Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12858 Darth Vader vs. Shao Kahn

Guest .Big Game James.

Guest .Big Game James.

MK: Armageddon

Throughout the Mortal Kombat universe, the kombatants of the realms were growing too strong and numerous for the realms to handle. The warriors' powers threaten to utterly destroy the fabric of the MK universe. These warriors clashed in a single battle royale that threatened to rip apart reality and bring about the apocalypse. Without warning, a pyramid rises from the ground, and the tip bursts into flames, attracting the warriors' curiosity to see what it was. The kombatants fought one another to get to the top, while Blaze revealed himself to them. The firespawn was created by the Elder Gods to destroy as many fighters as possible in order to save the realms from Armageddon. This would be the warriors' last battle, their last chance to prove that they are worthy of surviving, while many others will perish. This was the final battle for Mortal Kombat, the battle that determined the fate of the realms...

Mortal Kombat: War of Evil

All kombatants had met their demise besides a select few. To conclude the battle Raiden and Kahn would test their strengths to once and for all determine the fate. After a brutal beating, a greatly weakened Raiden is being taunted by a still powerful and hungry Shao Kahn. Before Raiden can forfeit under Kahns power, Kahn snaps his neck and the fate of the realms is soon to be told. Outworld will soon rebuild under the commands of none other than Kahn himself. Soon after the victory Shinnok prepares to fulfill Kahns destiny and recruit an army to conquer the realms.

Before full control over the realms was granted to Shinnok and Kahn the the gods inform Shinnok of a proposed deal from another dimension that has heard of the evil power that exists in Outworld. The gods tell Shinnok of Spacerealms never before seen or heard of evil power that exists as well. Shinnok is told he would have to recruit an army and battle against an army formed by Palpatine's followers from Spacerealm. Shinnok and Palpatine meet face to face to seal the deal.

Shinnok: Emperor Palpatine i presume? (As he bows)

Palpatine: Yes and you must be Shinnok? (He bows as well)

Shinnok: As i heard the Elder Gods speak of a new realm and it's dark evil i had no choice but to wonder what such evil would do for myself. I hope you have had the same visions as i have...

Palpatine: Gaining the evil that your realm holds is of great interest of mine. Many Jedi have fallen to my power and begged at my feet. Perhaps you and your followers will also crumble under the endless power of a Sith.

Shinnok (Enraged): I i have no intentions to have my realms be conquered by "what you call a Sith" I am a forever powerful fallen Elder God now dwelling in the fiery pits of Netherrealm. My power has been matched by few.

Palpatine: I am the Dark Lord of the Sith. Where i hale the dials exceed to 11.

Shinnok: Just another minor threat to me Palpatine. A minor threat...To see where your so called "Sith Status" stands let us shake on war to be started between our realms. Let the better army prevail and the weak to be vanished from eternity.

Palpatine: So be it!!!

They Shake... As a single ray of black fumes twist around both of the powerful beings.

IT HAS BEGUN!!!

Shinnok appoints Kahn to lead his squad while Palpatine appoints Vader.

They now have to stay out of the battle field and watch before their eyes wether or not they will be wiped away or konquer the realms. In a matter of seconds both realms start merging as one and the armies are forced to wage all out war on one another. After a long battle only two survivors stand a short distance from one another. Kahn is holding his war-hammer as Vader holds his saber. Both are staring at one another ready for immediate battle at any second. Words are spoke.

Kahn: You weak pathetic fool! Both of our armies have fallen and now you have no choice but to suffer the brutal punishment of Shao Kahn, Emperor of Outworld. I'll tear you to pieces and leave your corpse for the worms. (He lets out an evil taunting laugh afterwards and points his hammer directly at Vader)

Vader: I find your lack of respect demeaning to the darkside. Perhaps you will have a different opinion after i have finished you off! That is even if i let you live. Now may you feel the wrath of Darth Vader, Lord of the Darkside! (He swings his saber around eventually pointing it as Kahn.)

Vader and Kahn now hold the fate of their realms on their shoulders.

Will The Emperor of Outworld prevail or will The Lord of the Darkside prevail???

YOU DECIDE!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good set-up. Could improve on the descriptions a bit, and maybe throw in a little dialog. Not bad, though. Imma give it a "C"

As for the fight, could go either way I guess, I'll think about it. If they're both weaken from the earlier fight, Kahn might take it

The set up is the best I've seen today, take that for what you will. I like the level of detail used, and the descriptions are decent. The characterizations could use a bit of fine tuning, but I didn't see anything horrible. Except the "I"s not being capitolized. Giving this a "B", but if I could, I'd rate it a B minus.

Guest Square Pickle

B from me... Kahn is quite underrated on CBUB, and should win more matches than he does. This is actually very close, with Kahn being Vader's equal in many ways and more aggressive in his approach, I really believe that Kahn would eventually overwhelm Darth Vader. Vader is like an advanced version of Sektor, and I just dont see that being enough to defeat Kahn... Vader was mortally wounded killing the Emperor, while Kahn has went head to head with (and defeated) Raiden. The god of Thunder and Lightning > Old Man with lightning fingers. Plus, Im very sure that Vader's force powers wouldnt be nearly as effective (or deadly) on Kahn as they would a normal human being. All logic says that Kahn would be too much, too fast, too aggressive, and all around too overwhelming for Vader. Winner: Shao Kahn

If Shao Kahn can withstand the pressure of a Force Crush powerful enough to rend durasteel, withstand direct blows from a lightsaber, and is fast enough to keep up with Vader's enhanced speed and reflexes, then I may have been mistaken. If not, I still think Vader would win the majority of fights between Kahn, who I am trying pretty hard not to underestimate.

Guest Square Pickle

Kahn has taken direct blows from a lightsaber before... Sektor uses lightsabers. Also, like I said, Vader's powers wont effect Kahn as much as it would a normal person. Kahn is a borderline god. Vader wold not simply crush him like he would a storm trooper lackey. By the lime Vader realizes how powerful Kahn is, Kahn will have already killed him without mercy.

I'm going to have to correct you in that Sektor does not use lightsabers... he utilizes pulse blades, which as far as I've seen, have never shown the level of raw cutting power or versatility of lightsabers. I don't think Kahn has any defense against such a weapon. Also, unless Kahn has shown the raw durability of durasteel, withstanding a Force Crush is out of the question, let alone a saber strike. Also, Vader could choke Kahn if need be, I think he still needs to breath, no?

Guest bigballerju

Square is right Kahn is underrated on here. Raiden is a god and Kahn is way more powerful then him. His Outworld is the most powerful realm in the Universe in Mortal Kombat. Without game mechanics there is nothing to stop Kahn from just ripping Vader's soul from his body if he needs to. He could do this whether Vader force chokes him or not. Shao Kahn can create force fields which he can even create around his opponent to kill them with however he pleases, energy blasts, energy beams from his eyes, telepathy, energy shield, and of course reality warping if he is in Outworld. That's not including his godlike strength, durability, and more.

Vader gets crushed whether he is 100% or not.

Guest Square Pickle

I'm going to have to correct you in that Sektor does not use lightsabers... he utilizes pulse blades, which as far as I've seen, have never shown the level of raw cutting power or versatility of lightsabers. I don't think Kahn has any defense against such a weapon. Also, unless Kahn has shown the raw durability of durasteel, withstanding a Force Crush is out of the question, let alone a saber strike. Also, Vader could choke Kahn if need be, I think he still needs to breath, no?

No... just no... the only reason pulse blades arnt called "Lightsabers" are because they are copywrites of Lucas Arts. Its the same thing, and to be honest, theres a lot of people in MK that would be great threats to the Star Wars universe. Compared to the normal people in Star Wars, Vader is a great threat. To people like Shao Kahn, Vader would be his lacky. His tool. Kahn is nearly god level. Vader will bow to him.

Guest skadoosh

The Force and a lightsaber are pretty serious things to defend yourself against, but Kahn has the skill and the magical ability to match Vader in those offensives, and he's definitely faster than Vader, although he doesn't necessarily win because of all that. Vader wont go down easily, and he has too many potential ways to Force-kill Kahn, however, Kahn might be able to defend against a light saber, but even if he can't, he'd still beat Vader in close combat. So, i guess it depends on what range the fight ends up at. If Kahn gets close enough to Vade then he might win, if not, Vader kills him in any of the ways the Force will allow.

Guest bigballerju

Actually no Vader doesn't have many ways to kill Kahn with the force because of being more machine then man. Kahn could easily kill Vader from a distance.

Guest Square Pickle

Honestly as I look at it from both perspectives... I dont see a single way for Vader to survive unless he tries to run away from the battle.. The only way Vader poses a threat to Kahn's raw power, magic, and aggression would be to go easy on Vader and let him get a chance to find Kahn's weakness. That however would be very out of character for Kahn, so the only way I see it turning out in my head is "Vader tries to slow him down with a force move, Kahn powers through, gets in close, and kills Vader within moments"... Is there any other way this could possibly go? Without taking Shao Kahn wayyy to lightly? Because he's NOT going to give Vader time to come up with much, and even if Vader does... hes trying to stop the Emperor of Outworld. Not 20 year old kid with a glowing sword and crazy meditation skills. Vader has NEVER faced anyone of Kahn's caliber. I just dont see a logical way that Vader survives this encounter.

Guest .Big Game James.

the force vs. black magic...who holds more knowledge over their respective powers??? Could the force stop black magic? can black magic stop the force?

Guest Square Pickle

Vader is what... 40-45 years old in the Star Warz movies? Kahn is thousands of years old. He would know more about his powers and fighting style than Vader would about the force.

The Force is technically a form of Magic in the Star Wars universe, there's no other explanation for it's function/capability.

And if we go by the EU, the mechanical parts of Vader do limit him but it's not as if they prohibit him from utilizing the full brunt of his Force Powers - so yes, contrary to popular thought, he would have many options in the Force power department. Only thing I think he can't do is Force Lightning since that would short circuit his mechanical parts, it being raw electricity channeled through his body.

Guest bigballerju

Except for the fact Kahn can destroy worlds with his powers and at 100% wipe the floor with any god on Raiden's level. Even the Elder Gods fear Kahn at 100%.

We can't go guessing Vader has other powers in the force if he hasn't shown it yet. I am not disagreeing with you now but I don't want to start guessing Vader has other abilities he can use. In the expanded Universe he shows very few other abilities with the force. While yes we may see Vader is extremely powerful with the force.We don't see much other abilities from him. I have only seen Vader use force lightening once and that was most recently in only one issue in the latest comic series starring Vader here. This writer must not have known his history to have Vader do this.

Star-Wars---Darth-Vader-And-The-Ghost-Prison------digital---Cypher-Empire5-Page7.jpg

Star-Wars---Darth-Vader-And-The-Ghost-Prison------digital---Cypher-Empire5-Page8.jpg

Well word of god, i.e. George Lucas has stated the reason why he doesn't use Force Lightning is that it would short circuit his mechanical parts.

I'm not debating for either Kahn or Vader, keep in mind, just clearing something up on Vader's end.

And it's not that I'm speculating on his Force capabilities, I'm saying that he's not as limited as you think just because he can't use the Force Lightning. -.- I've seen him catch a repulsor vehicle using Force Speed in the EU, he can manipulate things across galactic distances (I think it was as he choked someone via video screen), crush Durasteel with Force Crush, which implies his Force Push and Pull and telekinesis is inherently powerful. Some people have guessed that in the scene where he captures Han with Lando helping, he used Force Absorption (Though others have speculated it being the indestructible glove later introduced in the EU), etc.

Again, to safely clarify, I'm just showing he's not as limited as you are making him out to be.

Guest Square Pickle

Well word of god, i.e. George Lucas has stated the reason why he doesn't use Force Lightning is that it would short circuit his mechanical parts.

I'm not debating for either Kahn or Vader, keep in mind, just clearing something up on Vader's end.

And it's not that I'm speculating on his Force capabilities, I'm saying that he's not as limited as you think just because he can't use the Force Lightning. -.- I've seen him catch a repulsor vehicle using Force Speed in the EU, he can manipulate things across galactic distances (I think it was as he choked someone via video screen), crush Durasteel with Force Crush, which implies his Force Push and Pull and telekinesis is inherently powerful. Some people have guessed that in the scene where he captures Han with Lando helping, he used Force Absorption (Though others have speculated it being the indestructible glove later introduced in the EU), etc.

Again, to safely clarify, I'm just showing he's not as limited as you are making him out to be.

I never implied that Vader was limited, I was implying that Shao Kahn is not a inanimate object that can be man handled via force powers at Vader's leisure. All of Vader's big feats were shown against normal human, inanimate objects, and things of a lesser nature. Even when he faces other jedi, Vader doesnt tend to do so well. Its almost like he gets ahead of himself and sloppy. He only beat a 60+ year old Obi-wan because Obi-wan allowed him to, and the only impressive feat against Luke was cutting off his hand (Luke being a rookie mind you) but then he was later defeated by his son. In his robotic state, Vader struggles against other jedi in combat. The only people he bullies around are weak minded humans and inanimate objects that obviously cant fight back. Shoa Kahn is a whole different story. This man bullies Elder gods. He is the destroyer of realms. I would even dare to say that Kahn is much more powerful than jedi-level (who again Vader tends to struggle with). Hell Kahn is the EMPEROR... Vader served a man with the same title, who was by far weaker than Shao Kahn. All logic says that Kahn make short work of Darth Vader and makes Emperor Palpatine bow to his power. Im guessing Palpatine would have been smart enough to not challenge Kahn, but work with him.