Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Match 13418 Wolverine vs. Daken

Guest Darxeth

Guest Darxeth

A cold breeze rolled in through the doors of a small Canadian pub. All of the inhabitants witnessed a short, stocky figure trudging through the entrance, his breathing almost feral. He reeked of stale tobacco as he stepped closer to the bartender, peppered with snow. The Bartender looked the stranger over, curious.

"Pick your poison," He stated, wiping off a wet glass as the stranger stepped forward and sat upon the stool closest to the bar.

"Whiskey," The stranger growled in response. If the bartender hadn't known any better, he would have thought the man was half-animal. His face, although barely visible because of the patches of snow caught in his beard and eyebrows, expressed the look of a man with nothing to lose; a drifter.

As the bartender poured the glass, the stranger shook his head and nodded towards the bottle. The bartender didn't argue with the man and handed him the entire bottle.

A few seats down sat a being just as ferocious. Sporting a Mohawk and tribal tattoos, no one was sure who how to approach him. The bartender had noticed his presence and was certain that his story was similar to the newest stranger.

"Still stalkin' me, I see," Daken spoke, grinning as he sat up from his stool. Logan sat quietly, taking a swing of his drink.

Daken walked near Logan, patting him on the shoulder. The bartender observed, interested in these two drifters. He could tell the tension between the two men was high and couldn't resist seeing the outcome.

Logan stood up so fast it startled everyone in the bar; everyone except Daken, of course.

"You ready to finish this?" Logan asked, grumbling.

"There ain't nothin' I'd rather do than to knock your teeth down your throat," Daken replied through gritted teeth.

The air around them was filled with hate and bitterness.

The two men glared at each other, their expressions as feral as they come in the dim light of the small bar. Every being in the room gathered around to watch the showdown. Logan sat into a chair near a small, square table as Daken did the same, but neither one of them broke eye contact.

When the tension could not build any higher both combatants threw down their elbows and locked hands, blood pumping through their veins.

This was it, one of them was going to lose, but who would it be. The bartender impulsively counted down, knowing this would be the most anticipated arm-wrestling event of his life.

"Three!" The entire pub shouted in unison.

"Two!"

"One!"

"GO!"

Guest MarxzVulpez

Great setup Darxeth! Can't stop laughing at that twist! As to who would win, they are both rated a 800lbs - 25 ton range so this should be close. Daken has the advantage in years, where as Wolverine has the experience.

Guest Square Pickle

Bald andern werden bringen ungefahr das zuruckgeben von Das Salzlake. Da sein nein bestimmt zeit, jedoch es sein unvermeidlich.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Bald andern werden bringen ungefahr das zuruckgeben von Das Salzlake. Da sein nein bestimmt zeit, jedoch es sein unvermeidlich.

Is Square Pickle OK?... :huh::wacko:

Wow, good debut set-up, Darxeth, and nice twist. It's a bit tough to believe it took you almost a year and 1/2 to finally make a match here.

As for this match, from what I can tell, this arm-wrestling bout could honestly go either way, and for a very long time, heh.

Guest Darxeth

Wow, good debut set-up, Darxeth, and nice twist. It's a bit tough to believe it took you almost a year and 1/2 to finally make a match here.

As for this match, from what I can tell, this arm-wrestling bout could honestly go either way, and for a very long time, heh.

Thanks! :]

Yeah.. I decided to apply myself, finally.

I was hesitant to post it but the other day this idea of Wolverine arm-wrestling someone was hilarious to me, so I gave it a shot.

And for the match, I think it could go either way.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

ç§ã¯ã‚¦ãƒ«ãƒ´ã‚¡ãƒªãƒ³ã¯ã“ã®1ã¤ã ã‘を失ã†å¯èƒ½æ€§ãŒã‚ã‚‹ã“ã¨ã ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚

What's next? Egyptian?

DSkillz, non es bilingües?