MATCH SCORE
Bazooka: 0
Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

The Perfect Villains: The Semi Finals (Kevin D Wolf93 vs Zreth)

treacherous

Team Kevin D Wolf vs. Team Zreth  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Team Kevin D Wolf
    • Team Zreth

Zreth, you should win just for the amount of fight you have in you.

Quite right there, Kev may have some good fighters in his team, but he hasn't really Fought for this battle like you have.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite right there, Kev may have some good fighters in his team, but he hasn't really Fought for this battle like you have.

What do you mean the only characters that could win their matches are MotLoF & Eldrad.

What do you mean the only characters that could win their matches are MotLoF & Eldrad.

True... but isn't that "some" of his fighters?

Guest KevinDWolf93

Sorry bout that? Have been busy last while. Though thankful for drawing out eldrad, even if theres still disagreement.

Ok heres my opinion having taken most things uve mentioned into account.

Eldrad vs Ultimecia:Ugh, Im sorry skirm, I wouldve loved to have helped here.

I have to say the whole precog vs time manip. is fairly intresting(and annoying), but I find thew statement that she at least has to start in normal time, and while the whole precog thing sounds fishy to you, keep in mind most experienced farseers can do that can do stuff like th(precog) while hes directiong most of his batallion via psychic link and going up against eldrich abominations with spears and shuriken guns. Eldrad happens to be arguably the most powerful of the farseers, able to see the future and evade it on a whim, and as skirm mentioned he is definitly ruthless enough to blow her mind, while Ultemicia is casting something :Eldrad

Super Buu vs Kid Buu: With Gohan and co absorbed(and yes I did say he was at that level,dont say Im pulling out of ass) I dont see kid buu being abale to take advantage of his wilder mind. Super buu having absorbed everyones intellect will actually be more effective than random blowing up stuff:Super Buu

Big Boss vs Earl:Yikes treach, not very good pairing. Earl wins.

Anakin vs Wes:Ok, now this one is confusing to me. Now sniping Im not entirely sure, now the whole blocking aspect while I cant find page on it(not sure official name) I do not know if the speed of the projectile(his guns) can effect, though I do admit the marginal speed of reg guns over blasterfire. Though I believe while a smaller target, someone like anakin who is very powerful in the force, would not effect his ability to dissolve it with his saber. Although I think en-masse bullets may be a problem I dont believ sniper rifles allow for that much led(though Ive never read the comic, and I am taking into account a semi-auto rifle) Though to be honest I was under the impression that all combatants start out a limited range from each other, not I want my guy 3 mioles away. So Im not sure how sniping factors in in the first place:No cue, but I think force gives advantage

The master of fiction vs sinestro:Intresting one. Both can conjure up things witht their mind, but I see the masters stuff being sentinent would be an advantage, though if sinestro can get there first(without being flashy) he may win:Master

Corvinus vs orange:Ouch, no l,ove for corvinus, dude hasnt gotten a win yet.:Orange

Asia vs Doomsday:This one is really bad, I did ask for him in master gundam. Now I think doomsdays regeneration ability shouldnt factor in this match, though durability is another story. Now trying to step on him could end badly for asia, but his laser and mini versions of bots will overwhelm doomsday abilities, though if not allowed in suit asias abilities will wound him, but I agree it would not win.:Asia if agreed to be in gundam, Doomsday if fighting skills alone

Round 2 combatants:Eldrad,Super Buu, and master of fiction vs Earl and Orange,

Eldrad and fiction vs Earl:I agree eldrads psychic abilities will have some kind of an effect on earl, but for good measure the master could summon someone who could stop Earl while Eldrad covers him with his abilities(both physical and precog...imagine all the stuff they could split together)

Buu vs Orange:Umm, Im not sure oranges extra abilities can do anything that would slow super buu down much. Even absorption Im not sure about, need some explination on that.

Again sorry I havent been around, but Im free this week, so lay it on me.

The end! This round is over. You can continue to vote, but it won't count in the competition. Congratulations Zreth. You put up a good fight against Skirmisher and myself who weren't even the Team you were fighting against. You will now move on to the finals round. We are almost to the end to find out who has the Perfect Team!