Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Marvel vs Saiyans

crzyrkrdd

Dr. Gero totally reincarnated has made a device that can revive the dead saiyans make them at their purest of evil, an other ability of this device it can take control of living saiyans and dulls the part of the brain which knows peace and enhances the primal chaos in them, this means that Goku and other saiyan friends are under Gero's control. Now that this has occurred Gero collects the saiyans and holds them all in containment telling them what the plan is, to conquer any world that they travel to now that they do this the teleporter malfunctions but the coordinates set them on course to a whole different universe far from theirs; Marvel 616. They fall on a planet identical to thiers in an open field and now the numbers of the saiyans are great as they exit the teleporter ship. The vision senses a disturbance and does Xavier as he tells his men that there is a great amount of power close by. The saiyans will be attempting to cause as much destruction as possible but wont destroy the planet because the mission is to take over. Each of the revived saiyans will have a ten percent power boost from when they died.

So the list of Saiyans present is as follows:

Goku(SSJ2): Can go SSJ3

Vegeta(SSJ2)

Gohan(SSJ2); Adult

Goten(SSJ):Adult

Trunks(SSJ):Adult

Pan: Will go SSJ if one of the above dies

Now that is the main saiyan team the second line of fighters is a bit of a longer list

King Vegeta

Broly(LSSJ)

Paragus

Nappa

Raditz

Turles

Bardock

Tora

Fasha

Borgos

Shugesh

Tarble

200 Saiyan warriors around Nappa level when he first arrived on earth

As well as Dr.Gero being in the fight with a 20% increase in strength and speed

Now the team marvel is sending will try to stop the saiyan team but wont kill right away being that Avengers don't kill the team is:

Thor

Sentry

Red Hulk

Doctor Strange

Iron man: Extermis

Spiderman

Namor: A few minutes out of water

Thing

Mister Fantastic

Invisible woman

Human Torch

Cyclops

Wolverine

Colossus: Cyttorak

Rogue

Nightcrawler

Storm

She-hulk

Nova

X-23

So can they stop the saiyans and thwart dr. Gero's plan or will they have to kill them to save the planet, maybe neither and the saiyans take over?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deojusto

The vision senses a disturbance and does Xavier as he tells his men that there is a great amount of power close by.

I really hope you meant as, because otherwise I feel really bad for Xavier.

Um...Sentry, Thor, Nova, Red Hulk, Iron Man, Colossus and Namor keep the majority if not all of them busy and Doctor Strange then banishes them all from the planet. Everyone else watches the show whilst eating.

Um...Sentry, Thor, Nova, Red Hulk, Iron Man, Colossus and Namor keep the majority if not all of them busy and Doctor Strange then banishes them all from the planet. Everyone else watches the show whilst eating.

But is that a popular strategy by them, i'm not knocking out the possibility but do they usually just banish their opponents just like that? if so they could have did that so many times

Nobody would buy those comics if they did that all the time, as they could very well have. Here however, they do not have that effect.

But wouldn't you think it would be tough for strange to fight off 100 nappa level siayans while conjuring a spell for banishment?

They don't have the combat speed to match. Thor, Sentry, Nova, Iron Man and possibly Namor can run rings around most of the Saiyans. The first 3, can definitely run rings around all of the Saiyans. Considering their speed and strength, any saiyan in the 2nd list(save Broly) they hit will be knocked the *vulgarity* out.

And then they focus on the main ones and then Strange banishes.

They don't have the combat speed to match. Thor, Sentry, Nova, Iron Man and possibly Namor can run rings around most of the Saiyans. The first 3, can definitely run rings around all of the Saiyans. Considering their speed and strength, any saiyan in the 2nd list(save Broly) they hit will be knocked the *vulgarity* out.

And then they focus on the main ones and then Strange banishes.

DIdn't most of the people on the list have trouble with just 1 hulk?

Guest sirmethos

None of the Saiyans can do anything to Red Hulk, due to his Energy Absorption. Anything they throw at him, just makes him stronger.

Most of the people on the Marvel side aren't good matches for Hulk. The ones that are however...

Thor

Sentry

Nova

Iron Man

Doctor Strange

Red Hulk

Colossus

Namor

She-Hulk

Together, would wreck Hulk.

Guest deojusto

One problem I have with Dragon Ball Vs matches is that all the focus is thrown onto physical fighters (and I'm including energy blasts which effect people on a physical level). Arguing Goku vs Thor and Superman is interesting I guess, but if you had the option you wouldn't send those guys. If I'm Batman or Nick Fury or whoever, I'd send the psychics and magic users that act like paper to the DBZ's focus on Rocks. You can argue which side has the biggest rocks, but Goku at super saiyan twenty can't hurt Kitty Pryde at super saiyan zero. In this case they've got Strange who can magic him up some solutions, so I'd go with him.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

None of the Saiyans can do anything to Red Hulk, due to his Energy Absorption. Anything they throw at him, just makes him stronger.

He can not absorb energy any more. His Red Hulk state was unstable because of it and it would have killed him. Banner removed the ability.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Also, don't bother posting DBZ against top tier Marvel/DC comics, the general census on this site is that they'd lose.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Not really.

Yes really. You might not agree, but DBZers vs someone like Superman or Thor, is a loss for them. It is the general census. Already in this thread it is agreed they lose.

Yes really. You might not agree, but DBZers vs someone like Superman or Thor, is a loss for them. It is the general census. Already in this thread it is agreed they lose.

I think SSJ4 Gogeta can beat can beat some Marvel/DC characters. Heck I actually think Kid Buu can take on the Avengers or Justice League alone. The thing about DBZ is that their powers are not as diverse as Marvel or DC characters.