X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 13718 Jeff The Killer vs. Slender Man

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

It was night in the state of Kansas.  A boy was looking at random horror on creepypasta.  Then he came over one person.  Jeff the killer, the boy knew that the internet told lies but for some reason this one story scared him.  Maybe because of how the imagination can play tricks on you. Or how it really could be true but all in all this, Jeff the killer was a freak show.  What looked like the Joker and a demon having a baby made this kid frightened.  Soon the clock struck 12 and the kid hit the hay.  He slept for 3 minutes then woke with a sudden crash.  His dad ran in his room.  "Son you have to protect yourself.  Son he is coming."  Then a man walked into the room. He held a bloody knife.  "Go to sleep"  The kid got up and ran.  "Okay then run lets have a chase."  Jeff followed the kid closely but wouldn't strike he wanted his prey to die but not if it meant that he would have to clean the blood from the ground to hide his tracks.  Finally the kid collapsed.  "Now you can Go to..."  A sudden impact from another thing hit Jeff.  The kid looked to see one of Slenderman's Proxies,  The Rake.

Another kid 40 miles away was also on Creepypasta.  This kid only knew this web site. Then the kid read a story it was the exact story of the other kid 40 miles away.  As soon as he finished he read the last words.  Help me please.  The kid went to the comments.  "This is scary but not as scary as people like Slender man or his proxies. Try to do one of those next time."

The Rake ran at the downed Jeff. "Oh no you don't."  Jeff was up on his feet and with one swift movement sliced the head off of the Rake.  "You could have been more fun you little punk."  Jeff then looked at the kid who was crying and waiting for death if Jeff won he would die and if the monster won he diddn't know what would happen.  "Kid, it's time for you to Go to sleep."  Jeff then threw the knife at the kid but before the knife hit a tentacle the knife dropped. "What the hell?"  Jeff yelled now he had to go kill the kid and be covered in blood.  Then a man tall very skinny long arms appeared in front of the kid.  "Get out of the way this kid is mine."  The man had now eyes no mouth no face at all only a white shroud.  "What cat got your tounge."  Then a tentacle came flying at Jeff. "You need to try again I don't think you pissed me off enough."  The man then dissapeared only for him to appear behind Jeff.  "What are you a Dragon Ball Z fighter?"  Jeff slashed at the man only to miss again.  "Come on you jerk!"  Slender man then looked at Jeff a tentacle then flew at Jeff it hit Jeff very hard but it wasn't sharp like Jeff thought but like a fist and it hurt.  Jeff laughed then slashed again at Slender man finally getting a cut one that hurt Slender man the finally knew that they would have to fight to show who was better.  The battle was on.

jeff_the_killer_vs_slender_by_manu17acdc

It's not fantastic-- work on sentence structure, tenses, separating paragraphs, and overall grammar, as well as characterization.

I'll (generously) give it a C.

The above recommendations may seem like a lot, but an online English guide and reading a bit more on the creepypastas themselves can help you fairly easily get them down.

There actually is a Creepypasta which does involve Jeff vs The Slender Man. There's even a narration of the story read by Youtube's own MrCreepyPasta and he does a great Jeff the Killer voice. However, since Creepypasta characters are actually public domain and essentially open source characters-- feats and powers vary from writer to writer.

Some sources even say that Jeff is immortal and cannot die, as mentioned in Jane the Killer vs Jeff the Killer.

And there are more than numerous sources for Slender Man like Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, and even the original mythos.

So really... it's hard to tell who wins this particular fight here.

-Rakai'Thwei

• Like 1

Guest Supes Rulez

Jeff the Killer is ultimately still human. Slender Man, even if it can't kill Jeff, will whisk him away to wherever it comes from like it does in some versions of the myth. It 's just too powerful for Jeff to take down.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

Ok for this fight Slender man is immortal but Jeff's knife can kill him.

Jeff is a mortal and if Slender man can kill him with any thing he can find then great job Slendy.

Guest Shockwave

JVF, the whole point is to tell a story and give some insight into their characters.  Look at set ups by AVP, Boratz, Rakai, they tell a story and let you into the character's minds.  

I'd say myself, but that goes against my own motto.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

corvette1710 gives it a grade of: C Reasons in my post.

Shockwave gives it a grade of: C ....Come on, more details. We've been over this. Explain why they're fighting better.

SCORE

Jeff The Killer: 0

Slender Man: 19

FPA: 2.0