Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Starfire Legacy

Mercenaryblade

Guest He who fights monsters

"Thanks for the assist."  Anders got back up, dusting himself.  Fortunately, he was ambidextrous and it didn't hamper too well.  He attempted to mend his wounds as he thought the medics would blow his cover with records.  He could not trust anyone, not even his "unconventional" allies.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridge: The Pantheurian comms officer spoke up again, "I just made contact with the Marine CO he say's he just stopped the Sh'ra from blowing their own ship up." She reported.

Jansen looked around at the others on the bridge, "I knew Sh'ra were crazy." The Pantheurian spoke again, "it seems that the boarding action is swinging in our favor a few Sh'ra left but they're putting up a fight."   

1st boarding Party: Tora's kick to the Sh'ras face worked the reptile staggered back giving the large Pantheurian more than enough space to work with.

Matlock's shots connected the charged plasma tore through the Sh'ra's torso and the creature fell forward just short of the MA, the fight was far from over though several more were still fighting.

not far from the Ma Larkin would successfully sidestep a charging Sh'ra and deliver a slashing blow across the aliens back. The Sh'ra hissed in pain as it's spine was severed and crumpled to the deck. Larkin had gotten a kill, he'd spy another Sh'ra attempting to bite another marines head off oblivious to him

Ander's an dSatheera both had a few more targets to choose from though it seemed there were less Sh'ra than when they started the remaining Sh'ra were still putting up a hell of a fight.

2nd boarding Party: The marine winced  a bit, "He dug his claws in me pretty good but I don't think he got anything vital." The marine muttered he was bleeding from where the Sh'ras claws had penetreated just over the chest but not close to the heart. He'd probably live the biggest risk was infection a Sh'ra's hand claws probably weren't the most sanitary items.

As soon as his feet hit the deck he pounced at the Sh'ra, aiming to dig his blades into its neck.

Naomi listened the comms officer, nodding in acceptance of the information and continuing her duty.

OOC: Gonna miss this RP. Perhaps not my most active of showings, but it's been a lot of fun so far.