Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

CBUB February 2013 Challenge

Fox

Guest TheMarineV2

This challenge was a blast, how about something for St. Patty's Day next month turn'em green with envy or something, lol I don't know

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gawdawfulbunchalousylongwritingbuncha...

Hey now, this chhange was closed on the 17th, you all could've beem done by now.

I have it on good authority that the judging for Feb. is on the way - winners will be declared, prizes dispensed and Hobbits will be shot from cannons across wide ravines.

That being the case I will get the March Challenge thread going.

I'm on the edge of my seat for the results show. Didn't place last time.

me either. Hoping for something. Good Luck to all

Drum roll..........

On the scoring front there are two ties, so we have to figure that out.

Unless one of the ties is at first place, why not leave them both as ties?

Guest Ruinus

One of the ties is for first place, another is for second. Or more specifically, two are tied for first. Depending on how that goes we have our 1st place and 2nd place winner. The second tie pretty much decides third place.

Hey now, this chhange was closed on the 17th, you all could've beem done by now.

Well, you guys never participated this much before. So when you get used to five entries or seven, then look up and see fourteen... Also, as Nova said we have lives. But you are correct, we shouldn't wait till the last minute either.

However, I do ask that people help judge every month and none of you ever help, so....

But regardless, there is a tie to break. Exciting. Let's do it.

Guest Darxeth

Well, you guys never participated this much before. So when you get used to five entries or seven, then look up and see fourteen... Also, as Nova said we have lives. But you are correct, we shouldn't wait till the last minute either.

However, I do ask that people help judge every month and none of you ever help, so....

But regardless, there is a tie to break. Exciting. Let's do it.

I'd love to help judge, but I'm not in a position to do so (to my knowledge)

I'd love to help judge, but I'm not in a position to do so (to my knowledge)

Me also.

Hmm.. I don't think you have to be a Match Judge to judge these, if that's what you guys mean. You just have to PM Treach your scores, I believe. I thought about doing it, as a way to get involved, but.. but.. *Throws down smoke bomb, and retreats* :ph34r:

Guest Ruinus

As treach has said, anyone can help to judge these, it's not like we are going by super strong rule sets to grade, at least I don't. I just go with my gut. A few past participants have been judges by the way... I just can't think of them right now.

As treach has said, anyone can help to judge these, it's not like we are going by super strong rule sets to grade, at least I don't. I just go with my gut. A few past participants have been judges by the way... I just can't think of them right now.

Moi. I've been a judge a couple of times over some challenges, just look back into the archives for the specifics.