Vs

Daredevil

Vs

Leonardo (original image comics)

Vs

The Crow (human)

Vs

Rorschach

The fight takes place on and inside an aircraft carrier at night. The last person standing wins. Everyone has standard gear.

Guest bigballerju

I agree Daredevil would win. Although to be honest I think Leonardo (comics) vs Batman could go either way.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Daredevil might beat Batman in a first encounter. Once Batman knows about DD's supersenses he will come up with a pile of weapons to overload them.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I would argue that Batman is the superior fighter and Daredevil the superior acrobat. Batman has a more versatile array of weapons. And Batman could potentially do more than take away DD's senses. He could use them to confuse him, or create painful feedback.

I would argue that Batman is the superior fighter and Daredevil the superior acrobat. Batman has a more versatile array of weapons. And Batman could potentially do more than take away DD's senses. He could use them to confuse him, or create painful feedback.

I was just about to state that. As for the OP...Does Batman has the knockout gas?

Guest bigballerju

Daredevil is also faster speed and reflex wise in addition to that. Also Daredevil is just as skilled as Batman and has his own style which is a mixture of martial art styles just like Bruce has.

Daredevil is also faster speed and reflex wise in addition to that. Also Daredevil is just as skilled as Batman and has his own style which is a mixture of martial art styles just like Bruce has.

Yes Daredevil is faster than Batman, but Batman has gadgets that can counter that.

As for skills..Daredevil has not mastered that many fighting styles. He didn't train as long with Stick as Batman trained around the world. Daredevil didn't even complete his training. Up until Stick's death every encounter he's had with Daredevil, he has told him he's sloppy and undisciplined when he was training him. Also when he made him resurrect himself from the dead, when the Hand came to kill the remaining members of the Chaste and when Daredevil went back to Stick to relearn radar sense...Stick still stressed his lack of discipline and sloppiness. Also when Stick asked Daredevil to return to the Chaste with him and fight against the Hand..The remaining members told Stick they didn't want him helping them because of his recklessness. That right there should tell you who is the least skilled fighter.

Now compared to Batman...Batman actually MASTERED over 100 styles. Daredevil mastered 3 or maybe 4(if you count boxing which he's never actually been stated to be a master of, he just uses it a lot and effectively). Batman also has like 7 degrees and several different areas of study. I doubt that Stick would say the same things he said to Daredevil Batman because Batman is well known among the superhero community for his fighting skills and tactical ability's.

If I would have to chose 5 people from Marvel(Earth) that are on par or above Batman when it comes to fighting skills...It would be(No order);

1. Iron Fist

2. Shang Chi

3. Mister X

4. T'Challa(They're pretty much even)

5. Captain America(Maybe...Due to being physically superior)

Daredevil would not be on that list.

The list is forgetting Taskmaster and many others. And Daredevil would be on that list.

Taskmaster is mostly a copycat. He doesn't really masters styles, but copy's others. And the list is just of my opinion.

Guest bigballerju

Your list is a bit wrong if we were actually to list who is the best. Also Taskmaster if he copies there styles obviously means he has mastered multiple styles. Doesn't matter whether he copies or learns it himself. In Marvel he is one of the best along with Daredevil. Have you read Daredevil comics or any runs to see how skilled Daredevil is?

Daredevil knows Boxing which he blends with Ninjutsu, Judo/Jujutsu, Aiki-Jujutsu Kung Fu, Savate, various styles of Karate, Muay Thai, Hapkido, Filipino martial arts, stick fighting arts, and Capoeira.

By the way Daredevil has fought Wolverine, Shang Chi, Iron-Fist, Black Panther, and Sabretooth to a stand still. He even made Captain America look like a idiot when Captain America briefly tried to capture him and bring him in when he returned to New York.

Also DC has several people who could defeat Batman and don't know over 100 styles. I don't know why people keep bringing that up all the time. Batman can lose to a very highly skilled martial artist who only practices one or several styles.

Your list is a bit wrong if we were actually to list who is the best. Also Taskmaster if he copies there styles obviously means he has mastered multiple styles. Doesn't matter whether he copies or learns it himself. In Marvel he is one of the best along with Daredevil. Have you read Daredevil comics or any runs to see how skilled Daredevil is?

Have you read any Batman comics? If so then you would know that Batman is superior to Daredevil when it comes to fighting. I read my fair share of Daredevil comics. There is nothing insignificant about my list, though it was solely based off my opinion.

Daredevil knows Boxing which he blends with Ninjutsu, Judo/Jujutsu, Aiki-Jujutsu Kung Fu, Savate, various styles of Karate, Muay Thai, Hapkido, Filipino martial arts, stick fighting arts, and Capoeira.

Nothing Batman has not mastered since he has actually traveled around the world and completed his training's unlike Daredevil.

By the way Daredevil has fought Wolverine, Shang Chi, Iron-Fist, Black Panther, and Sabretooth to a stand still. He even made Captain America look like a idiot when Captain America briefly tried to capture him and bring him in when he returned to New York.

Just because he fought them doesn't mean he has defeated them. Daredevil's fight with Wolverine, I think I remember him being brainwashed and Wolverine was also fighting Elektra. IIRC Daredevil has never defeated Shang Chi, if you're talking about Shadowland, Daredevil was amp'ed. Daredevil only has defeated classic Iron Fist who wasn't that skilled before unlike current Iron Fist, current Iron Fist already defeated an amp'ed up Daredevil during Shadowland. Daredevil has also never defeated T'Challa, during their fight T'Challa wasn't even trying to fight him. As for Cap, I doubt he was going all at it with Daredevil. Daredevil and Cap always bested each other in fighting. I believe the latest time they met , both of them were far from prime condition and Captain America won after a prolonged brawl although DD landed far more hits and DD stated that he was holding back. I only added Cap to my list because of his physical superiority and the things he has done with it.

Also DC has several people who could defeat Batman and don't know over 100 styles. I don't know why people keep bringing that up all the time. Batman can lose to a very highly skilled martial artist who only practices one or several styles.

What made you say this? When did I ever state that Batman can't lose to a highly skilled martial artist? Don't you remember me stating that Batgirl(Cass) and Lady Shiva are far more skilled than him? Batman in DC would lose to(in terms of fighting) Lady Shiva, Batgirl, Karate Kid, Richard Dragon, Shadow Dragon, David Cain, Midnighter, Bronze Tiger and Deathstroke. Those are the top of my head.

Batman loses to people who are not skilled in martial arts by other means i.e. Mister Freeze, Joker, Bane(with his venom, Bats martial arts skills usually don't matter), Poison ivy,etc not because they are more skilled than him in martial arts...On the other hand this fight is going to be about who is more skilled in Martial arts and Batman is clearly more skilled than Daredevil. He has the feats, training and bio to all back him up. Also did I forget mention that Batman has trained his body to the limit that he can fight for hours straight without resting and can go for days without sleeping? That's how far Batman has trained compared to Daredevil.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Batman.

Batman is easily the most skilled opponent here, and has all of his gadgets too.

Rorschach and Crow aren't much of a factor. I don't know enough about Grendel to comment.

That being said, I think it would come down to Leonardo, Batman, and Daredevil. Batman>Leonardo>Daredevil. Leonardo and Daredevil are interchangeable there IMO.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

The idea that the guy who has mastered the most styles is a better fighter is a myth.

It's true that focusing all your attention on one style can limit you, especially id that system is limited. Someone who is just a boxer, for instance, may not have effective defenses against low kicks and thrown and may be weak it groundwork. Someone who is restricted to judo may not have very effective defenses against a skilled puncher or kicker. It makes sense to study several different martial arts so that there aren't any gaping holes in your skill set. You could do kicking, boxing and savate, or karate and judo, or king fu and shuai jiao, or muai thai and brazillian jujitsu and cover yourself pretty well.

Once you get to the point where you may want to pick up a few specific techniques from other disciplines, but studying whole styles isn't going to make you a better fighter. You'll quickly find that a lot of what a new style teaches are things you already know.

Mastering lots of styles is cool, but there's no reason to expect someone who has mastered 50 styles to beat someone who has only mastered two or three complimentary styles, or even one well-rounded style.

Batman.

Batman is easily the most skilled opponent here, and has all of his gadgets too.

Rorschach and Crow aren't much of a factor. I don't know enough about Grendel to comment.

That being said, I think it would come down to Leonardo, Batman, and Daredevil. Batman>Leonardo>Daredevil. Leonardo and Daredevil are interchangeable there IMO.

tumblr_lz7lpslmay1rn5b0zo1_500.gif

All the characters would have their standard gear that they would have on a nightly patrol. (Daredevil's combi weapon, Batman's belt and suit, Leo's swords, Rorschach's gun, and Grendel's spear.

The idea that the guy who has mastered the most styles is a better fighter is a myth.

It's true that focusing all your attention on one style can limit you, especially id that system is limited. Someone who is just a boxer, for instance, may not have effective defenses against low kicks and thrown and may be weak it groundwork. Someone who is restricted to judo may not have very effective defenses against a skilled puncher or kicker. It makes sense to study several different martial arts so that there aren't any gaping holes in your skill set. You could do kicking, boxing and savate, or karate and judo, or king fu and shuai jiao, or muai thai and brazillian jujitsu and cover yourself pretty well.

Once you get to the point where you may want to pick up a few specific techniques from other disciplines, but studying whole styles isn't going to make you a better fighter. You'll quickly find that a lot of what a new style teaches are things you already know.

Mastering lots of styles is cool, but there's no reason to expect someone who has mastered 50 styles to beat someone who has only mastered two or three complimentary styles, or even one well-rounded style.

The point is Batman being able to master so many styles should put him above Daredevil and should make him more disciplined compared to Daredevil. And also Batman as trained far longer compared to Daredevil. IMO Daredevil mostly relies on his radar senses like Spiderman relies on his Spidey senses, though Daredevil is a better martial artist than Spiderman.

And I disagree in a way, learning multiple styles can make it difficult for your opponent like you said a person restricted to boxing will not fair well with kicks. Batman can throw in a technique that is probably unknown to Daredevil and Daredevil probably won't know how to counter it. Examples like this has happened in comics.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Honestly, if it came down to Batman vs Daredevil, I think Batman would realize that DD has super human senses. He'd probably make some sort of sonic device if he doesn't have one on him already. Even without taking advantage of DD senses, I still think Bats would win.

Don't under estimate Leo though. In the original comics, he'd have no problem with killing. I believe he even beat Shredder by himself, which case Shredder would be a good match for Bats.

In this scan here, Leo is dominating the Shredder:

Leonardo_caught_shredder_by_NeoBushido.jpg

Guest bigballerju

Daredevil doesn't rely mostly on his senses and I have already listed the martial art styles Daredevil knows to clarify how skilled he is. Daredevil has his own style he uses. Daredevil in the comics already dealt with fighting without his abilities. He went back to his master and learned how to fight without them.

Once again your whole arguement about Batman throwing a style that Daredevil may not know is wrong. Batman has his own style he uses mainly in combat that consists of a mixture of certain martial arts he favors. He doesn't just randomly pick from his many styles he has mastered.

One last thing Batman knowing over 100 styles doesn't mean he should get put over a person who knows less then 100. Daredevil can be just as skilled Batman in battle. Lady Shiva is more skilled then Batman. Catman was just as skilled. I mean I could continue going but you get my point.

Guest force_echo

1. Iron Fist

2. Shang Chi

3. Mister X

4. T'Challa(They're pretty much even)

5. Captain America(Maybe...Due to being physically superior)

Lol. Daredevil has defeated or stalemated everyone on that list. Thanks for deflating your own argument.