Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Match 13324 Mirai Trunks vs. Lobo

Guest bigballerju

Guest bigballerju

Lobo fists slammed into Vegeta's gut as blood gushed from his mouth as he took Vegeta's head as he slammed it against the ground multiple times before letting go of Vegeta. Beaten and battered the Z-Fighters laid defeated all over the ground in a bloody mess. Lobo laughed as he looked on at the bodies of Vegeta, Piccolo, Goten, Trunks,and others. With Gohan away off planet and Goku dead the Z-Fighters had stood no chance against Lobo's wrath. Vegeta had still been weakened from a previous battle and Piccolo hadn't trained in months.

" I came to this damn planet looking for a stupid monkey called Goku who got a billion dollar zen on his head for bounty by some idiot related to a Freeza who wants revenge. I found out the biatch is dead! That means no money for me and waste of a stinkin trip to this boring ass galaxy. Now ya fellas happen to just get in my way of having some kind of fun here. I mean I wasn't bothering anybody with my beer and women. So what I destroyed a city or two. Now...Now..."

Lobo grinned at the beaten Z-fighters and laughed as he continued.

" I'm sure this is a important lesson for ya spiky hairy geeks. Don't f**k with Lobo when he is having his fun out on the town. You let me do my thing and best leave me alone. Now It's time for me to be getting out of here..."

Lobo finished speaking as a portal opened.

BOOOM!

Mirai Trunks's ship flew through the time portal as it landed in front of Lobo a couple feet of away as the portal closed. Mirai Trunks stepped out the ship as he looked on in anger at his fallen friends and the man who did it.

" Oh come on now more of you spikey haired geeks with no fashion sense. What's a fella got to do to get some peace around here and get a move on with business. Not that I don't like a good brawl now. " Lobo said as he laughed but was indeed annoyed and tired of the Z-Fighter's planet which bored him. " You hurt my friend and nearly killed them! You think this is just fun?! I came here to visit them and find badly injured. Now I am going to have to put you in your place and finish what they started. When your in hell you can say Hi to the other idiots now there who never learn there lesson. You come to this planet looking for trouble you will indeed find it. " Trunks yelled in anger as he powered up to Super Saiyan 3 as a huge wave of energy burst out and blew Lobo back as he flew in the air toward a huge boulder as he crashed through it. " Now your gone see the true power of a Saiyan!" Trunks yelled as he powered up to Super Saiyan 3 and finished transforming. " Oh for crying out loud shut up and fight you stupid biatch! Less whining and more fighting!" Lobo said as he flew in the air as Trunks did the same as the two began to to exchange punches.

BAM BAM BAM!

Furious blows were exchanged as the two men held nothing back. Trunks kneed Lobo in the gut as he followed it with a uppercut that sent Lobo flying back away in pain. " Damn kid you a hell of a fighter. My type of punk I been looking for on this planet to give me a fight!" Lobo yelled pleased as he rushed Trunks." Well if thats what you want. Ka..Ma..Ha..Ma..HAAAA!!" Trunks unleashed a powerful blast that hit Lobo and sent him back straight toward the ground as he crashed as it caused a huge explosion and crater. Lobo got up after a while angered and annoyed as he had realized it was time for him to take Trunks seriously. " Okay fella you made your point to good ole Lobo. Now its time for us to really get this brawl started." Lobo cracked his knuckes as Trunk smiled. " Good Lobo I was hoping you would say that. After seeing you survive a blast like that I know what I am dealing with here. Let's really get this battle started indeed." Trunks as the two waited for the other to make a move first with Lobo on the ground and Trunks high up in the air.

Everyone's favorite future hero who at the moment is a angered Saiyan wanting to put down Lobo at all costs for his fallen friends. Whose going up against everyone's favorite badass bounter hunter.

The Battle Begins!

Mirai Trunks (Super Saiyan 3. He knows how to do Solar Flare, Kamahamaha, and Big Bang Attack after some serious training in the future. This training resulted in him reaching Super Saiyan 3)

tumblr_lz0l5b54LT1qee9rko1_500.jpg

vs

Lobo (Post Crisis before Flashpoint)

bc580c621c6b1c67a4ec22018bbd9f19.jpg

A battle to the death obviously. Neither are holding back.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Hmm... Lobo has a great advantage in strength, being able to go toe to toe with Superman, but I don't think he has any super speed and he certainly doesn't have any energy powers. Lemme think about this.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Trunk's only chance is a BFR. His superior speed will help here. I don't think he has enough in him to keep Lobo down for good though.

Guest tomisntblue

Stalemate.

Trunks doesn't have the power to put Lobo down.

Lobo doesn't have the speed to lay a finger on Trunks.

Wouldn't it be a simple matter for Lobo to wait Trunks out? Eventually, after Trunks has spent enough Ki, Lobo should be able to match, or even top, his speed.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

But if Trunks is smart enough (and he might be) he could figure out something. One thing that occurs to me is to get Lobo to chase him into orbit, them use his speed to disable the cycle. Lobo can't fly under his own power and, while a kamehameha wave isn't going to hurt him much, it could send him hurtling toward the sun at high velocity.

I imagine that Lobo would survive and there would be nasty payback somewhere down the road, but the immediate result would be victory for Trunks.

Guest sirmethos

Wouldn't it be a simple matter for Lobo to wait Trunks out? Eventually, after Trunks has spent enough Ki, Lobo should be able to match, or even top, his speed.

It would, but Trunks is intelligent enough to realize that he isn't actually doing anything to Lobo, long before he starts running out of Ki.

Pretty good set-up and concept, baller. In a battle to the death, though, Lobo wins this by default, since he's essentially immortal.

Except the match itself clearly states this is a battle to the death:

A battle to the death obviously. Neither are holding back.

In which case Trunks can't kill a being that's essentially immortal.

Guest TheDeadpoolOwns

Well, Trunks is an expert tactician, so if he gets the right strategy, he might win this. Also, I don't know much about Lobo, so how is he immortal?

Guest stargazer69

An SSJ 3 is much more powerful than superman. Lobo is going to be in for some hell. Wolverine beat lobo in a marvel vs. DC comic. if he can beat lobo Trunks even in base from would wail on him

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

An SSJ 3 is much more powerful than superman.

The latest at Death Battles made a persuasive argumant that Superman is more powerful than even SSJ 4. You may not agree with them, but the point is, at least, highly debatable.

Lobo is going to be in for some hell. Wolverine beat lobo in a marvel vs. DC comic. if he can beat lobo Trunks even in base from would wail on him

That particular fight has been discussed recently.

Marvel vs. DC is not considered canon by either company and the results of some of the battles (eg. Storm vs. Wonder Woman, Aquaman vs. Namor, and Wolverine vs. Lobo) are dismissed by many readers as completely unrealistic.

FWIW, I voted for Trunks in this one too, I just don't think you've got a very strong argument.

Guest sirmethos

Wolverine beat Killer Croc in the Marvel vs DC crossover. The only canon crossover is JLA vs Avengers.

And that one is only canon for Marvel. With the Flashpoint retcon, it's no longer canon for DC.