Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Character Quotes

Guest sirmethos

"False hope?" repeated Professor McGonagall, still refusing to look round at Professor Umbridge. "He has achieved high marks in all his Defence Against the Dark Arts tests - "

"I'm terribly sorry to have to contradict you, Minerva, but as you will see from my note, Harry has been achieving very poor results in his classes with me."

"I should have made my meaning plainer," said Professor McGonagall, turning at last to look Umbridge directly in her eyes. "He has achieved high marks in all Defence Against the Dark Arts tests set by a competent teacher."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

In a bid to revitalize this, I am going to try and post a different quote every day.

“Did you know, I once took down a black belt on my third day of Karate lessons? The first day, I was soundly beaten you understand, by some 30-something… There was so much pain I vomited. I’d never known such an agonizing defeat. What do you suppose I did on day 2? I observed. Consumed by flames of my humiliation. Certain were I to lose again, I would be mortified to a point of insanity, that I would, in effect, die of madness. On day 3 I crushed my sensei without him landing a single blow. THAT, is the lesson of defeat.” – Asano Gakuho (Assassination Classroom)

• Like 1

“Even if you have regrets, even if you have remorse, you must fight. If you have made the decision for yourself to fight, to struggle, then fight with all you have. Do not give up for one second, one moment, or one instant. Cling greedily to the victory you have within your sight. If you can still stand, if your fingers still move, if all your teeth have not broken, stand and fight. You must fight!” – Wilhelm Van Astrea (RE:Zero Starting Life in another world)

“Listen Raphtalia. Take that thing out here and now. If you fight and make me stronger, we can fend off the waves of Catastrophe and prevent that tragedy from reoccurring. Your parents won’t ever come back. But we can prevent other kids from going through what you did. And all I’m capable of is making sure you can fight as best as you can.” – Naofumi Iwatani (Rising of the Shield Hero)

“Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They’re just… glorious misunderstandings.” – Tanya Degurechaff (Saga of Tanya the evil)

“Was I able to live inside someone’s heart? Was I able to live inside your heart? Do you think you’ll remember me at least a little? You’d better not hit ‘reset!’ Don’t forget me, okay? That’s a promise, okay? I’m glad it’s you, after all. Will I reach you? I hope I can reach you.” -Kaori Miyazono (Your Lie in April)

“I think that maybe everyone always has some kind of “syndrome” you know? But I think we were just caught up in our own ideas of what a “normal” high schooler should be.” – Shinka Nibutani (Love, Chunibyo & other delusions)

"All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannot live without blind obedience. And to escape the pressure of that trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn look for someone higher than themselves. And then those people in turn look for someone even stronger. That is how all Kings are born. That is how all Gods are born." - Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)

“Do you realize it now? I am cruel, cold, and terrible. As well as quite a beautiful little monster.” – Shalltear Bloodfallen (Overlord)

“The weak are destined to lie beneath the boots of the strong. If that angers you, overcome your deficits.” – Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill)

“Take the hard drive out of my computer at home… Put it in the bath… And make sure it’s completely wiped.” - Rimuru Tempest (That time I got reincarnated as a slime.)

Life that has been lost cannot be brought back again. That very truth is what shows us the meaning and value of living.” – Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist) 

“I’m selfish, I know. But to keep you only mine, I will do everything I need to do, even if it’s illegal.” – Yuno Gasai (Future Diary)

“If I can meet you again, against the 6 billion to 1 odds, even If you can’t move, I’ll marry you.” — Hideki Hinata (Angel Beats)

“You fight crime because I allow it. Robin breathes because I allow it.” - Deathstroke (DC Comics)

I met him, 15 years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding in even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this... six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and... the blackest eyes - the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil. - Dr. Loomis (Halloween 1978)