X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Vigilante beat down

xLEGACYx

Guest force_echo

Power grids follow feats of characters, that is what they are for. Handbooks updates all the time when a character preform a feat that puts them on a new level or just getting a power boost.

Again, you just deflated your own argument. If you say that the grids follow the feats of the characters, than logically, the feats still have a higher precedence than the grids.

Again, you just deflated your own argument. If you say that the grids follow the feats of the characters, than logically, the feats still have a higher precedence than the grids.

When did I ever say feats were less important than powergrids? I only said Marvel lists Iron Fist fighting skills higher than Daredevil's, because they do and Iron Fist has actually trained more than Daredevil when it comes to fighting.

Guest force_echo

When I say Black Panther wasn't fighting serious, I mean he wasn't even really trying to hurt him, that's not even how T'Challa even fights. No one is grasping for straws. Because neither fighters were fighting at their hardest. And again T'Challa was keep trying to reason with Daredevil, because he felt wheeler should make his own choices, he felt Daredevil shouldn't interfere and tried to stop him. If you call that a real win then IDK...But we can agree to disagree if you want.

1. Elaborate?

2. The only real time DD beat T'Challa was when he was mind controlled by someone. And DD mostly stalemated with Iron Fist.

Umm....Batman and Wonder Woman fought on many occasion. Me and Hayes already stated that, the only reasons why Wonder Women beats him is because she resorts to using her speed and strength, in the beginning Batman always is able to best her, as shown with the scans I posted. Batman is able to make a fool out of her with skills until she uses her superhuman abilities. No one said Batman would beat her in a straight up fight, but that he has bested her in the skill department on some occasions.

What? It wasn't like Daredevil was trying to kill Black Panther, you can't use "Black Panther wasn't really trying to fight him" if DAREDEVIL WASN'T EITHER. What part of that do you not understand?

What do you mean elaborate? Daredevil simply has better fighting feats. He has beaten more impressive people than Mister X has.

Daredevil beat Black Panther twice. Your completely idiotic justification does not, in any way, change that fact. Also, Daredevil has beaten Iron Fist at least twice. Iron Fist has never beaten him. Actually, I remember another "modern" Iron Fist example. Iron Fist was dressed as Daredevil, and neither could tag each other (similar to the other fight) until Daredevil hit him and started to hit him until he realized who he was.

And your scans don't show that whatsoever. Seriously, your "resort to strength" argument doesn't make any sense, in not a single one of those scans does Batman demonstrate a higher fighting skill than Wonder Woman.

Guest force_echo

When did I ever say feats were less important than powergrids? I only said Marvel lists Iron Fist fighting skills higher than Daredevil's, because they do and Iron Fist has actually trained more than Daredevil when it comes to fighting.

It doesn't MATTER. Going by FEATS, Daredevil is better, because Daredevil has beaten Iron Fist on more than one occasion, while Iron Fist has never beaten Daredevil.

What? It wasn't like Daredevil was trying to kill Black Panther, you can't use "Black Panther wasn't really trying to fight him" if DAREDEVIL WASN'T EITHER. What part of that do you not understand?

What point ARE YOU not understanding that neither were fighting at their best. I never really said Black Panther was not trying to fight him, I said Black Panther was not fighting at his best, otherwise he wouldn't be trying to talk DD out the whole fight and just let Wheeler make his own choice.

What do you mean elaborate? Daredevil simply has better fighting feats. He has beaten more impressive people than Mister X has.

Daredevil has fought beaten more people since X has been in less comic issues obviously...Mister X abilities are what makes him beat Daredevil. How would Daredevil even counter X's nervous pulse locking which he uses reads body language?

Daredevil beat Black Panther twice. Your completely idiotic justification does not, in any way, change that fact.

LOL...

Also, Daredevil has beaten Iron Fist at least twice. Iron Fist has never beaten him. Actually, I remember another "modern" Iron Fist example. Iron Fist was dressed as Daredevil, and neither could tag each other (similar to the other fight) until Daredevil hit him and started to hit him until he realized who he was.

I think I remember that fight and I don't think that's current Iron FIst when he got his powerboost. I am not sure though.

And your scans don't show that whatsoever. Seriously, your "resort to strength" argument doesn't make any sense, in not a single one of those scans does Batman demonstrate a higher fighting skill than Wonder Woman.

Lol...How does the strength argument make no sense? Lol...Batman was able to get Wonder Women in some holds until she had to use her strength. Batman has been able to land multiple hits on her, you can also clearly see it when he has fought a possessed Wonder Woman.

It doesn't MATTER. Going by FEATS, Daredevil is better, because Daredevil has beaten Iron Fist on more than one occasion, while Iron Fist has never beaten Daredevil.

Most of their fights were stalemates...Though Daredevil has beaten Iron Fist more times back in the days, but Iron Fist wasn't even as experienced back then.

Guest Darxeth

Daredevil's a better h2h combatant than Batman?

No.. just no..

Besides, this set-up isn't just a h2h fight, the combatants have their usual weapons and what not.

With that being said, Batman wins a very tough battle.

Batman is a smarter fighter than Daredevil, which is the only thing that matters between the two because they aren't drastically different skill-wise and physically they're similar.

Sure DD has his senses but when it comes to Batman, it's not like he doesn't have a device that can manipulate/disrupt them.

Question: Do flashbangs work on DD?

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

You're missing the point. I'm not arguing with you about Batman's level of skill. I'm just pointing out that the fact you have never seen Daredevil do something like this is not proof of anything.

As the saying goes, "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

I never said couldn't, I said I've never seen him do something like that. It proves Batman is the better tactician/strategist because we still have not seen Daredevil be a tactician/strategist on Batman's level. Sure he can surpass Batman if the writers write him to, anything is possible in comics, but we have still not sen it. Strategy is what Batman is all about, that is what the character is all about. Not only that he has his plot device...I mean gadgets which he always use to strategies with. He can easily find a weakness in Daredevil's radar senses like he always does when he fights different people.

Whats to say that these two run into each other first. What if the others see them and and form an alliance to take out the winner? The fight revolves around more than these two.

Guest force_echo

Batman doesn't just randomly throw flashbangs when he sees a martial artist. He won't know Daredevil is Daredevil. Also, the whole "overwhelming senses" schtick has been used so many times against Daredevil he can pretty much just turn off his supersenses when he wants to, selectively.

Guest Darxeth

Batman doesn't just randomly throw flashbangs when he sees a martial artist. He won't know Daredevil is Daredevil. Also, the whole "overwhelming senses" schtick has been used so many times against Daredevil he can pretty much just turn off his supersenses when he wants to, selectively.

Batman does, however, throw flashbangs when fighting multiple enemies, which is the case in this set-up. But, whatever.

He can turn off his hearing? Because that flashbang is going to disorient him otherwise.

Guest bigballerju

Yeah and why is it people think Batman will from the start know Daredevil has superhuman sense and all of that? How would Batman even guess that? Batman doesn't just from the start know the abilities of his opponent.

Guest Darxeth

Yeah and why is it people think Batman will from the start know Daredevil has superhuman sense and all of that? How would Batman even guess that? Batman doesn't just from the start know the abilities of his opponent.

Batman does, however, throw flashbangs when fighting multiple enemies, which is the case in this set-up. But, whatever.

Guest bigballerju

Batman doesn't always throw flashbangs like Force said. Also when encountering another superhero like Daredevil he won't result to using flashbangs right away. Batman uses his batrangs first and then results to H2H combat. He may use a smoke pellet and result to different methods of attacking using it along with other equipment. But Batman isn't going to just pull out a flashbang and use it for no reason. Batman will use his usual and other equipment first. Also this isn't a one on one fight. Batman won't be given time to throw around weapons and equipment with the other highly skilled fighters in the match.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

The same way he deduced it in the cross over. He'd notice it. I know cross overs aren't canon, but Batman is definitely trained to notice things like that. He is the world's greatest detective after all.

Also Batman would not just jump into the fight, he'd let them take each other out, then finish who is left. DD could probably sense Batman, then they might square off while the others are fighting it out. Leo would probably due the same.

Guest Darxeth

Batman doesn't always throw flashbangs like Force said. Also when encountering another superhero like Daredevil he won't result to using flashbangs right away. Batman uses his batrangs first and then results to H2H combat. He may use a smoke pellet and result to different methods of attacking using it along with other equipment. But Batman isn't going to just pull out a flashbang and use it for no reason. Batman will use his usual and other equipment first. Also this isn't a one on one fight. Batman won't be given time to throw around weapons and equipment with the other highly skilled fighters in the match.

Right, because Batman takes so long to throw equipment he's highly trained with, only, he doesn't. :l

Force is right, Batman doesn't randomly throw flashbangs in 1 on 1 situations.

However, He does throw them when surrounded or faced with multiple threats (a similar situation he'd be faced with in this set-up) to disorient his opponents, which isn't a random reason to throw them, mind you.

Batman's not going to jump in like an idiot into the fray when he could easily sit back and toss batarangs and smoke pellets and flashbangs and bolos and so on.

After everyone is tired from fighting each other and being bombarded with batarangs and other gadgets, DD included, Batman would have an easier time to finish everyone that is left off without involving himself too much into the conflict.

Who's to say that each fighter doesnt use stealth and surprise attacks to take each other out. They are fighting aboard an aircraft carrier. Those are huge and provide many hiding places, small corridors, and large open spaces.

Guest bigballerju

Who's to say that each fighter doesnt use stealth and surprise attacks to take each other out. They are fighting aboard an aircraft carrier. Those are huge and provide many hiding places, small corridors, and large open spaces.

Good point. I agree.