Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Match 13490 Deathstroke vs. Ra's Al Ghul

Boratz

In a question that has been asked throughout the ages, what is love? Is it just a feeling that's origins come from the mind or is it of the soul? Is strength or is it weakness? Love has been the subject to many stories of tales throughout history. The basis of love is unique in that it drives us to do many things that were extraordinary or even foolish. Sometimes love can be considered the most powerful force in all the lands and space. It can break the most ruthless of warriors and destroy the most powerful of nations. Love can be cruel to the strong and glorious to the weak, but through it all changes the ways of the heart. Many have written about the effects that love has on people and in the writings of William Shakespeare, he wrote about different forms of love. One of his famous works that has been reflected on many times is the story of Romeo and Juliet. This story of a forbidden love and tragedy will never be forgotten. Many stories and tales reflect on it even in the stories of today. This particular tale will about a forbidden that will lead a climax that will test the love held between family and romance...

This world is cruel in that the ruthless prowl on the weak and live off the fortunate of others. There is a man in this world that has caused much suffering over the course of his life. This suffering was not part of some belief or some self-righteous cause, but merely as a way to rise in power. He lives off the suffering of the innocents and the many crimes he causes against humanity is sickening. This man who will not be remembered after his death is Wilson Lector. There are many who question why he has lived this long of a life without facing certain but like everyone; he will face the stroke of death sooner or later. What ruthless global crime lord does not know is that someone has paid a high price for his head on a stake but there is even more that wish him dead. There is a league that exists that exists in the shadows of this world that vows to eliminate the evils in this world by any means necessary, even if it means sacrificing the lives of the innocence. This group known as the League of Assassins has called it upon themselves to make sure the evils of this ruthless man are never seen again.

As midnight called a portion of the League of Assassins to the lands of Venice, Italy in a fair of January, the small portion of Assassins led by the daughter of its master took charge in carrying out the plans to kill this monster. Talia al Ghul has fought many over the course of her life and she has even had the fortune of finding true love with the Dark Knight of Gotham City, little did she know that there was another love that was soon to cross her path with a force greater than anything she would ever experience. As the plans for the assassination of Wilson Lector started coming forth, the daughter Ra's al Ghul started preparing herself for this job that would cleanse the world of his filth. Her preparation could be considered grueling to most but she did not prepare for what was to come on this night.

If it was fate, destiny, or even chance that brought another into this night will always remain a mystery. This other force that had come to this place on this night is man who had seen many battles throughout his life. This assassin, this mercenary, Slade Wilson had fought against armies and monsters. He had fought against targets with extraordinary abilities and some could say that it led him to this night. I cannot say how this night came to pass but I can say that for Slade Wilson, he never thought anything like this could come to pass. For a warrior such as himself, he believed that he had no emotions, no feelings, and no love. For so many years he believed the only thing that he could be was Deathstroke the Terminator. He never would have thought that this new contract he had would change his life forever.

On this legendary midnight in Venice came to pass, the ruthless Wilson Lector was accompanied by several of his men into a marvelous mansion. He passed by what would appear to be a small army, all of whom were armed with various weapons. Many of these soldiers could probably defeat the corrupt Wilson, for Wilson himself was not an experienced warrior. He intellect but with that intellect came no skills in the art of war. While his combat skills may be small, his intellect allowed him to reach levels far beyond most criminals. He walked inside this mansion without any thoughts on what was going to come to him. A butler came down a staircase and sauntered toward the ruthless crime lord. A crooked smile formed over Wilson's face as the butler handed him a cigar. Wilson took the cigar and put it under his nose. He let out a sigh of relief as he prepared to smoke this highly priced cigar.

On the outside of this mansion, death was taking place in all directions. As the army of Wilson Lector had been taken out one by one by a group of assassins dwelling within the shadows, the powerful crime lord started making his way toward his sleeping chambers. It was not long until these assassins were spotted by several armed guards. Lector nearly dropped his cigar as his guards charged into his room to take him to a safer location. The thunderous sounds of gunfire echoed through all of Venice as battle was taking place in the magnificent mansion. One of Wilson Lector's most trusted guards handed him a revolver and suggested that he use it in case this battle escalated. As the crime lord was being led to a secured panic room, he saw a couple glimpses of these highly trained assassins. He could have sworn that they appeared to be ninjas but he would never bet money on it. Suddenly, the shadows started attacking the guards that surrounded the crime lord. He pulled away as one of these ninjas was taking out a couple of his men but the assassin was shot down only in a matter of seconds.

As his personal guards started leading him in a different direction, Wilson Lector saw the bodies of several of his highly trained men and a couple of the bodies of the assassins. The stench that had come from the constant firing of the guns had completely filled the air but the sight was just a bloody pile of bodies everywhere. Wilson saw that there was only one assassin left. She had just taken out several men and a smirk formed over Wilson's face. He ordered his men to take out this assassin but before he could get out his last words, something happened that totally took the guards by surprise. A bullet pierced through the face of Wilson Lector and his lifeless body fell forward onto the floor beneath him. Before the guards could even react, they were taken out quickly by another force. This force was ruthless and highly skilled. His skills far surpassed that of any of the soldiers that Wilson Lector had hired. He sliced through these guards as if they were nothing. The mercenary stood over the lifeless body of Wilson Lector and a smile formed under his mask. He turned his head and his single eye caught the eyes of the surviving female assassin. In that moment there was a silence that poured down from the Heavens, with that silence came something else entirely, it was as if it was magic that had come down before the two warriors. The only thing that could have ruined that moment was what was about to happen, something rose from the carnage that filled the mansion. One of the surviving guards started firing upon a chandelier that hung above the female assassin. She did not notice at first, all she did was sliced the guard's neck open with her blade.

As the chandelier came falling down toward her, the masked assassin swiftly came down to get her out of the way. As their bodies touched and their eyes once again met, that feeling they had felt before had taken hold once again. Talia was speechless and so was Deathstroke. As he stood got to his feet, he was about to claim the head of Wilson Lector, but she stopped him and asked for his name. Slade gazed into her eyes and just disappeared. She thought about following him, deep down inside she wanted to follow him, but she just could not bring herself to follow this masked assassin. She watched as he took the head of the once powerful crime lord and he glanced back to see this woman once again. At that moment, seconds felt like hours and hours felt like seconds. For Slade, he had not felt anything like this for ages but for Talia, this is how she felt when she was with her beloved Bruce Wayne.

As this extraordinary midnight became part of the past, the two parted ways but it was nowhere near that simple. The memories of one another would follow them until the next day. Both Slade and Talia fought against these emotions and these memories. Both fought for different reasons but both fought for the same thing. For Slade, this battle of the mind was against the pain that follows with these feelings and for Talia she believed that she could only love one. As they continued to fight these feelings and thoughts throughout the night, they could not see that feelings would eventually overcome them.

As the rays of the morning sun started to pass through Venice, both Talia and Slade continued to reflect on the previous night. All they could think about was that moment their eyes met for the first time; it was a bright beautiful light in the dreadful dark world that they called their lives. Talia watched from a distance as the bodies of all of the guards were being cleaned up. She made sure that no sign of the League of Assassins would ever be found, but she still wanted to see the mansion the morning after. As the day came to pass, Slade collected his money for the head of Wilson Lector but it was not just money he got for the job, he received something much more. At that point, he knew he had to see her once again. He came to the decision to find her before she left Italy and this was good because it was one of Slade's greatest skills, finding people. Throughout this day in Venice, the constant thought of one another raced through the minds. As the day came to an end and night had come once again, Talia prepared for her departure of Venice. She never knew if she would ever see that man in the mask again but she knew she had to get back to her father. As she started getting ready, she felt a presence in her room. This was the same presence she felt last night when she caught the eyes of the masked assassin. She turned to face this man who hid in the shadows but the light of the stars shined on his mask. She was about to speak but a silence had fallen between them as they gazed into each other's eyes. Both of these exceptional warriors studied each other for several moments. As Talia studied his eyes, she noticed that one was dark. At that moment she knew had lost one of his eyes and he had probably lost much more than that during his life. Finally, Talia had the courage to break this peaceful and soothing silence.

"Who are you?" She asked as she continued to gaze into this masked warrior's eye.

Slade had to think for several moments, for he usually did not go by his true name. Many only knew him as Deathstroke the Terminator or simply just Deathstroke, but he wanted to use his real name. With all his strength, he started to speak to this mysterious woman who caught his eye.

"My name is Slade... Slade Wilson." He replied as he started to circle around her. "What is your name?"

Talia's eyes followed Slade as he circled around her until he went disappeared behind her but she could still feel his presence. "My name is Talia al Ghul."

Finally, Slade came back into the path of gorgeous eyes. "And what are you intentions Talia al Ghul?" Slade asked with that smooth mysterious yet powerful voice.

"I was here to cleanse the world of Wilson Lector. What are your intentions?" Talia replied as she started to circle around the mercenary.

"I did not ask what your intentions were... I asked what they are... I was here for a job and I completed my job... Now I'm here to see who you are..." Slade replied with that same voice.

"I am about to depart and return to my father." Talia replied as she got back Slade's sight.

"You could have left any time today but you did not... You stayed... You stayed for a reason... What was that reason?" Slade asked as their eyes caught once again. Once again that feeling of peace had come down between them with a powerful force.

An angelic smile formed over Talia's beautiful face as she reached into her pockets. As he hand emerged from her pocket, Slade saw a small tracking device he had placed on her. A smile formed under his mask as several thoughts started racing through his mind. As she spoke, his attention turned to her every word. "You left me with this, which would mean you wanted to find me?"

Slade continued to smile as he glanced at both Talia and the small tracking device. "What if I came to kill you?"

Talia walked over to a bed side table and placed the small device down on the table. She turned around and that same angelic smile continued to shine on her face. "If you truly came to kill me, I feel we would not be having a conversation such as this."

Slade started walking toward Talia and fought every urge he had to place his arms around her. "Then why is it you wanted to wait for me?" Slade asked as he started walking back to the corner of the room.

"Why is it that you wanted to find me?" Talia asked as she followed Slade back to that little corner of the room.

Slade paused for a moment and thought about every single event that occurred in his life. All the battles, all the training, all the mission could never prepare him for something such as this. He gazed into her dark gorgeous eyes and said, "I had to see you."

Talia gazed over his mask and noticed that one side was orange while the other side was black. She reached to pull off his mask but he gently grabbed her arms. As their bodies touched, that wonderful feeling started to burn inside of them like a raging uncontrollable fire. She looked into his eye and her gentle voice simply asked, "Why?"

Slade closed his eye and thought for several moments before looking back at the face of an angel. "You must not see what lies underneath this mask." Slade said as he gently let go of her hands.

"I have to see the man under the mask." Talia said as she continued to look into eye.

Slade reach up to take off his mask and show his true face. She looked over him for several moments. He wore an eye patch to cover what he had lost so long ago, he had scars from battles throughout his life, and his hair was white from the experiences he had gained. "I cover my face because as a man I am Slade Wilson but as this I am Deathstroke." Slade said as he put the mask onto his face once again.

"Why is it that you cover your face around me?" Talia asked as her hands gently rubbed against the warrior's chest.

"For many, they are turned away just by the sight of my face. The face of Slade Wilson is nothing more than just a person but the face of Deathstroke means much more to people." Slade replied as leaned back against the wall.

"I am not most people... I am someone much more than just most people..." Talia said as she leaned into Slade.

"What makes you more?" Slade asked as a smirk formed over his face under the mask.

Talia once again reached for his mask and slowly took it off. She threw onto the ground and their eyes caught once again. This time they came and closer together until their lips met. For several moments they stayed in that corner until Slade, picked her up and carried her to the bed. It was not long until their clothes were taken off by one another and the passion grew into an intense heat. The magic that they thought happened the night before did not compare in any way to the magic that was happening on this night. This passion, this fire burned until the next day. Slade felt something he had not felt for several years, he felt happy. As for Talia, this feeling became stronger than anything she had ever felt for Bruce. This night was perfect but it had to end, for Talia knew she had to return to her father. She feared what her father would say about this but she also did not care. Deep within her, she was falling in love with this man for some odd reason and the same exact feeling was dwelling inside of Slade Wilson.

"Why must this have to end?" Talia asked as she looked up at Slade.

Slade looked down at the angel that had come into his life and a smirk formed at the side of his mouth. "This does not have to end. We can find a way... We can always find a way..." Slade said as he went down to kiss her lips once again.

"I fear that we cannot make this work... My father will never allow such a thing to happen between me and someone such as you." Talia said as she glanced out the window.

"Someone like me?" Slade asked as he gazed into her infinite beauty.

"You are a mercenary who kills for money..." Talia said as she looked back into his eyes.

"And what are you? What is your father?" Slade asked as he continued to be overwhelmed by her presence.

"I am part of the League of Assassins... We fight for the balance of the world... We kill to save this world from the evils of man..." Talia replied as she gently rubbed her hand down his face.

"We're not so different. I just get a pay check at the end of the day." Slade said as he started kissing her once again.

"My father will not view it that way... He believes that people who kill for money are worthless in this world. He believes that they are only a means to an end." Talia replied as she started kissing his cheeks.

"And what do you believe, my dear?" Slade asked as he gently rubbed hand down her body.

"I believe in this moment... I believe in us..." Talia replied.

"Then that is what matters now..." Slade replied.

As Slade and Talia went their separate paths, they vowed that this was not the end. For Slade, that entire month was amazing, he met with Talia several times that month and they practiced their love for hours on end. As for Talia, her love was a secret that she kept from her father. Throughout that month, several contracts were made for the deadly Deathstroke. Battles were fought and much blood was spilt that entire month. The stroke of death came upon many that were put at a descent price. As the month of January came to a close for the dangerous masked assassin, he decided that one final assignment this month would make the perfect month.

His new job was some politician name Jake Erin. Slade studied the area and made a plan. He watched as secret service agents stood outside the compound. Deathstroke gripped the handle of the gun tightly as he shot down several agents. Many of them started forming up to take a stand against this attacker. A smile formed under the mask of Deathstroke as he gently pressed a button. Several explosions started going off all at once as the agents were becoming disoriented. Slade ran down firing his automatic rifle upon of the agents. Several of them tried to fight back but Slade was simply too fast. His skills could not be matched and his brutality was unbearable. He took out his swords and sliced his way passed the several agents. The grounds became stained with blood as Deathstroke made his way inside the compound. As he entered, he unpinned several grenades and threw them down the hallways. He heard several agents scream to get cover but it did not matter. Slade slaughtered everyone in his path. Finally, the only thing that separated him from the politician was a metal door. He knew on the other side of that door, there would be an army of guns trained on him. He always loved a challenge but this was just another job. He noticed that the door had an electrical lock to it. He placed a device on the keypad and waited for it to open. As the door open, he stood for covered as the guns started going off. He slid several pieces of C4 at the entrance of the door and stood back with the detonator. He pressed the button and watched as the black smoke started filling the air. Fire swarmed through the room and the politician was being led out with what little agents were left. Slade shot down the surviving agents and stood over the politician, who was on his knees before him. Deathroke drew out his sword and was fully prepared for the final blow.

"Please! Please! I'm going to stop the mob!" Jake pleaded as he knew there was nothing could do.

Deathstroke's sword fell and decapitated the young politician. He picked up Jake's head and put it in a bag. He walked outside and left the compound. Several thoughts race through his mind after that but the main thoughts were of Talia. He thought about what the politician said about the mob but Slade was not a hero. He was not fighting against crime or corruption but he was not corrupt. He simply did what he was paid to do. He did not have some higher calling or some belief, he had his job. As he once again collected his pay, he could not help but think of Talia. The man who gave him the job glanced down at the head and a look of disgust came over his face. As he looked back up at Deathstroke, his look changed to a smile.

"You do not disappoint. I was told you were the best and I can see why." The man said with an accent.

"Just give me the money." Slade as he gazed at the man with a blank stare.

"The money has been wired to the account that you have been provided." The man replied as he threw bag with the head down on the ground. The man gazed over Slade's mask and a curious smile formed across his cheeks. "Why is it that you wear a mask?"

Slade opened up a computer to see that the money had in fact been transferred to his account. He closed his computer and simply turned to leave.

"You are truly Deathstroke the Terminator." The man said as Slade disappeared into the shadows.

As Slade prepared to depart this city, he reflected back on the times he had spent with Talia in the past month. He was not one for emotions or feelings, but what was inside of him followed him on every job he took this month. He constantly thought about her and wanted to be with her. He felt happy, for the first time since he could remember, he actually felt happy. As he packed away his several different weapons and picked up his sword. His powerful grip on the handle of the sword grew tighter as he started to think about the face of Talia. He took a deep breath as he put the sword away into the bag. In a couple weeks, Valentine's would come to the world. He never gave this a single thought in his entire life but now he actually wanted to see Talia or unleash a Valentine's Day Massacre on a job that had a good pay check. After several moments of thinking about Talia, he remembered some of the lives he had taken throughout his career. It was only a brief moment, for that was still just part of the job. He did not care about these people because he simply could not care about them. There were some that in fact haunted him almost every day but he found a way to overcome that pain. As finished packing, he started walking out of the room and into the outside world. He glanced up at the sky above and saw nothing city's lights and some kind of musky fog like substance. "So much for a star filled sky." He thought as he left this city.

While things might have been amazing for the masked warrior, they were completely different for daughter of Ra's al Ghul. She struggled with every passing day that month, while she enjoyed every moment she spent with Slade. The things that she struggled with were the secrets she had to keep from her father. She knew that he would forbid such a love to go on and she knew that if he would find out about this forbidden love, then he would send out forces to murder him. She could not let that happen to him. There was something else that she had struggled with throughout this early month of January. She thought about the man she had loved for several years, Bruce Wayne. As the month came to a close, she had to make a decision between these loves that she holds so dare. She left for Gotham in hopes that seeing Bruce would finally allow her to make a decision.

It was a cold Gotham night and little crime had gone throughout past couple of week. Was it fear or simply just the cold that caused crime to be so little during this month? Bruce felt somewhat relieved that Gotham started looking better on each passing day. He reflected back on the psychos he had faced over the years and how many of those villains were locked away in Gotham. There were a couple that was still loose in the streets and in time, they would eventually face the justice that all crime must face. As the time seemed like it was destined to be an uneventful and meaningless night, he saw received a call from Oracle. She explained that Black Mask was holding several hostages in the Gotham Museum of Fine Arts. As fast as he could, Bruce made his way toward the museum and studied it from the outside. He quickly made a plan that would allow him to get inside unnoticed. As he made his way inside the museum, he stealthily took down a couple armed henchmen and finally made his way into the main gallery. He caught by surprise when he found that Black Mask was tied up in the center of the room. He cursed out several phrases but what surprised the Dark Knight the most was the person who sauntered out of the shadows. She walked past several art displays until she came into full light before the Cape Crusader. She then proceeded to knock the crime boss unconscious. Several different thoughts raced through Bruce's mind but not one stood out the most. Finally, he found the strength to speak.

"What are you doing here, Talia?" He said in his powerful dark voice.

"I have come to see you, my love." Talia said as she started walking closer to the Batman.

Bruce started turning away and tried to think of a possible reason as to why she was there. "What is Ra's planning?" He asked as he glared back into her eyes.

"Ra's is not here... There is no plan, no war, nothing... I have come to see you again..." Talia said as she stood before the Batman.

"I trouble believing you, Talia... There is always something when it comes to Ra's and the League of Assassins." Batman replied as he glared into her eyes.

"Believe what you want but I have truly come for you..." Talia said as she came up and her lips gently touched against the lips of Bruce.

For several moments they shared a passionate kiss but something was different. She did not feel the same spark that she had felt so many times before. She did not have same feelings now then those times she had spent with Slade. She stepped back for a moment and a tear started running down her cheek. Bruce knew something was different when he kissed her. He felt as if she was no longer in love with him. He walked closer toward her and gazed down into hers.

"What is it, Talia?" Bruce asked with a smoother voice.

"I'm sorry... I just... I do not feel the same love that I once had for you..." She said as several tears started running down her face.

For a moment, Bruce thought about all the times he had spent with Talia and now this was the end. In that moment, he knew he had to let her go. He came closer and gave her a hug. "It's okay, Talia. It's okay."

Talia gave the Dark Knight one last kiss before disappearing into the darkness. The Cap Crusader stood there for several moments and fought to bury the feelings that were dwelling with inside of him. He turned to face the unconscious Roman Sionis and shook his head. He waited for the S.W.A.T. teams to come and take this crime lord into custody before vanishing into the night.

As Talia returned to League of Assassins, she felt a sense of comfort in finally knowing that she had found a new love in her life but soon all of that was about to change. As trained for several hours with various weapons and sparing partners, she was confronted by her father. Ra's al Ghul stood before her and led her into his own personal room. She had been here many times and many of those times were to help plan with her father on ways to save the world from the corruption of man. Now she stood in here once again but she did not know what it was for. Ra's al Ghul sat down on what would appear to be almost like a throne. He stared at his daughter for several moments with a dreadful silence.

Finally, he spoke and the words sent a shiver down Talia's spine.

"For this past month, I know of your actions, Talia... You should know that you cannot keep things from me." Ra's said as he crossed his fingers and leaned back in his throne like chair.

"Father, I can explain..." Talia said as she started walking closer to her father.

"No... No you cannot... This love you think you feel is forbidden and you of all should know that by now... The only love you should have is for the one who will carry out this legacy..." Ra's said as he continue glare at his daughter.

"This man, he's different. I love him..." Talia pleaded.

"I do not care... He is no better than the filth that the League of Assassins takes care of... He is filth that kills for money... We are better, for we carry out what will bring balance to this world..." Ra's said as he leaned forward.

"He's more than that, father..." Talia said as she leaned onto his desk.

"What he is then that makes him so special to you?" Ra's asked.

"I care for him deeply." Talia replied.

"I have cared for many over the years and the only thing that it has ever gotten me was hurt. That pain has made me stronger and better than anything this masked mercenary will ever be." Ra's said as he stood off his throne.

"Why is it that you hate him so much?" Talia asked.

"He will get you killed! He will destroy my legacy!" Ra's yelled as he walked closer toward his daughter.

"I have faced dangers before, father!" Talia argued.

"Yes but it was for my will! This is not my will! You obey me!" Ra's argued as he circled around his daughter. "I have sent Tybalt to take care of this Deathstroke... He will no longer be a part of your life."

Tears ran down Talia's face as Ra's left her there knowing that he would not stop until Slade was dead.

It was one of the early days February, when Slade was making his way through a room. He had just sharpened all of his blades and loaded up all of his firearms. He heard a noise and felt a presence within the room. He stood up and gave a quick glance around the room.

"You can come out now." He said in a calm voice.

Tybalt charged out of the charged, throwing knives and ninja stars. Slade jumped out of the way and drew out his sword. He stood ready for a battle. At first glance, he could tell this man was part of the League of Assassins. A smirk formed across Slade's face as prepared for a battle.

"So soon... I'm touched." Slade sarcastically as the two warriors circled around each other.

Tybalt did not say anything; he just simply drew out two of his blades and went in for the attack. Slade quickly countered the attacks and kicked him back against a wall. Slade knew that this would be a quick and easy battle, just by the first attack but Tybalt would fight until the end. In fury and rage, Tybalt charged him once again, trying to find a weak spot. Blades collided and tempered flared, but it was not too long until Slade punched the Assassin across the face. Tybalt spit out a mouthful of blood and gazed upon his enemy. Throughout his life and training, he had never fought such an opponent. This mercenary was fast and strong. For Slade, he had faced much worse, so this was not much of a challenge.

"I am disappointed... I thought you would be more of a challenge." Slade said in that same calm voice.

Tybalt, with all his anger and rage, charged the mercenary once again but this time Slade quickly sliced through his gut. Tybalt fell to his knees and glanced up at the one eyed mercenary. "You may have struck me down with death but you will fall before Ra's al Ghul."

"Is that right? Where is he now?" Slade asked as he leaned closer to the dying Assassin.

"He is going to kill you." Tybalt said with a satisfied smile.

"Very well." Slade said as he sliced Tybalt's neck open with his blade.

Tybalt fell forward onto the ground. His blood stained formed a pool beneath him and Slade just gazed over his body. He knew more would come and knew that he had to stop Ra's al Ghul. He searched the body and found a blood stained note. The note explained that if Tybalt shall fall then Slade should venture to Paris to confront the great Ra's al Ghul and if he did not, then Talia would pay the ultimate price. Slade crumbled the note in his hand and thought for a moment. He knew that this would be a trap but he had to save this woman that he had developed these feelings for. He gathered his weapons and prepared to leave. If this Ra's al Ghul wanted a war, then that it what he was going to get.

February 14, Valentine's Day

Paris, France

Ra's stood before his restrained daughter. He rubbed his hand through her hair but she struggled against him. "I hope he kills you." Talia said as she gazed up into her father's eyes.

"We will see. I have lived 600 years and I will not let this man bring me death!" Ra's said as he gazed out into the world.

He heard the thunders of gunfire echo all throughout and he knew that Deathstroke was killing everyone in his path. Explosions filled the air and smoke rose above Paris. All of it has led to this moment... Slade came into the room, covered in the blood of many Assassins. Ra's stood before him and drew out his sword. Slade's sword had already been drawn and he was prepared to end this war tonight.

"It is fitting that this shall happen on this night. This Valentine's Night in this City of Love and Lights...

Tonight has become a Valentine's Massacre and it will only end with your death." Ra's said as he circled around the mask mercenary.

Slade just stood in silence and waited for Ra's to make the first move.

"The forbidden love will end tonight!" Ra's said as he quickly ran into to attack Deathstroke. The battle between two powerful warriors has begun...

I hope you all enjoy and sorry for any spelling or gramatical mistakes. Also I'm sorry if they are out of character, this is a bit of a love story with that Romeo and Juliet twist in it. I also thought it would be cool if Deathstroke and Ra's had a fight.

This is my Febraury Challenge so yeah.

It is a story of a love that is forbidden and how that love has changed both their individual loves, even though Slade is still Slade but Talia is afraid her father will not approve. She ends being right and it ends with Mr,. al Ghul sending an assassin to kill Slade. He even goes as far as holding his own daughter captive for a final showdown.

Once again, I hope you all enjoy

*spits out water all over his shirt*

DAYUM. No wonder you're a reigning champ and have been a few times. Damn good setup. Great read. Most definitely an A.

And the match, no idea yet.

Thank you for the A and I honestly don't think I'll even place in this months with all the other great entries, but I did want to put something out there. With this months being about love, I wanted to do a story based on the most famous love story there is.

Guest bigballerju

Well...I guess we know who won this month's challenge. Excellent setup and no wonder your one of the best. I am leaning toward Deathstroke because he is physically and mentally superior. Also he is skilled enough to defeat Ra's as well.

Well...I guess we know who won this month's challenge. Excellent setup and no wonder your one of the best. I am leaning toward Deathstroke because he is physically and mentally superior. Also he is skilled enough to defeat Ra's as well.

Thank you so much but I think Nova had an amazing entry. I have also seen some other pretty amazing entires, so I don't know how well this is compared to all the other really great ones that I have seen.

I'll simply parrot what's been said before, Awesome match, and Deathstroke takes the fight.

what every one else has said pretty much sums it up. If I could grade, it would be most deserving of an A. Excellent. Deathstroke wins.

This was incredible. For the fight you have a man who has centuries of experience vs a Merc who is on par with Batman and dare say Wonder Woman. This match will not at all be easy for Deathstroke but after a several severe cuts and stabs, the merc wins in the end and saves his new love.

Thank you so much, that means a lot

Aww crap. :wacko:

Between yours and Nova's, any entry I haven't read yet or has yet to been submitted really has a lot to live up to.

Another great set-up, Boratz. Very good tale of forbidden love. In the end, though, I think Deathstroke takes this. Ra's might edge Slade out in skill and experience, but Slade is still physically superior and can think more quickly. A quick dip in the Lazarus Pit for Ra's may bring the fight a bit closer physically, but Ra's would also lose a lot mentally. So either way you cut it, Slade wins and claims Talia for his own.

Aww crap.

Between yours and Nova's, any entry I haven't read yet or has yet to been submitted really has a lot to live up to.

Another great set-up, Boratz. Very good tale of forbidden love. In the end, though, I think Deathstroke takes this. Ra's might edge Slade out in skill and experience, but Slade is still physically superior and can think more quickly. A quick dip in the Lazarus Pit for Ra's may bring the fight a bit closer physically, but Ra's would also lose a lot mentally. So either way you cut it, Slade wins and claims Talia for his own.

Thank you so much for you comment and your feedback, DSKillz!

Guest MarxzVulpez

Okay, this seriously is awesome. A+ from me. As to the match, I'd go with Deathstroke. Ra's doesn't seem to have much in the way of armor.