X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 13404 Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) vs. Black Widow

Guest The Lord Dragon Reborn

She has a shot, just not a good one. She is younger than Natasha and less experienced but it also means her body hasn't gone through quite the wear and tear (aside from being shot by the Joker.)

But the Widow is could give Batman a rough time. IMO, a mud wrestling match between Natasha and Black Canary would be closer. Or a match between Batgirl and Mockingbird (it also breaks up the hair color thing too.) :)

I had actually originally thought about Black Widow and Black Canary but changed it to Barbara instead. I figured that since Batgirl is a more popular character people would be more informed about here feats than that of Canary.

LOL @ AVP. Sure, why not? She is trained in Judo and I'm sure at some point it rained and Batgirl was wrestling someone in the mud.

Yeah, Alicia Silverstone was actually a bit plump when she co-starred in Batman & Robin (ugh, I said the name of the movie which must not be spoken! I must wash out my mouth with soap now!! :P). Silverstone in Clueless would've been more like it. Johansson would still win that bikini battle, though.