Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Dormammu's Realm

The Void

OOC: It's cool, but Exodus is good at multitasking. He once schooled War Machine and Storm at the same time while creating a city-sized telekinetic barrier over Genosha. :P

Exodus would quickly levitate Juggernaut into the air again (though far higher this time), intending to keep him there for the remainder of the battle. He'd then levitate over the battlefield, seeking out any enemies who weren't already engaged to his teammates. Spotting Scarlet Witch, he'd attempt to crush her head with telekinesis before she could do anything.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Okay...I don't see xLegacyx...But I do see nrdman who is the original player of Dormammu. So nrdman will be taking over as Dormammu and the undead heros. Both xLegacyx and nrdman will be using Dormammu if one of the two does not show up.

Seeing the battle start to sway in the oppopsing side's favor, Dormammu said four words that reverbated across the battlefield.

"Release the Mindless Ones."

Mindless_One_HD.jpg

Guest force_echo

"PEPPER, give me a file on Legion's history, extract from Shield and Xavier databases. Created CGI sequence, collate with sound, mournful, extracted speech patterns, extrapolate horror feelings, Israeli images. Pack into media module that we used in the Stark Expo last year."

"Done."

With that, Iron Man launched a package at hypersonic speeds. as soon as it got within 10 feet of Legion it exploded. Except instead of Stark Resilient stock options and bonds, it burst into an array of holographic images, video, and intense sound, collated with subconscious lights and infrasound to generate a feeling of terror and death. "Expected mental breakdown in ten seconds. Legion neutralized."

Guest force_echo

"I need someone who can move through dimensions on Magick, what about that blue guy?" Stark yelled, recalling that New Sun had extradimensional energy signatures. Next, he turned to Doom. He was fairly certain he could take him out armor on armor, but the magic was going to be a major problem, and the team seemed very short on magicians. He would have to make do with what he had.

"Ghost Rider, stop messing around damn it! I need you, with me, on Doom!"

"PEPPER call up old software routine designation HEXBOLT and improve."

"Code improved."

"Upload."

"Uploaded."

OOC: I have a new objective for you guys. Dormammu has imprisoned all your back up characters.

GOH.jpg

You have to rescue them, but before...You have to defeat Dormammu's undead heros and the Mindless ones. I wish you luck...

Doom shoots Iron Man with a mystical blast, aiming to kill. The leading Mindless One bombards Ghost Rider. And The rest of the Mindless Ones shoot the heroes like cannons.

Guest ninjaman1848

Running torwards doom the rider gets slammed by a mindless one. After getting back up he jumps up and wraps his chain around the mindless one and tries to burn it's neck with the hellfire

Guest force_echo

Seeing his mystical back up get distracted by the mindless one, Iron Man thrust vectored to get out of the way of the magic blast. "GHOST RIDER, FORGET ABOUT THE MINDLESS ONE! I NEED YOU ON DOOM, NOW! SOMEONE TAKE THE MINDLESS ONE OFF OF HIM!" Simultaneously, he was attempting to hack into Doom's suit with his technopathy, at least trying to get his attention off of using magic.

Guest force_echo

"Blast him with Hellfire!" Stark was hoping that with Ghost Rider attacking him on a mystical front and him attacking Doom's armor, he would be overwhelmed. They still needed the final touch of power though. "We need a heavy hitter to finish the job over here!" Tony yelled.

OOC: don't forget I added tons of cannon fodder warriors from different time periods that are undead. Just to give everyone something to do.

Exodus wondered silently if the Mindless Ones possessed the same psionic immunity the undead heroes did. He quickly attempted to shut their minds down with telepathy, while simultaneously unleashing a barrage of telekinetic force upon Doom, with well over a hundred tons of force behind it. His goal? To compress Doom's armor into something resembling a ball and turn the man inside to paste.

Guest bigballerju

Juggernaut struggled as he hung in the air, with no way to move.

Seeing Skaar get to his feet, Gladiator made another pass. He dove straight down on top of Skaar pummeling him into the ground. He threw punch after punch. After the smoke cleared from the impact, Gladiator seemed shocked when Skaar simply looked at him with a smirk.

Skaar looked at Gladiator and laughed.

" Are you shocked by how powerful I am? Did you really not expect the son of the HULK TO BE AS POWERFUL AS HIS FATHER?!"

Skaar fought Gladiator as with the power of the old strong flowing through him would deliver a powerful uppercut which would hopefully knock out Gladiator and send him flying off in the air elsewhere.