Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Dormammu's Realm

The Void

The hero's and villains who have opposed Sentry find the selves in a strange place...They are confused an d don't know what happened. All they remember is that suicidal blast from Ronan.

nuclear-explosion-14128-1920x1200.jpg

"I am Watcher.." "And I am the being who saved you."

im6yl1.jpg

"You were close to dying...You beat death."Two months have passed since I have saved you."

The Watcher then shows everyone a vision of whats happening on Earth right now.

"With your absences grave things have happened, the once hero you called Sentry has now rules Earth in which he calls a perfect world."

2163650-1230196-sentry_super.jpg

"He has created a world of suffering." "A world in ruins..."

f2istj.jpg

"Anyone who defy's the Sentry is met with death." "Most if not all of the world heros are dead..."

35lbwhz.jpg

"Nicklaus Fury...The man who could have stopped the Sentry is dead."

ae9kl1.png

"You heros and villains alike must stop the Sentry and all who help him, to save your planet you must stop him."

Then out of no where a laughter is heard..."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The laughter is from none other than Lord Dormammu!

f1jcrl.jpg

"The Sentry knew you mortals were not dead and asked me to stop you...I do not care for what the Sentry is to achieve but it does amuse me to see your world suffer! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Dormammu then transports all the heros and villains to his realm! Where they will fight for their lives!

769058-dark_dimensions_super.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exodus quickly got to his feet, taking in the Watcher's information. As they were teleported to Dormammu's realm, he grimaced. "Did the Watcher really just allow us to be abducted from his own realm? Good lord." he muttered. He'd proceed to telepathically link the team, so they could form plans and whatnot without Dormammu overhearing. 'Suggestions?' he telepathically broadcasted to the assortment of heroes and villains.

Guest bigballerju

Skaar got up angry and with a headache as he was still coming around before being abducted from the Watcher's realm. Skaar looked at the rest of his team and was happy that as least he was among powerful heroes. No weaklings or anybody that shouldn't be there to worry about in battle. Skaar heard Exodus's message as he agreed with the telepathy link.

" Okay now that Exodus has setup the telepathy link which was a good idea. We need to know what are Dormammu's weaknesses?Anybody knows anything about this idiot Dormammu?"

OOC: I was asked to start this by strangle.

Dormammu sat upon his self made throne above the ruins of the new world.

Burning-City-stock3182.jpg

"This is my domain to reign for now. My will be done. The two realms have been merged. My power here is unlimited now!!! Just to show you the extent of it all, I will introduce you to a small legion of my best warriors and your friends and enemies."

As he said that, he lifted his hand into the air. Fire and Brimstone fell from the skies. As the fire collided with the ground, thick black smoke rose. Then all of a sudden the ground began to open. Out climbed an army of inhabitants. Many were recognizable among the nightmarish undead army.

398px-Marvel-zombies_%281%29.jpg

Among the army was...

(Scarlet Witch, Legion, Magik, Gladiator, Drax, World War Hulk, Doctor Doom, Human Torch, Juggernaut, and Annihilus)

There are millions of undead warriors from all spans of time. All the superpowered foes have there normal abilities but under Dormammu's control

OOC: I figured this would give some people opponents they could fight and destroy to show off there power,

Nefaria frowned as he glanced over at the army of Dormammu. "Last thing I remember is being holed up in my fortress, now this? Enough games." he exclaimed before attempting to punch out Human Torch in order to KO him and reduce the number of opponents.

Through the telepathic link, he gave the mental equivalent of a shrug. That's sorcerer supreme stuff.

Guest bigballerju

Skaar saw Nefaria punch out Human Torch as he smiled. It seemed the man followed his way of thinking in certain situations like this.

" Well then if we don't have a solution for now. The best thing to do is starting smashing everyone around us. HULK SMASH!"

Skaar thunderclapped a group of superpowered beings in front of him that consisted of Quicksilver, Storm, Elektra, and Beast. The amount of force created a powerful shockwave that could be felt by the enemies in front of them and would hopefully send them flying back knocking them out.

Exodus watched his teammates' physical method of downing their opponents, and smirked. He then attempted to instantly shut down the mind of any opponent who lacked mental shields (and powerful ones, at that, considering his telepathic power), killing them instantly if successful.

The Juggernaut charged towards Exodus, only rage could be seen behind his eyes. Lowering his head and shoulder, he prepared to strike.

While Skaar was distracted with the others, Gladiator swooped in with a full on speed blitz for him. He was closing in for a close line at Mach 500

World War Hulk yelled in a rage. Lifting his battle Axe, he marched towards Nefaria. Grabbing him by the throat, he lifted him off the ground. Pulling back his axe, he prepared to swing.

"Exodus, you seem to not realize that in this place they are already dead. They are reanimated from death to serve my bidding. There is nothing left of the ones you once knew. They are beings of rage and death. This is my realm. I control it all!!!"

An evil laugh echoed through the fire ridden, ruin streets as he trailed off.

Nefaria simply laughed at Hulk's efforts. "You are dumber than I remember." Nefaria remarked before he fired a pair of energy blasts from his eyes, aiming to destroy or blow away the axe. At the same time his right hand came up to deliver a right cross to Hulk's face.

Nefaria simply laughed at Hulk's efforts. "You are dumber than I remember." Nefaria remarked before he fired a pair of energy blasts from his eyes, aiming to destroy or blow away the axe. At the same time his right hand came up to deliver a right cross to Hulk's face.

The axe was blasted into the distance and Hulk tightened his grip. Hulk took the brunt of the impact from Nefaria and was stunned. Dropping Nefaria from his grip, his rage began to swell. Rising his fists into the air, he smashed the ground causing a shockwave. Then reaching back he produced a massive Thunderclap that should be strong enough to level a block.

The shockwave targeting the ground did nothing to Nefaria as he was already hovering off the ground. However, as he watched Hulk prepare a thunder clap, he covered his ears to shield it from the noise while bracing himself for the thunderclap to reach him. He didn't move an inch. "Pathetic imbecile. I've withstood Thor throwing Mjolnir at my chest, Wonder Man hitting me at full force and I was not budged an inch. You really thought a thunderclap would move me?" Nefaria sneered before he flew forward, attempting to clothesline Hulk.

The shockwave targeting the ground did nothing to Nefaria as he was already hovering off the ground. However, as he watched Hulk prepare a thunder clap, he covered his ears to shield it from the noise while bracing himself for the thunderclap to reach him. He didn't move an inch. "Pathetic imbecile. I've withstood Thor throwing Mjolnir at my chest, Wonder Man hitting me at full force and I was not budged an inch. You really thought a thunderclap would move me?" Nefaria sneered before he flew forward, attempting to clothesline Hulk.

Seeing his failed attempts to harm Nefaria he began to become more angered than ever before. Dormammu's effects only helped further the rage of the beast. Gamma radiation began pouring through the surronding area.

1667721-sentry_vs_hulk2_super.jpg

Hulk then charged straight for Nefaria that was headed towards him.

Sneaking through the wasteland, the Scarlet Witch had closed he distance to the Count. While he was in battle with the Hulk, she was going to try an siphon off his powers to weaken him.

New Sun would merely steal the kinetic movement behind the Juggernaut's charge, essentially freezing him mid-charge.

"Perhaps the Sorcerer Supreme was amongst those who died... there must be someone who knows, even little.", he'd utter...

He'd then notice Nefaria doing combat with the Hulk... and with a smirk and a subtle gesture, any physical move the Count made surely he'd notice their potency greatly enhanced by far as he'd hit harder and faster...

Doom could see New Sun high above the battle ground. Erecting his shields, he began to use the mystic arts in order to turn back time and cause New Sun to revert back to his original form. Knowing he could not defeat the man in open conflict, Doom decided to manipulate the man from the shadows.

New Sun felt an intricate pull - something was trying to pull him back through time physically?!

Seeing no other means... he'd vanish from the battlefield, utilizing his own means of dimension traveling as to break the target to escape the effects... perhaps he'd be back shortly.

As the pair collided, Nefaria was knocked aside by a punch from the Hulk. Wiping a trickle of blood away from the corner of his mouth, he frowned. He's getting stronger...and someone seems to be weakening me. he thought as he glanced around and spotted Scarlet Witch. He fired his eye beams at her several times before turning back to Hulk. That was when Nefaria felt his strength and speed were super increased by New Sun. Smiling, he flew at top speed to Hulk to deliver an uppercut to the beast, attempting to send Hulk flying for countless miles to remove him from the battlefield.

Guest force_echo

OOC: More than a passing resemblance to Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Iron Man didn't have much time to revel in his stopping of the giant beam as he suddenly found himself in Uatu's realm. "Hey, I know you... Shit, this isn't good, is it?"

"Heavy extradimensional energies detected," PEPPER chimed as Dormammu appeared on the scene. At this point, as often happened, Stark began to feel out of his realm, his league. He didn't have time to pick up his thoughts as he was deposited in some hellish battlefield.

He looked around, letting his scanners gather data. "Holy shit? Is that Nefaria? That dude's still alive?" Iron Man couldn't stop himself from smirking at the sight of his old villain. He'd probably fought Nefaria more than anyone else. He looked around to find Exodus.

"He's trying to connect to your mind," PEPPER informed.

"Block the attempt." He turned towards Exodus, "Sorry, but I have a policy when it comes to insane villains in my head."

That's when the villains showed up. World War Hulk began releasing large amounts of gamma energy, which Iron Man promptly absorbed. Systems at 150% capacity.

"Awesome." He said with a grin. "Pepper, get me a sitrep."

"Sure. Looks like we have metahumans designation Scarlet Witch, Legion, Magik, Gladiator, Drax, World War Hulk, Doctor Doom, Human Torch, Juggernaut, and Annihilus. Uploading files. Prioritizing. Legion Omega Threat, top priority, weakness: unstable. Magic users present a maximal threat. Doctor Doom related priority."

Stark's tactical mind began working. "Exodus, you have to go into Legion's head, fracture his personalities! Destabilize him!"

Exodus cursed silently as his telepathic attack failed. Apparently zombies had inherent resistance. He instead resorted to his telekinesis, targeting the Juggernaut first as he was the most imminent threat. He'd proceed to render him completely immobile by lifting him into the air and keeping him suspended there.

"He's trying to connect to your mind," PEPPER informed.

"Block the attempt." He turned towards Exodus, "Sorry, but I have a policy when it comes to insane villains in my head."

"Under normal circumstances I'd consider that wise, but as you can see, these circumstances are anything but," Exodus commented. "The Watcher would not have taken me if I wasn't trustworthy."

Guest force_echo

OOC: Telepathy won't work on Legion? And what do you mean by "normal" version of Legion. Because THE Legion has high level reality warping powers, it's not a very fair fight.

OOC: Telepathy won't work on Legion? And what do you mean by "normal" version of Legion. Because THE Legion has high level reality warping powers, it's not a very fair fight.

OOC: Doesn't regular Legion mean he does not have control over his personalities? To be safe...Just say weakest version.