Rumble 20613 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
T-X (The Terminatrix): 0

Bishop (Marvel Comics) vs. Sunfire
MATCH SCORE
Bishop (Marvel Comics): 3
Sunfire: 1

Rumble 20608 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
The Xenomorph Queen: 0

Tournament - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Killer Croc
MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 4
Killer Croc: 2

Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Marvel vs Saiyans

crzyrkrdd

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarvelFan15

Again I don't think banishment would work.

Depends on where he's banishing him to.

Telepathy same deal as before.

Telepathy will work. Don't see why it wouldn't.

Would transmutation, matter manipulation, and molecular control work on a character that has control of their body to a sub molecular level?

Buu gets pwned by his own Candy Beam attack. Yeah, Doc Strange is gonna have a field day.

Time manipulation is probably his best bet.

Probably.

"How much energy can Strange handle?"

Anything Buu can dish out.

"Has he mimicked the power of someone on Kid Buu's level?"

He doesn't mimic. If you have something he likes, he'll flat out jack that from you faster than you shout alliterative expletives.

"EDIT: In WWH, he channeled Zom's essence, but it wasn't full power. How well does his power mimic trick work?"

Even that Zom could decimate the DBZers.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Depends on where he's banishing him to.

Where to?

Telepathy will work. Don't see why it wouldn't.

Buu is a magical creature in nature, his mind is set to destroy, I highly doubt his mind could be taken over. DBZers have strong will, and have resisted mind control before.

Buu gets pwned by his own Candy Beam attack. Yeah, Doc Strange is gonna have a field day.

Wrong Buu.

"EDIT: In WWH, he channeled Zom's essence, but it wasn't full power. How well does his power mimic trick work?"

Even that Zom could decimate the DBZers.

When did I say he couldn't?

Guest God-Speed_88

I say all DB fights should be temporarily halted until the release of the new movie because most of these fighters will have power increases, especially with Super Saiyan God mode.

*Side note, do you think they will then have Super Saiyan God 1, 2, 3 etc? Mere speculation, but the pic of his base God mode looks like a powered Kaio-Ken form.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

*Side note, do you think they will then have Super Saiyan God 1, 2, 3 etc? Mere speculation, but the pic of his base God mode looks like a powered Kaio-Ken form.

I'm not sure. I would like them to explain the forms better though. We were told the legend among legends was the super saiyan, then the real legend was Broly, and now this is the ultimate legend. To be fair, Broly is not canon, while this film is. I thought the form he has reminded me of the form he had against Lord Slug.

FalseSS.jpg

The fans call it "false super saiyan", I doubt it was taken into consideration since this movie is also non canon.

Guest God-Speed_88

Yeah I was thinking of that mode as well, I only hope that Super Saiyan God mode 3 can destroy multiple universes and recreate them on a whim just to annoy the comic folks ><

Guest God-Speed_88

Oh! I didn't think that was an official pic for some reason >< I just read that this film is going to turn into a full saga as well which is pretty braw.

Guest MarvelFan15

Where to?

Some dimensions in the Marvel universe can only be accessed/exited through vertain points or by accomplishing certain rituals. Or, he could just banish him to a place beyond time, so Buu could not act.

Buu is a magical creature in nature, his mind is set to destroy, I highly doubt his mind could be taken over. DBZers have strong will, and have resisted mind control before.

Strange mentally battles "magical creatures" almost all the time. It's one of the key areas of his job description.

"Wrong Buu."

A Buu, with polymorphic traits like every other Buu, got hit with his own Candy Beam and was unable to revert. No Buu has demonstrated resistance to such an attack.

"When did I say he couldn't?"

You seemed to suggest that Buu's energy output was more impressive than channeling fledgling Zom.

Mind control =/= telepathy, Hayes. So much more can be done. Shut down, turn into vegetable etc.

Also you can't say they all have strong wills based upon one of them having one. That's like saying they all can switch bodies because Ginyu can. No. No no no no.

Guest Oltobaz

DBZ characters won't fight under Gero for long. Ok, some will, but, Broly being Broly, he'll eventually get free (as seen in the original movie), and destroy the planet on a whim. Not saying some Marvel chars couldn't match him in power, no way they'll prevent him to bust up the planet the moment he's himself again, though.

Vegeta also proved his willpower in the Buu saga, the way he resisted Babidi's control back then. If he wakes up before Broly, he would have time to wake up his people somehow, so that they warn the Marvel about Broly planet busting ways, and good will prevail, lol.

Come to think of it, Buu wouldn't stay under control either, but top tier Marvel along with most Dbzers will overcome Broly and Buu.

HAPPY ENDING!!!

Incorrect. Broly would easily be stopped from doing anything. In fact all of the Saiyans would. Doctor Strange just stops time for all of them. Done.

Or Sentry/Nova/Thor/Iron Man use their superior speed to knock them all out in nanoseconds. Or they absorb all the energy attacks with ease. Or...well you get the point.

Incorrect. Broly would easily be stopped from doing anything. In fact all of the Saiyans would. Doctor Strange just stops time for all of them. Done.

Or Sentry/Nova/Thor/Iron Man use their superior speed to knock them all out in nanoseconds. Or they absorb all the energy attacks with ease. Or...well you get the point.

2nd point counters that. Those four's speeds are so superior, they make Broly look like he isn't moving.

Guest Oltobaz

Just how fast they really are is anyone guess, but saiyans are certainly faster than someone like Iron Man. As for his weaponry, it wouldn't be effective, if we're to look a the manga/show, human made weapons have no effect on DBZers, except for the cyborgs, of course.

The three other guys you listed could match him in speed, but they wouldn't be able to save the planet. Kame Sennin destroyed the Moon during the first Tenkaichi in seconds with no effort. With a blast all the way from Earth. Broly is infinitely more powerful, is on Earth, and can actually survive in space. Nothing prevents him from busting the planet in secs.

If we were talking about Frieza, you might have a point. He'd attempt to destroy the world the way he destroyed Namek, by taking his time thanks to his Deathball technique. And, of course, he'd make sure everyone knows. Broly isn't refined like that. He'll destroy the world without even thinking about it. The Marvel heavyweights won't even know what he's after before it's too late. Then, of course, they can go on and fight him in space, but there won't be any Earth left to save. C'est la vie.

No dude, they don't match him in speed, they vastly outdo him in speed. Characters at their level can fight at nano-second speeds. A nano-second is to a second, what a second is to 30 years. So Broly(and all other saiyans) would be knocked the hell out...if not outright killed before they do anything.

Guest Oltobaz

That's where we disagree. Dbzer's chars have various speed levels depending on what power level they currently are. Broly at full power is fast enough to match someone like Thor in combat. There's evidence of that, I specifically remember one episode in which Gotrunks, while fighting against Buu, starts to fly around the Earth at top speeds a la Superman. In fact, the scene is similar to Superman "flying faster than time" in his first movie. Also, as a true to form manga, DB is full of second league characters whose sole purpose at times seem to witness/comment during fights, fights they sometimes don't even manage to see, depending how fast the characters are fighting. Just the whole presentation during the show is designed to convey a sense of speed, from the very first episodes to the last.. and Dbzer's at the end of the manga are wayyy faster (not to mention stronger, more durable etc..) than, say, Kid Goku, and he wasn't exactly slow.

Yeah, the Gotenks feat, that's exactly what I mean. It shows him flying around the Earth several times in like 8 seconds. Which is nowhere near the speed of light. These guys, Sentry, Nova, Thor...they all are faster than light or damn close to it. So incorrect again.

Guest Oltobaz

He's shown flying around the Earth at top speed in a way the audience can appreciate it. For all we know, he might just be flying around faster than light, but there wouldn't be much to show then, because how could we even see it and comprehend what's going on?

Well, he could say, I just flew faster than light and show it was clearly faster than light.

Light travels around the planet 7 times in one second. He went around it several times in 8 seconds. Clearly not FTL or near the speed of light.

Guest Oltobaz

No, he circled around the Earth, we just know he did it several times, and we also know it lasted for 8 seconds in our time, behind the fourth wall, through the producers translation. Did you think DBZ was real time?

If we're to look at my Superman analogy, we know he flew fast enough to go back through time and saw something onscreen, but he was actually flying way faster than what was rendered. As the audience we had to be shown something, for drama purposes, the same way it's more effective to show Gotrunks fly around the Earth rather than having him say "I just flew at FTL".

This is speculation. If you wanted a clear showing of Gotenks being FTL, then go ahead and show his flying around the Earth speed at the break of dawn and show that he is one step ahead of the light all the time. That's clearly FTL. Which is what the Marvel guys do. It's clearly shown and said that they are moving FTL. Gotenks flight did not do either.

Guest God-Speed_88

Just wait until God Mode, then Goku will be slapping beings like Supes n Thor with ease.