PREVIOUS CHAPTERS

Deathstroke VS Sinister Six VS Darth Maul

http://www.electricf...&hl=deathstroke

Darth Maul VS Gambit

http://www.electricf...showtopic=29934

Itachi Uchiha and Darth Maul VS Morlocks

http://www.electricf...showtopic=30020

CURRENT CHAPTER

The Morlocks stood perched above Itachi and Darth Maul. Maul tapped the switch for his light saber. The weapon hummed to life with its red glow. In a blur of motion, Itachi moved and flung kunai in all directions. They each connected with the lights that illuminated the dark cavern. Now suddenly every one was thrown into complete darkness. The only light, coming from Maul's light saber. In the darkness you could hear people cry out. You would see light erupt at times throughout the room. The two assassins moved without hesitation to each target. Darkness was something Itachi had grown to call friend. It was one of his greatest allies. For Maul, the force was all he needed to find his opponents in the dark. The furry of sounds and battle continued to echo off the concrete walls. The two men continued there fury unto none remained. As they stopped, Itachi let loose several fireballs the struck the corpses scattered about the room. They served as sufficient light to illuminate the cavern once again. They wanted to make sure no little stragglers would be running off to warn anyone of there presence. The two assassins looked to one another for a brief moment. Both men waited to see if the other would strike. Both men assured that the other was content with the mission, continued on there way.

20 minutes later...

Itachi said with certainty, "Here we are! Use your saber to cut a hole right above us. The concrete is a foot thick and add another foot of steel." Maul glared at Itachi as he pulled out his weapon. He was always one for being loyal to his master but he could not stand the others his master employed. Thrusting the saber into the concrete, it began to glow. After several minutes the hole was big enough for the two men to fit through. Itachi shot a burst of water into the opening to instantly cool the edges. Both men easily propelled themselves through the opening into the sublevels of Oscorp. Using a jutsu, Itachi began flooding the lower levels to short circuit the power cells. As the room began to fill. Itachi instructed, "Hit the water with a little juice." Darth Maul lit up the water with his force lightning. As the lightning flowed through the water the entire building went black. A moment later the generators kicked in. "Ok, they will know something is up but they won't know we are here yet." Itachi proclaimed. The two men crept through the sub levels of the compound to a maintenance shaft. Taking the maintenance elevator would only take them half way to the top. The rest would be all them. As the elevator door opened two guards turned towards them. With a quick mind trick Maul had taken care of the back up generators. He had sent the two men to the back up generator room to dismantle it. Both of the assassins now slipped in and out of sight, killing any who they came across and disposing accordingly.

From his penthouse, Osborne watched as the two assassins moved through the hall ways. Each time they came across a camera, one of the two men would disable it. He had grown tired of watching them. It was now time for some action. Looking at his two "Avengers" Osborne said, "I think its time to show these two amateurs what they have gotten themselves into. Bring them to me. I only need one alive." With that Venom and Bullseye began to walk out of the room. Stopping the men in there tracks Osborne laughed, "The first one to bring them to me gets to either torture the one I don't need. For you Venom, means you can eat him." Both men looked at one another and grinned evilly. Both took off running in opposite directions out of the room. As his door closed, Osborne turned back around to face his monitor and continued to watch the events unfold before him. Clasping his hands behind his back, he smiled.

The two assassins crept up a hallway when alarms began to sound. Looking at one another, Maul activated his light saber and Itachi unsheathed his katana. "No point in hiding and creeping around now." Itachi said with irritation in his voice. Looking over at Darth Maul, he saw a grin on his face. As guards began pouring in to the hallway Darth Maul stood in the center of the room. Itachi walked up next to him facing the other way. As the guards closed in, they drew there rifles. "What now?" Itachi asked. With anger Maul said, "Kill!" At that moment elsewhere in the building, the two guards Darth Maul had influenced earlier had finally reached the generator room. Aiming there guns they riddled the generators with bullets. The hallways again went dark, the only light came from red exit signs, red advisory signs, and Mauls saber.

Itachi Uchiha

Darth Maul

VS

Venom (Mac Gargan)

Bullseye (dressed as Hawkeye)

100 HAMMER agents

Maul and Itachi have 5 days prep and know the schematics of the building. They chose this day because it was the least occupied. They knew only Venom and Bullseye would be in the building. They know anything SHIELD would know about both men.

The hallways and rooms of Oscorp

wip_hospital_01.jpg

Learn More About

Darth Maul

Read more about Darth Maul at Wikipedia

Official Site: 20th Century Fox Films Links: Darth Maul Wikipedia page Star Wars Wikipedia page Episode I: The Phantom Menace imdb page

Uchiha Itachi

Read more about Uchiha Itachi at Wikipedia

Official Site: Shounen Jump (Kishimoto M.) Links: Wikipedia Prodigy Naruto Fan > Uchiha Itachi

Bullseye

Read more about Bullseye at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel comics Links: Wikipedia Bring on the Badguys Marvel Directory

Venom (Mac Gargan)

Read more about Venom (Mac Gargan) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Marvel Database Project

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Nice set-up!

I'm guessing that either of your characters is powerful enough to take out Bullseye. As good as he is, arrows are too slow to get through a Sith's defenses. Maul vs. Venom would be an interesting fight, and I kind of lean toward Maul in that one because of the versatility of the Symbiote, but Itachi seems more than powerful enough to make up the difference.

Guest stargazer69

being a naruto hater I am going to ignore itachi. but Bullseye stands no chance agaisnt maul Arrows vs. a Dual Bladed Lightsaber? please. but this version of venom is pretty vicious so he would go all out on maul. but maul has better speed and has the lightsaber that would rend the symbiote useless. And macgorgan isnt as good as Eddie brock

Guest bigballerju

Great setup and Team one wins. Itachi is skilled and powerful enough to put down Bullseye. Maul can easily put down Venom with his lightsaber and force abilities. His lightsaber would cut through Venom like butter and make short work of him. You add in Maul's superhuman speed, reflexes, and force abiities Venom goes down hard. Also Mac was the worse person to be Venom and I don't care what new abilities he was able to do. That didn't make him a good character at all.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

being a naruto hater I am going to ignore itachi. but Bullseye stands no chance agaisnt maul Arrows vs. a Dual Bladed Lightsaber? please. but this version of venom is pretty vicious so he would go all out on maul. but maul has better speed and has the lightsaber that would rend the symbiote useless. And macgorgan isnt as good as Eddie brock

Well, at least you are openly bias.

Itachi could probably take either Venom or Bullseye out with the Mangekyou Sharingarn.

Guest Incredible Hulk

I read a Daredevil novel from the mid-ninties that depicted Bullseye with metal laced bones. Is that true and still the case today?

Yah you are right Bullseye has had strips of adamantium fused to his skeleton and spine, making his bones virtually indestructible.

Great stories for the fights. First off, the Hammer agents will probably just be cannon fodder to the two assassins. Anyway, I know nothing about Uchiha Itachi but from what I researched I know he can shoot fireballs and one of the symbiote's weakness is heat/ fire which makes it extremely vulnerable to Itachi's fireballs. Maul might even be able to finish Venom off with enough heat from his force lightning if need be. Assuming Maul and Itachi know this weakness from the shield database (which I would be surprised if shield didn't know) they can finish venom relatively quickly. Then with Maul vs. Bullseye, I think Maul would be able to block pretty much all of Bulleye's attacks, either with his light saber or force powers. Even though Bullseye's bones are indestructible, I'm not sure how well he could fight after getting cut up by a light saber since he doesn't have a healing factor. If he did have one, that might make a different story . In the end, I think Maul and Itachi will emerge victorious.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Also, I have a story line idea for you could think about/ use for inspiration. Anyway, the venom symbiote, when sensing it destruction, could leave Mac Gargan and try to bond with Maul or Itachi and it would control one of them or they would be able to resist the symbiote and control to become like Darth Venom or something.

That would be a cool idea but I have a general plan to finish this arc out eventually