Shatterstar: 0

Gambit vs. Dr. Facilier
MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 6
Dr. Facilier: 1

Match 13444 Princess Azula vs. Katara

C.T.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Thanks. Any improvements you guys think can be made?

I can't really say because it is better than anything I have written. Typically, I don't critique things I can not do better at.

Azulaang! Or Aangzula! Or whatever term the shippers would come up with.

So... not a bromance after all. :P Very interesting twist on A: TLA post-war. Pretty believeable as well. Everybody else in the Challenge just may have their work cut out for them.

As for the match, however you look at it, Azula loses this one. By acting out this way, Azula has probably lost her best shot at being with Aang, in more ways than one. In combat, she hasn't done particularly well against waterbenders that are at least close to her in skill and power. The rest of Team Avatar is just another room away, per the set-up, so they'll very likely hear the commotion and intervene. And finally, it's possible that the Avatar State may rouse Aang just long enough to give the assist.

Ah DSkillz has made an appearance!

Thanks for reading and commenting.

As for Azula losing both her second chance and the fight, it's possible. Dammit, forgot about all the others being very close by and the Avatar State...for the purposes of this match they will not be allowed to interfere because magic stops them. Somehow. Yeah. But they can come and do what they wish when it's over.