Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Match 13009 Son Goku vs. Superman

Guest Timefreezer4

Guest Timefreezer4

This is a match between two gods of the arena, the super saiyan, Kakarot aka Goku and the Kyptonian who chills under the yellow sun, Kal-El/Clark Kent aka Superman. Both of them can easily destroy a galaxy with a single breath - but who can destroy the other in combat? To find out, we have set up a sphere made of almost indestructible glass floating in the middle of space. The sphere is filled with floating Rocks, some are filled to the teeth with traps that will restrain a powerful technique. Like if Goku was stuck in a trap, he is both immobile and unable to turn Super Saiyan. Will Superman be able to take down the Super Saiyan? Or will Goku overpower the yellow sun's representative?

Guest Timefreezer4

New setup:

Goku has to eat several tons of food. Superman has to fly to the edge of the universe. Who finishes first?

Depends, How much food does Goku have to eat? Where does Superman start?

At least matches of this type are becoming fewer and farther between.

Welcome to electricferret, Timefreezer4. Hope you enjoy your stay. When making matches here, in the CBUB Batlles Pages, one is expected to make a good, detailed story. If one wants to make a matchup just to see who wins, one should really make that matchup on the CBUB Rumbles Forum. One can even make the matchup using the Rumble option on the control panel, and it will go straight there.

Superman vs. Goku in particular, being a very popular matchup, has been done pretty much ad nauseum here. Check their records if you don't belive it (and those are just the matches that didn't scratch). If you're going to make a match with an oft-used matchup, try to do something more original than just "fight to the death".

The good news is that you can edit your matches at any time (which I'm pretty sure the posting box said before you typed), so you may want to write in a quick story so you can possibly get a good grade here.

Guest Timefreezer4

Welcome to electricferret, Timefreezer4. Hope you enjoy your stay. When making matches here, in the CBUB Batlles Pages, one is expected to make a good, detailed story. If one wants to make a matchup just to see who wins, one should really make that matchup on the CBUB Rumbles Forum. One can even make the matchup using the Rumble option on the control panel, and it will go straight there.

Superman vs. Goku in particular, being a very popular matchup, has been done pretty much ad nauseum here. Check their records if you don't belive it (and those are just the matches that didn't scratch). If you're going to make a match with an oft-used matchup, try to do something more original than just "fight to the death".

The good news is that you can edit your matches at any time (which I'm pretty sure the posting box said before you typed), so you may want to write in a quick story so you can possibly get a good grade here.

Thank you for the advice.

From the looks of things, this isn't really a good time for anyone to make matches. Voting on characters is down at the moment. EF is currently being moved to a new server, and maintenance is being done, so certain features of the site aren't working right now. I'd wait a few more days before making another match if I were everybody else.

Guest Timefreezer4

7 tons. Earth.

Goku, he can eat anything in a bowl in about 0.5 milliseconds, while Superman is just faster than the speed of light, no matter where earth is in the universe, it would still take him hundreds of years to get to the edge of the universe.

Guest Timefreezer4

Yeah but 14,000 pounds of food is different than a bowl. And he doesn't eat it that fast.

True, but he would stiill finish all of it before Superman leaves the galaxy!

Guest Timefreezer4

Superman gets stuck in a kryptonite trap. Goku uses his Super Dragon Fist, and punches a hole through Superman's stomach. Game, set, and match.

very true, I do not argue, superman is whupped in a rumble, but one thing. What traps await for Goku and Superman?

Guest sirmethos

Oh, also, one huge error in the setup.

Goku can't destroy a galaxy. -.- It's bad enough that Broly fanboys are claiming galaxy-busting capabilities(no, broly can't destroy a galaxy), now Goku fans are starting too?

Ah, online voting and rating are back.

Now, I'm normally not so much for "double voting" on characters in matches, but with this particular matchup it might be good to make an exception. The Goku fanboys already do it, so why not have those that think Supes would win do the same? Besides, Fox put both online and offling voting options for matches for a reason. Might as well use them to their fullest.

Just don't go nuts and multi to place votes, or you will be found out and dealt with.

Guest Timefreezer4

Will my unique arena bring up my score?