X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 13404 Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) vs. Black Widow

Guest The Lord Dragon Reborn

In New York City, in an underground club known only to those worthy of attending, we find Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark in a dimly lit V.I.P. section.

Bruce: "I don't think she has a chance Mr. Stark. Barbara is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat, there's no way that she will lose."

Tony: "Natasha was basically raised as a weapon, she can literally kill a man with one finger. I know that your "Little Batgirl" is special to you but, she is WAY out of her league here."

Bruce: "I know that on several occasions Black Widow has held her own against you but, need I remind you, she had help. I'm not saying that she isn't skilled, I'm just saying that she isn't as skilled as Barb."

Tony: "Agent Romanoff has fought off Soviet brainwashing, TWICE."

Bruce: "Barbara was a paraplegic who, through surgery and training, clawed her way back to complete rehabilitation. That's no easy feat, trust me, I know."

Oliver Queen: "Are you two still arguing over this?"

Warren Worthington III: "You guys obviously know already who you are going to bet on, you don't have much time left before the match. We've already placed our bets."

Tony: "Ok, don't get your feathers all ruffled, Wing Man or whatever your name is. What do you say we just make it a personal bet, Brucie? No use getting those guys over at the window involved."

Bruce: "What shall we say the stakes will be Stark? How does $5,000,000 sound?"

Tony: "I thought you were confident in your girl's abilities. Five mil is like a slap in the face."

Bruce: "Well then, how much money would you like to lose tonight?"

Tony: "I was thinking that I might wager controlling stock of Stark Industries on Black Widow if you would put up controlling stock of Wayne Enterprises on Batgirl. What do you say?"

Bruce: "You've got yourself a bet."

Oliver: "It's about time, the match is about to start....."

Ring Announcer: ".....and tonight's 12 round boxing bout goes to a judge's decision. Judge Clark Kent scores the fight 115-113 Patrick O'Brian (Plastic Man). Judge Namor McKenzie scores it 115-113 Reed Richards. John Jones gives it a score of 115-113 Patrick O'Brian. It all comes down to the final judge ladies and gentlemen. Judge Donald Blake scores it....... 116-112 for Reed Richards. Reed Richards is our winner. Congratulations Reed. And now, it's down to our main event for this evening. Let me introduce your special guest referee..... Diana Prince!"

Diana: "I would like a round of applauds to welcome Barbara Gordon and Natasha Romanoff to our ring! And now the moment that you've all been waiting for, our special main event of the evening. It's a no holds barred mud wrestling match....."

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/368/batgirlj.jpg

Barbara Gordon

VS

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17lerydow73otjpg/original.jpg

Natasha Romanoff

This is a friendly mud wrestling match, just two girls in their bikinis and a lot of mud.

Guest bigballerju

Okay setup and Widow wins easily. Barbara is not on her level. After the match Tony and Bruce will be competing for Natasha.

Ok, I know that Black Widow has massive martial arts xp over Barb and weapon skill as well but, this isn't a fight. This is a mud wrestling match for fun. Is there anyone who thinks that Batgirl has a shot?

Decent set-up, though I'm kind of wondering who Reed Richards fought in the boxing match.

As for the match, Widow wins. She's stronger, quicker, and has more stamina than Batgirl. Still, it would be a mud wrestling match I'd almost pay to see.

Heh, how did I miss that? Once again, reading comprehension FTL. :D

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Good match but I'm not sure we have enough information. Maybe if you were to post pics of the ladies in their bikinis...

Maybe if you were to post pics of the ladies in their bikinis...

I've edited my set up accordingly, I hope that helps with your decision. :D

starfire-looking-hot-in-dat-bikini-300x220.jpg

This is the Starfire pic in which AVP had referred. Sorry, this one has nothing to do with the match but I just had to repost it.

Decent set-up, though I'm kind of wondering who Reed Richards fought in the boxing match.

As for the match, Widow wins. She's stronger, quicker, and has more stamina than Batgirl. Still, it would be a mud wrestling match I'd almost pay to see.

Almost? I'm thinking about asking you to turn in your man card on that one.

So, back to my earlier question.....

Is there ANYONE who thinks that Batgirl has a shot?

Maybe some tiny little piece of a shot in hell? I kind of wanted her to win this one.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

She has a shot, just not a good one. She is younger than Natasha and less experienced but it also means her body hasn't gone through quite the wear and tear (aside from being shot by the Joker.)

But the Widow is could give Batman a rough time. IMO, a mud wrestling match between Natasha and Black Canary would be closer. Or a match between Batgirl and Mockingbird (it also breaks up the hair color thing too.) :)