Rocksteady: 2

Rumble 20564 Abigail vs. The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) vs. Suprema
MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Dormammu's Realm

The Void

Wrapping doom in his chain he sends hellfire down it and telepathically asks skar to smash

"You got it." Nefaria stated as he threw a multitude of punches at Doom in quick fashion with his superspeed.

Doom struggling to get free...The hellfire burning his soul and Nefaria pounding on him...Doom then incinerates into ashes.

Exodus wondered silently if the Mindless Ones possessed the same psionic immunity the undead heroes did. He quickly attempted to shut their minds down with telepathy, while simultaneously unleashing a barrage of telekinetic force upon Doom, with well over a hundred tons of force behind it. His goal? To compress Doom's armor into something resembling a ball and turn the man inside to paste.

Dormammu looks at Exodus..."Fool!" I made my Mindless ones impervious to your telepathic powers. They wont work!"

Dormammu then grows bigger...About 100 feet tall. He then grabs three Mindless ones and then crushes them in his hand. He then opens his hand and mystic magical energies form around the Mindless ones. "What I just did was completely heal them, I also made them resistant to Ghost Rider's mere hell fire. Now perish!" Said Dormammu sending the Mindless Ones after Exodus.

Dormammu use his matter transmutation and makes a 100 feet throne and sits on it. Observing the battle.

Skaar looked at Gladiator and laughed.

" Are you shocked by how powerful I am? Did you really not expect the son of the HULK TO BE AS POWERFUL AS HIS FATHER?!"

Skaar fought Gladiator as with the power of the old strong flowing through him would deliver a powerful uppercut which would hopefully knock out Gladiator and send him flying off in the air elsewhere.

Seeing the uppercut going. Gladiator has to react fast. He notices that Skaar draws energy from the ground. He doesn't know the full details of Skaars powers, but he is getting the idea that he has to get Skaar off the ground. Seeing the uppercut coming, Gladiator tries to counter hit with his heat visions which are hotter than the suns core. If hit Skaar would have a hole in his chest and his regeneration abilities might take long to heal the wound.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sirmethos

Seeing Gladiator attacking Skaar, Vulcan reached out with his power, attempting to turn Gladiator's Heat Vision back on himself.

He would then follow up, with a blast of radiation, that he knew, from his own friendship with the Shi'ar in his own reality, was one of Kallark's few major weaknesses.

Seeing Gladiator attacking Skaar, Vulcan reached out with his power, attempting to turn Gladiator's Heat Vision back on himself.

He would then follow up, with a blast of radiation, that he knew, from his own friendship with the Shi'ar in his own reality, was one of Kallark's few major weaknesses.

Gladiator seeing his own heat vision coming straight back at him. He has only seconds to react...He uses his nanosecond speed reactions to dodge it and appears right behind Vulcan. "Vulcan you little worm. I have already defeated one of your counterparts. You should learn from your counterpart to not try and challenge me." Gladiator inhaling all the air prepares for his super breath if hit would make Vulcan and Skaar fly 30 feet back.

"Not so fast." Nefaria says as he flies in behind Gladiator with his own impressive speed. Moving to cover Kallark's mouth with one hand in an attempt to prevent him from utilizing his super breath, the other hand formed a fist and Nefaria aimed it towards Gladiator's stomach, hoping to cause at least a little damage with that punch.

Guest sirmethos

With Gladiator now partially immobilized by Nefaria, Vulcan fired another blast of the radiation at him. It wouldn't be particularly harmful to Nefaria, but if it hit, it would drastically reduce Gladiator's power, making it easy to remove him from the fight.

Guest bigballerju

OCC: Just for reference Skaar is highly resistant to heat.

Skaar nodded at his fellow allies for the assist as he charged in as well and went in for the attack. Skaar called up on more of the old strong in him as he attacked Gladiator at the same time Vulcan and Nefaria did with a series of powerful punches to finish him off.

"Not so fast." Nefaria says as he flies in behind Gladiator with his own impressive speed. Moving to cover Kallark's mouth with one hand in an attempt to prevent him from utilizing his super breath, the other hand formed a fist and Nefaria aimed it towards Gladiator's stomach, hoping to cause at least a little damage with that punch.

"Fool..."Said Gladiator in his mind. Gladiator takes Count Nafaria punch to the stomach. But what Count Nafaria didn't know that he was really close in range of Gladiators heat vision. Gladiator unleashes all his heat vision on to Count Nafaria hoping it will end him.

With Gladiator now partially immobilized by Nefaria, Vulcan fired another blast of the radiation at him. It wouldn't be particularly harmful to Nefaria, but if it hit, it would drastically reduce Gladiator's power, making it easy to remove him from the fight.

After Gladiator unleashes his heat vision on Count Nefaria. He see's a couple of blast fired by Vulcan. With Count slightly hurt with the heat vison, gets free and dodges some of Vulcans energy radiation, but gets slightly hit by one. His powers reduced slightly.

OCC: Just for reference Skaar is highly resistant to heat.

Skaar nodded at his fellow allies for the assist as he charged in as well and went in for the attack. Skaar called up on more of the old strong in him as he attacked Gladiator at the same time Vulcan and Nefaria did with a series of powerful punches to finish him off.

He then see's Skaar charges with another amped up punch. He tries for one final desperate heat vision towards Skaar hoping it would put him down for a moment.

Nefaria reacted immediately as he saw Gladiator preparing to fire his heat vision from his eyes. Firing his own beams of energy from his eyes, he aimed to meet the heat beams midway.

Both heat visions clash and a huge explosion emerges as a side effect.

Guest bigballerju

Skaar was hit with the heat vision as he withstood the blast as a huge smoke surrounded him as it slowly went away. Skaar continued to press his attack on Gladiator as he went into for another attack. This time he would hit Gladiator with a combination of punches to the chest and head.

" You fool I grew up in the depths of lava. That blast means nothing to me! I can feel you losing power. What's happened? Finally realized your outmatched?"

Blasted back by the explosion considering the close proximity, Nefaria stopped himself with his flight. Charging again at Gladiator, he'd attempt to clothesline Kallark.

Gladiator levering himself up..Barley standing. But he is a warrior and his warrior mindset will not let him cease from this battle. He see's the Count coming for a clothesline. Kallark acting fast using all his strength and muscle goes for a huge thunderclap.

Skaar was hit with the heat vision as he withstood the blast as a huge smoke surrounded him as it slowly went away. Skaar continued to press his attack on Gladiator as he went into for another attack. This time he would hit Gladiator with a combination of punches to the chest and head.

" You fool I grew up in the depths of lava. That blast means nothing to me! I can feel you losing power. What's happened? Finally realized your outmatched?"

Gladiator see's the punches. Gladiator is hit with one of them. "Foolish green monster, I am merely toying with you. I know I can defeat you, I have shattered planets, ripped a part stars, moved planets, fly through a star. A mere green monster can not defeat me!" Gladiator goes for a ground punch to send Skaar flying and to shatter the ground where Skaar draws his energy.

From the move Gladiator feels confidence.

Nefaria stopped as he watched Gladiator's actions. "This move again?" He asked mockingly as he braced himself and was unaffected by it. "I had thought you smarter than the beast known as Hulk. I seem to be mistaken. By the way, that thunderclap was even weaker than his." He mocked and belittled. "You're pathetic. I've laughed off attacks from a thunder god. You will not stop me!" He yelled before firing off his energy blasts.

Guest bigballerju

Skaar flew back and landed on the ground with force creating some impact. Skaar got up annoyed Gladiator hadn't fallen yet but unhurt by the attack.

"You idiot have you forgotten I am a Hulk? Do you not know the power I wield with my old strong?!"

Skaar moved from the spot that was shattered as he laughed at Gladiator's attempt to remove him from the Earth. Skaar called on the old strong as he turned his body to stone and smiled at Gladiator.

" As long as there is a planet I can use it's energies you fool. My old strong has no limits."

Skaar in his stone body form attacked Gladiator again stronger and with more power then before from his old strong. Skaar moved quickly to Gladiator and would grab him as he would then go to slam Gladiator on the ground. Skaar would then attempt to pummel Gladiator with punches and try to pin him to the ground.

Nefaria stopped as he watched Gladiator's actions. "This move again?" He asked mockingly as he braced himself and was unaffected by it. "I had thought you smarter than the beast known as Hulk. I seem to be mistaken. By the way, that thunderclap was even weaker than his." He mocked and belittled. "You're pathetic. I've laughed off attacks from a thunder god. You will not stop me!" He yelled before firing off his energy blasts.

Skaar flew back and landed on the ground with force creating some impact. Skaar got up annoyed Gladiator hadn't fallen yet but unhurt by the attack.

"You idiot have you forgotten I am a Hulk? Do you not know the power I wield with my old strong?!"

Skaar moved from the spot that was shattered as he laughed at Gladiator's attempt to remove him from the Earth. Skaar called on the old strong as he turned his body to stone and smiled at Gladiator.

" As long as there is a planet I can use it's energies you fool. My old strong has no limits."

Skaar in his stone body form attacked Gladiator again stronger and with more power then before from his old strong. Skaar moved quickly to Gladiator and would grab him as he would then go to slam Gladiator on the ground. Skaar would then attempt to pummel Gladiator with punches and try to pin him to the ground.

"So...You want to see a real attack?" Gladiator said with a grin on his face. "Fine...I have shattered planets with this punch. This time punch I'm not holding back!" Gladiator fly's past Skaar at mach 100 speeds ignoring him and towards Nefaria to deliver him a punch that has shattered planets. He will show Nefaria would a true Majestor is made of!

The familiar, well familiar by as of now at this point, blue-white sheen crackled through a tear - New Sun had returned.

And with a slight vengeance. Gladiator would find himself flying... then suddenly not quite, as all speed would be sapped nigh instantly.

"I see you've all dealt with Doom. I'll return the favor."

New Sun would essentially focus the gamut of kinetic energy into Gladiator's body. The desired result, if successful, would be an explosive Kallark... and if it worked, the explosion would be contained by Sun.

Gladiator exploded and his body vanished...His spirit floating and going some place else where it can't do anything. Dormammu was impressed.

OOC: Trying to speed this up. I want you guys on the next objective to rescue your backup characters. I believe you guys have the Mindless ones left and other undead heros.

OOC: Who exactly is left?

OOC: Annihilus and Magik

Seeing Gladiator had been dealt with, Nefaria flew off in the direction of Magik, hoping a quick punch would KO the mutant and then the group could focus on rescuing the others...after dealing with Annihilus.

Guest bigballerju

" About time that one fell. Good work. Now time to smash the rest of these idiots"

Skaar nodded to his allies as he looked for the nearest mindless one and went to them. Skaar still in his stone form thanks to the old strong and still powered by the old strong stopped as he decided he needed to change his tactics for these monsters.

" Fighting them may not work. Maybe I should try a different tactic."

Skaar slammed his fists into the ground as the old strong drew on the energies of the Earth and started to manipulate the ground around one of the mindless ones in front of him. Skaar broke the ground up as lava and magma blasted out all around the mindless one. Skaar laughed as would would surround the mindless one in lava and magma. Now he would see if the mindless one would be able to withstand such scorching heat and a deadly attack at that.

hulk-more-012.jpg?w=500&h=644

Guest force_echo

Stark engaged Annihilus, firing repulsor beams at the target's head. The computer assisted aim was perfect, the beams travelled light speed, and were extremely powerful, he ejected all of his pent up energy from WWH's radiation into the beams to power up the output.

Dormammu then summons away all the undead hero's and mindless ones. The hero's and villains are confused and don't know why Dormammu had done that. "I am something else in stored for you mortals, but first you will have to save your friends! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Their souls will be mines for ever unless you can save them....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..." The hero's and villains then rush into action and try to find the whereabouts of the other heros.

OOC: The objective of finding your backup characters has begun! Good luck.