers: Eldrad & MotLoF vs Earl, Wesley, Orange, and Doomsday

8. Eldrad vs Earl & Wesley

Eldrad may just win this bout, with his superior Precognition and Advanced Mental skills. Earl would go down to a Mind War, and Wes to an Eldritch Storm taking him out with AOE attack since I doubt even with Precog he'd e able to hit him.

9. MotLoF vs Orange & Doomsday

This is tough, his army of clockwork soldier may keep the two busy while he summons the JLA or what ever to defend him... Then again, he's apparently from 1926, before any of these Super power monsters existed. IDK, he may be able to summon duplicate Super Buus, Eldrads, Master Asias, and such as they are all technically fictional characters that he has met from his team.

So there is more that's screwed up here? ... Crap.

This fight has gone through the ringer... Most of the voting happened before it got kinda cleaned up, and it still requires some more cleaning up? Maybe this deserves a Do-Over.

Okay even if Eldrad blows her brains out she can still come back that level of physical harm is beneath her. For the Earl he is also an intense telepath capable ofcontrolling billions on billions of Akuma. Also he wouldn't be capable of being harmed since blowing out his brain has nothing to do with another child of Noah or innocence same goes for his massive army of Akuma. Now lets be crazy for a moment and say that Earl dies then his Akuma will still be there no longer bound by the earl they go in a beserk killing frenzy.

Okay, Just to clear things up the Earl cannot be harmed by anything other then innocence (The weapons of God) or another child of Noah (And even then he is still by far the strongest).

Okay, Just to clear things up the Earl cannot be harmed by anything other then innocence (The weapons of God) or another child of Noah (And even then he is still by far the strongest).

That's what the C'Tan said about their Necrodirmus Bodies... then the Eldar hit them with the Warp and they went poof...

Aside from that, I thought that the Earls "Mind Control" is just the Akuma being subservient to him, and not him actually controlling them.

As for Eldrad harming Ultimicia and Earl... Well, Mind War blowing out their brains is only a side effect of having their mind and soul *insensitivity'd*... Warred... yes, warred...

That's what the C'Tan said about their Necrodirmus Bodies... then the Eldar hit them with the Warp and they went poof...

Aside from that, I thought that the Earls "Mind Control" is just the Akuma being subservient to him, and not him actually controlling them.

As for Eldrad harming Ultimicia and Earl... Well, Mind War blowing out their brains is only a side effect of having their mind and soul *insensitivity'd*... Warred... yes, warred...

Still can't be harmed unless a child of Noah or innocence is involved. And what's stopping Ultimecia from simply not being in that time stopping time from another point of time or simply stopping time there it's not hard for her and it takes no time at all. No he controls them but level 2 Akuma are allowed a level of free will so that they are more useful.

Still can't be harmed unless a child of Noah or innocence is involved. And what's stopping Ultimecia from simply not being in that time stopping time from another point of time or simply stopping time there it's not hard for her and it takes no time at all. No he controls them but level 2 Akuma are allowed a level of free will so that they are more useful.

1) He doesn't have to be physically harmed for Mind War to work on him.

2) Ultimicia is tied to this fight and as such, should start at least in this time zone...

3) The Wiki that I am reading right now states that Akuma are Bound to him and must obey his orders. There is no Mind Control on his part, they're just conditioned to only follow his orders. This doesn't speak well for his mental defenses.

1) He doesn't have to be physically harmed for Mind War to work on him.Unless it has something to do with innocence it won't hurt him at best a good eough physical force can push him a tad but that's about all.

2) Ultimicia is tied to this fight and as such, should start at least in this time zone... Then she just stops time it's not like it's going to take any effort at all

3) The Wiki that I am reading right now states that Akuma are Bound to him and must obey his orders. There is no Mind Control on his part, they're just conditioned to only follow his orders. This doesn't speak well for his mental defenses. They become peices of Leroro and in turn become peices of his will but they can still be changed through telepathy same as how the Earl keeps hold of these peices with his own telepathy.

Now that I think of it I should have made a team completely composed of Children of Noah.

Actually reading up on "Innocence" and it bares a strong resemblance to a Benevolent Warp Creature.

Innocence is a very strong power that is semi-sentient; Warp beings are generally powerful beings, and had it not been for the many great upheavals in the warp over the countless ages, full sentience may not have formed there.

Innocence chooses it's wielders; Same with physically bound warp creatures.

Apparently if the user pisses off the Innocence it turns him/her into some sort of crazy Deamon; If you piss off a Warp Creature, prepare to have your soul shredded and your body confiscated...

It is used to purify Akuma (Demons); This is what the Grey Knights due all their lives with force weapons, which are basically the human psychic analogue to physically bound warp creatures.

So, based on this circumstantial evidence, Edlrad should be able to hurt Earl with his warp powers.

Actually reading up on "Innocence" and it bares a strong resemblance to a Benevolent Warp Creature.

Innocence is a very strong power that is semi-sentient; Warp beings are generally powerful beings, and had it not been for the many great upheavals in the warp over the countless ages, full sentience may not have formed there.

Innocence chooses it's wielders; Same with physically bound warp creatures.

Apparently if the user pisses off the Innocence it turns him/her into some sort of crazy Deamon; If you piss off a Warp Creature, prepare to have your soul shredded and your body confiscated...

It is used to purify Akuma (Demons); This is what the Grey Knights due all their lives with force weapons, which are basically the human psychic analogue to physically bound warp creatures.

So, based on this circumstantial evidence, Edlrad should be able to hurt Earl with his warp powers.

Yes or sorta, Innocence is like a little link up with god and god grants all of the power also those are two diffrent things entirely diffrent things even if they may seem similar and The Earl himself can treat even the most powerful innocence users like dirt under his shoes so this Eldar better be one really experienced eldar if we count those as the same thing. Finally I'm still sticking this to Ultimecia doing a Time Stop.

Yes or sorta, Innocence is like a little link up with god and god grants all of the power also those are two diffrent things entirely diffrent things even if they may seem similar and The Earl himself can treat even the most powerful innocence users like dirt under his shoes so this Eldar better be one really experienced eldar if we count those as the same thing. Finally I'm still sticking this to Ultimecia doing a Time Stop.

1) There is no God in Warhammer, the only "Gods" are beings that are either made of Warp or can use Vast amounts of it's power. IE The God Emperor of Mankind, The Chaos Gods, The Eldar Gods, The Old Ones, etc...

2) Since god in Warhammer is equated to the Warp then it is theoretically possible that Eldrad may have everything he needs to win.

3) Eldrad is more than 10,000 years old... and he has been ever active in his use of his powers and the defense of his people.

I also looked up a bit on Slaanesh and the Gods of Chaos and what they are capable of and what they do isn't that diffrent from Ultimecia. Both control a certain thing (Ultimecia for example has time and space and Slanesh alot of things that sort of revolve around greed and gluttony.) and both aspire to something some what related to what they control.

1) There is no God in Warhammer, the only "Gods" are beings that are either made of Warp or can use Vast amounts of it's power. IE The God Emperor of Mankind, The Chaos Gods, The Eldar Gods, The Old Ones, etc...

2) Since god in Warhammer is equated to the Warp then it is theoretically possible that Eldrad may have everything he needs to win.

3) Eldrad is more than 10,000 years old... and he has been ever active in his use of his powers and the defense of his people.

Defending people dosen't seem very villain like but what once again is stopping Ultimecia from time stopping.

Defending people dosen't seem very villain like but what once again is stopping Ultimecia from time stopping.

He'll do anything to protect his people, even be a Villain.

Lets give and example... he once condemned hundreds of trillions of people to die just to save only a couple thousand Eldar... How's them apples?

He'll do anything to protect his people, even be a Villain.

Lets give and example... he once condemned hundreds of trillions of people to die just to save only a couple thousand Eldar... How's them apples?

Well in his point of view like how we see thing is our species are more important so that is quite understandable. Example would you let a couple thousand of dogs die so that a small group of people can live. Or what about monkeys or anything else the anwser is kind of obvious. I find that I need a nap so I geuss this is all I have for now.