Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

An RP using FPL and CBUB Characters!!! Oh Snap! Sign up!

treacherous

I hate to add to the confusion, but should Potter and I wait for you to say what our attacks did, or just wing it for a day? 

Nope.  Go for it.  This isn't one of those RP's or I wouild've told you so earlier.  You guys wing it and people vote on your performance in your posts.  I'm going to take that poll down soon, so have at thee.

Hey, treacherous, can I RP as some of the NPCs and bystanders in the Mortal Kombat universe?

Only in fights and if not in fights, only the non-main characters, like guards and whatnot.  Try not to deviate from things you already know.  In other words, don't make up stuff that I haven't told you.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Only in fights and if not in fights, only the non-main characters, like guards and whatnot.  Try not to deviate from things you already know.  In other words, don't make up stuff that I haven't told you.

OK.

Another question, since we're using the classic "Nexus of the Multiverse" Khazan that existed in old-school FPL continuity, and by that it's like really old-school where by established media characters are also part of said multiverse, does that mean the FPL side isn't restricted to just modern FPL characters? I mean, if I wanna play an FPL character can I use one of my characters that I had from the classic continuity?

Answered in PM. Okay, I'm caught up in the reading. Time to get some new crossover fights.

Note: Potterpuppet and Legacy, I didn't expect you guys to go into a whole world of your own. Just know that their are consequences to every decision.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Answered in PM. Okay, I'm caught up in the reading. Time to get some new crossover fights.

Note: Potterpuppet and Legacy, I didn't expect you guys to go into a whole world of your own. Just know that their are consequences to every decision.

Shiz.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Did you two just set up a match on your own? Seriously?

None of the stuff that goes down in the MK universe is going to have any lasting effect.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Besides, it wasn't a fight. It was merely a threat on Scorpion's part. And Scorpion just fell into the Netherrealm anyway, so just chill.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Middle Earth is kind of dead. I don't think any of us really have even half an understand what's going on.

I agree. Nothing is really going on anywhere anymore.