Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Vigilante beat down

xLEGACYx

Daredevil doesn't rely mostly on his senses and I have already listed the martial art styles Daredevil knows to clarify how skilled he is. Daredevil has his own style he uses. Daredevil in the comics already dealt with fighting without his abilities. He went back to his master and learned how to fight without them.

I think I already mentioned that when I said when Stick came back Stick still said Daredevil was sloppy...

Once again your whole arguement about Batman throwing a style that Daredevil may not know is wrong. Batman has his own style he uses mainly in combat that consists of a mixture of certain martial arts he favors. He doesn't just randomly pick from his many styles he has mastered.

I was mostly responding to Dinsdale Piranha with that one, I said Batman COULD switch techniques if he wanted to. I know Batman doesn't randomly pick styles he has mastered, I was pointing out he can use a style that Daredevil is not aware of if he really wanted to.

One last thing Batman knowing over 100 styles doesn't mean he should get put over a person who knows less then 100. Daredevil can be just as skilled Batman in battle. Lady Shiva is more skilled then Batman. Catman was just as skilled. I mean I could continue going but you get my point.

Again when have I said Batman is more skilled than Shiva, I have already stated Shiva is more skilled than him. What has Catwomen done to shown she is as skilled as Batman? When they usually fight Batman almost never goes hard on her.

I never really stated knowing more styles will get him the win, the main point is Batman is more trained, disciplined, experienced and skilled compared to Daredevil and he has the feats and training to back him up. Like I said before Daredevil has not finished most of his training, he has not MASTERED most of his styles because his master Stick was gone for a really long time.

Lol. Daredevil has defeated or stalemated everyone on that list. Thanks for deflating your own argument.

When?

He has never fought or defeated Mister X, he only fought classic Iron Fist(who has improved throughout the years) and Iron Fist actually beat him in ShadowLand IIRC, He has never beaten T'Challa(in their fight T'Challa was not even trying to fight him), I don't remember Daredevil easily defeating Shang Chi, and I added Captain America as a maybe since his physical superiority and shield and also Cap and Daredevil have bested each other throughout the years. The list was solely based off my opinion.

No I have not 'deflated my argument.'

Guest force_echo

When?

He has never fought or defeated Mister X, he only fought classic Iron Fist(who has improved throughout the years) and Iron Fist actually beat him in ShadowLand IIRC, He has never beaten T'Challa(in their fight T'Challa was not even trying to fight him), I don't remember Daredevil easily defeating Shang Chi, and I added Captain America as a maybe since his physical superiority and shield and also Cap and Daredevil have bested each other throughout the years. The list was solely based off my opinion.

No I have not 'deflated my argument.'

Iron Fist did not beat him in Shadowland, he healed him with a chi punch, two very different things. Daredevil was fighting the demon from the inside, trying to help Iron Fist, it's not really indicitive whatsoever of their fighting ability. And Iron Fist fought him in Immortal Iron Fist, neither could tag eachother. So he's fairly equal in skill to even the "modern" Iron Fist.

Daredevil has beaten T'Challa before, I actually have that comic personally, and there was no indication that Black Panther "wasn't trying to fight him".

Daredevil has beaten Cap more times than the other way around (I think Cap's only beat him once).

He's never fought X, but I'm pretty sure he could hold his own if not win. They can both anticipate eachother's moves, if anything, I suspect that neither will hurt the other.

Now that I think about it, he's never fought Shang Chi outside of Shadowlands to my knowledge, which is surprising. Still though, Daredevil could beat/stalemate the majority of your list. He's had better feats than Batman. And to put a comparison- Cap stalemated Batman. Daredevil beat Cap. Something to think about.

Iron Fist did not beat him in Shadowland, he healed him with a chi punch, two very different things. Daredevil was fighting the demon from the inside, trying to help Iron Fist, it's not really indicitive whatsoever of their fighting ability. And Iron Fist fought him in Immortal Iron Fist, neither could tag eachother. So he's fairly equal in skill to even the "modern" Iron Fist.

If it were pure H2H and no chi or radar senses then I think Dannny would beat him IMO. And Marvel rates him higher as a fighter.

Daredevil has beaten T'Challa before, I actually have that comic personally, and there was no indication that Black Panther "wasn't trying to fight him".

Actually Daredevil and T'Challa have fought twice...Once when T'Challa was mind controlled(Daredevil won) and another time was this one.

2322941-daredevil245p18.jpg

2322942-daredevil245p19.jpg

2322943-daredevil245p21.jpg

As you can see T'Challa really wasn't trying that hard.

Daredevil has beaten Cap more times than the other way around (I think Cap's only beat him once).

I just added Cap as an maybe due to his physical strength, I wasn't really sure. In another thread with Lady Shiva I did state that Captain America is less skilled than Batman.

He's never fought X, but I'm pretty sure he could hold his own if not win. They can both anticipate eachother's moves, if anything, I suspect that neither will hurt the other.

I actually think X would win. He has defeated Wolverine, Black Widow(may not seem impressive) and Taskmaster with ease. He also locks onto his opponents nervous pulse(I think that's how his powers works) and is able to predict their moves. He has even defeated a couple of martial artist while just on the phone. He has said to have mastered almost all styles in the world. And the masters that trained him he killed. I think X would beat Daredevil.

Now that I think about it, he's never fought Shang Chi outside of Shadowlands to my knowledge, which is surprising. Still though, Daredevil could beat/stalemate the majority of your list. He's had better feats than Batman. And to put a comparison- Cap stalemated Batman. Daredevil beat Cap. Something to think about.

I disagree about him beating everyone on my list(Cap since he is the less skilled), maybe stalemate them. And I disagree with you about Daredevil having better martial arts feats. He was able to fight well with Wonder Women(I believe it was a sparring match), Wonder Women who has more experience than him.

Guest force_echo

Your opinion doesn't matter, they were equal in skill.

Lol, what? If anything, it looks like Daredevil wasn't trying to fight. Black Panther was just a distraction, he was really trying to get to Wheeler. Black Panther had more interest in stopping him than Daredevil had in fighting him.

Again, your opinion doesn't really matter. I think Daredevil would beat the shit out of X, doesn't have any relevance on the fight.

Actually, I've just proved that the majority of your list has been beaten by Daredevil. Also, Wonder Woman was probably playing with him. Wonder Woman has also pwned the shit out of Batman.

Your opinion doesn't matter, they were equal in skill.

Yet Marvel ranks Iron Fist higher.

Lol, what? If anything, it looks like Daredevil wasn't trying to fight. Black Panther was just a distraction, he was really trying to get to Wheeler. Black Panther had more interest in stopping him than Daredevil had in fighting him.

Actually even though Black panther struck first he was still not trying hard as shown that he was talking most of the fight, trying to tell Daredevil that Wheeler should make his own choices. During the mid of the fight Daredevil became more serious, while T'Challa wasn't trying hard. T'Challa was mostly trying to talk Daredevil into letting Wheeler make his own choice.

Again, your opinion doesn't really matter. I think Daredevil would beat the shit out of X, doesn't have any relevance on the fight.

So...And How?

Actually, I've just proved that the majority of your list has been beaten by Daredevil.

How? All was proven was that he can defeat Captain America. He has never really beaten Shang Chi, Mister X, T'Challa or Iron Fist.

Also, Wonder Woman was probably playing with him. Wonder Woman has also pwned the shit out of Batman.

It was a sparring match, even though not serious Batman was able to get the upper hand. And Batman and Wonder women have bested each other many times.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Sparring session, demonic Wonder Woman, and when Batman first met the Justice League before the reboot. He threw down some gas, kicked her in the gut which made her breathe in the gas.

People seem to be forgetting some of the others in the fight. Grendel is very similar to DD in his combat style and acrobatics. Leo from the original comics is in essence a master ninja that could alone, beat Shredder.

Also these characters are not limited to H2H fighting. Each character has there normal assortment of weapons.

Guest bigballerju

Sparring session, demonic Wonder Woman, and when Batman first met the Justice League before the reboot. He threw down some gas, kicked her in the gut which made her breathe in the gas.

That doesn't count if it wasn't actually her and he used gas. I'm talking straight out H2H combat.

On 3/5/2013 at 11:13 AM, bigballerju said:

That doesn't count if it wasn't actually her and he used gas. I'm talking straight out H2H combat.

Here's one time they fought...Batman counters Wonder Woman's every move while trying to talk her down as Wonder Woman is unable to defeat Batman with her skill or hold him with her magical lasso. Wonder Woman ends up having to use her powers (super strength and speed) to take Batman down (JLA: A League of One)...

jiHeF.jpg

9pG3o.jpg

7TDD2.jpg

U6J47.jpg

Cu0G6.jpg

ARgqg.jpg

Continued...

Shown gaining the upperhand on Wonder Woman in their sparring contest having her pinned to the ground until she uses her super strength to break free of his hold (JLA Secret Files #3).

EUP6u.jpg

PShjM.jpg

Stuns Wonder Woman in place with a blow to the ears causing her intense pain (Wonder Woman #212).

D1Fps.jpg

HELr8.jpg

Does very well against demon possessed Wonder Woman gaining the upperhand on her with his skill until she brings down a bunch of debris on him using her super strength (JLA: Scary Monsters #6).

uALEJ.jpg

9JlHu.jpg

MSIUM.jpg

B2pw8.jpg

Guest bigballerju

None of those fights show Batman winning at all in a H2H combat. The one where she is blind was the entire JLA fighting her at once and Batman didn't join till the end. Hell it doesn't count at out because they didn't even fight. Batman surprise attacked her and picked his moment to strike. What was the point of the scans? They only prove Batman can't take Wonder Woman in a straight out H2H combat due to her physically abilities and warrior skills.

None of those fights show Batman winning at all in a H2H combat. The one where she is blind was the entire JLA fighting her at once and Batman didn't join till the end. Hell it doesn't count at out because they didn't even fight. Batman surprise attacked her and picked his moment to strike. What was the point of the scans? They only prove Batman can't take Wonder Woman in a straight out H2H combat due to her physically abilities and warrior skills.

Uh...That's the point and I clearly mentioned that. Those scans were not posted to show Batman would win against her, but best her in skill which he has done. The point was Wonder Women only pwns Batman because of her strength and speed, Wonder Women even stated that Batman is a good fighter. The first two set of scans clearly show Batman besting her in skills until she starts using her speed and strength. Especially the one with a possessed Diana. And Batman being able to sneak up on her is impressive considering Batman's stealth and Wonder Woman's ENHANCED senses. So yeah...That proves Batman is more skilled than her.

And not only that, but Batman has been able to take on the Justice League all at once.

http://i.imgur.com/6s97p.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EHbon.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CRDWF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OBtSV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WTjQ5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nxq8o.jpg

I have never seen Daredevil do something like that. And that also proves Batman is a better tactician/strategist. Which he would use in this fight, because he always does.

Guest bigballerju

What? Batman didn't best her in those first scans. Batman sneaking up on her in that comic is not impressive since she was blind and had the whole JLA ganging up on her. That doesn't prove he is more skilled in that scan.

Guest skadoosh

Batman or Daredevil wins this, as the former has the widest range of martial arts skills and the latter has skills enhanced by super-senses. The rest get trousered by Bats, DD and themselves pretty quickly, leaving Bats and DD to duke it out for a while. A lot of how that last fight goes down depends on what equipment they both have.

Guest force_echo

Yet Marvel ranks Iron Fist higher.

Actually even though Black panther struck first he was still not trying hard as shown that he was talking most of the fight, trying to tell Daredevil that Wheeler should make his own choices. During the mid of the fight Daredevil became more serious, while T'Challa wasn't trying hard. T'Challa was mostly trying to talk Daredevil into letting Wheeler make his own choice.

So...And How?

How? All was proven was that he can defeat Captain America. He has never really beaten Shang Chi, Mister X, T'Challa or Iron Fist.

It was a sparring match, even though not serious Batman was able to get the upper hand. And Batman and Wonder women have bested each other many times.

And feats from the comics > Marvel's power grid. Still doesn't matter.

And Daredevil wasn't even TRYING to fight Black Panther. You're freaking grasping for straws here. Him not talking means absolutely nothing, the fact is that he wasn't even interesting in fighting Black Panther, he was interested in getting to Wheeler, if anything, Daredevil is the one who didn't give a shit about Panther.

Because he's a better fighter and has better feats?

Except he has beat T'Challa and Iron Fist, both more than once.

Lol, what? No they haven't. The second you place them outside a sparring environment where wonder Woman is actively trying not to kill Batman, she throws him through building and beats him like a little bitch.

Sorry I've been gone, but anyways...

What? Batman didn't best her in those first scans. Batman sneaking up on her in that comic is not impressive since she was blind and had the whole JLA ganging up on her. That doesn't prove he is more skilled in that scan.

1. Yes he did, which is why she had to use her strength and speed, anyone with eyes can see that.

2. What part of Wonder Women having enhanced senses are you not understanding? That's how she was able to fight the JL blind folded. Wonder Women has enhanced superhuman smelling and hearing. Batman was the only one that was able to sneak up on her and stun her, while everyone else couldn't. Batman has been able to sneak up on Wonder Women twice. How is that not impressive? You can ignore it all you want, when Wonder Women even acknowledged Batman was able to get the jump on her in different scenarios.

And feats from the comics > Marvel's power grid. Still doesn't matter.

It's Marvel's words.

And Daredevil wasn't even TRYING to fight Black Panther. You're freaking grasping for straws here. Him not talking means absolutely nothing, the fact is that he wasn't even interesting in fighting Black Panther, he was interested in getting to Wheeler, if anything, Daredevil is the one who didn't give a shit about Panther.

When I say Black Panther wasn't fighting serious, I mean he wasn't even really trying to hurt him, that's not even how T'Challa even fights. No one is grasping for straws. Because neither fighters were fighting at their hardest. And again T'Challa was keep trying to reason with Daredevil, because he felt wheeler should make his own choices, he felt Daredevil shouldn't interfere and tried to stop him. If you call that a real win then IDK...But we can agree to disagree if you want.

Because he's a better fighter and has better feats?

Except he has beat T'Challa and Iron Fist, both more than once.

1. Elaborate?

2. The only real time DD beat T'Challa was when he was mind controlled by someone. And DD mostly stalemated with Iron Fist.

Lol, what? No they haven't. The second you place them outside a sparring environment where wonder Woman is actively trying not to kill Batman, she throws him through building and beats him like a little bitch.

Umm....Batman and Wonder Woman fought on many occasion. Me and Hayes already stated that, the only reasons why Wonder Women beats him is because she resorts to using her speed and strength, in the beginning Batman always is able to best her, as shown with the scans I posted. Batman is able to make a fool out of her with skills until she uses her superhuman abilities. No one said Batman would beat her in a straight up fight, but that he has bested her in the skill department on some occasions.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I have never seen Daredevil do something like that. And that also proves Batman is a better tactician/strategist. Which he would use in this fight, because he always does.

Showing that he hasn't done it doesn't prove that he couldn't do it. You would need to see DD try and fail to do something similar to make that judgment.

Showing that he hasn't done it doesn't prove that he couldn't do it. You would need to see DD try and fail to do something similar to make that judgment.

I never said couldn't, I said I've never seen him do something like that. It proves Batman is the better tactician/strategist because we still have not seen Daredevil be a tactician/strategist on Batman's level. Sure he can surpass Batman if the writers write him to, anything is possible in comics, but we have still not sen it. Strategy is what Batman is all about, that is what the character is all about. Not only that he has his plot device...I mean gadgets which he always use to strategies with. He can easily find a weakness in Daredevil's radar senses like he always does when he fights different people.

Stranglehold, feats from Marvel comics are more canon than power grids.

Power grids follow feats of characters, that is what they are for. Handbooks updates all the time when a character preform a feat that puts them on a new level or just getting a power boost.