Rumble 20564 Abigail vs. The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) vs. Suprema
MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Battle in Manhattan

C.T.

Guest Jeremi

Spiral would give Moon Knight a briefest of glares before she chuckled. "Simple...not the word I would have chosen."

Then she turned her attention towards Gambit. "And a man who would leave his team mates behind the moment he felt that the battle would become too much."

"There's a whole lot of testosterone pumping in this room right now," Spider-Man muttered. He opted to crawling along the ceiling toward a darker corner. In his less noticeable position, he glanced at Gambit. "Trench coats are last year. It's all about the skintight spandex. And mister pilot... I forget, who survives if this bird falls, the guy with webs, or the normal dude with no powers whatsoever? Just saying," he noted, tone cryptic, yet amused.

"Please. I'm an ace pilot. No way this baby's gonna crash."

"These webs can get pretty sticky," Spider-Man noted, a smirk beneath the ebony mask. "And accidents happen!" The pilot was beginning to grow on the arachnid.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"So much tension....clearly Fury was hoping that most of it would be aimed at these Chito guys or whatever." Bullseye speaks up, just for the hell of it. It might help...he figured it likely would not. Either way he kept the toothpick in his mouth as he entertained the thought of ending it through someone's skull.

"Funny you mention that Lester. We got sights on the Stark tower, that's where we heading. Get yourselves ready, all of you." The pilot says, eyes glancing at everyone from the guy with the white skull emblazoned on his shirt to the man with the bright, red shades that hid his also red eyes. "Drop T-minus 3 minutes."

"Any body want some roasted bunnies? I think I'll get some roasted bunnies after this."

Deadpool sat in the middle of everyone, his sword across his lap. As he sat there he played is pistol. Pointing it everyone as he said, "Im gonna shoot one little Chitauri in the chest, BANG! Then I'm gonna shoot one little Chitauri in the head BANG! Then I'm gonna shoot one in the A$$, BANG!" On the last sentence his gun went off inside the cabin of the Quinjet.

The pilots nearly jumped in their seats at the sound of the gunshot, but remembering their training and how durable the jet was built to be, they steeled themselves and calmed down. "Wilson, the hell are you doing?" one of them asked and the other opened the hatch to begin the drop.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Boris was too invested in his personal thoughts to notice what was going on around him. Though, what took him out of his trance was the rumbling of the hatch opening. He grins under the heavy helmet before quickly making his way towards the hatch. He grips a bar next to it, to keep himself stable as he waits for the que.

"Yo bucket head! Your back-up's here!" one of them says.

There was a brief crackle of static and then everyone could hear a voice resonating from their earpieces. "What, you guys stop for dry cleaning? Where you at?" Nova replies.

"Near Stark tower, approaching drop point." the pilot answers.

"Right. Tell them they better get the toys they brought to play with ready, cause this playdate is going south real quick. Blue Blazes!" Nova remarks. "Gotta go, that attack was too close."

"Blue Blazes? Can you believe that guy?" Pilot #1 asks.

"I know right? He's cocky and snarky and just plain unusual. Then again, the costumed bunch usually is." his partner replies. "Hatch fully open now. You fliers can head out now if you desire. Rest of you, the drop's in view. Hang tight."

Guest sirmethos

As the hatch started opening, Simon slowly opened his eyes, looking around from where he had been resting, ignoring the commotion in the plane. "That's my cue."

He looked at the group with a grin "See you on the ground." With that, he got up and jumped out of the hatch, taking to the air "Woohoo!"

Guest KevinDWolf93

Bullseye heard the shot and the subsequent ricochets. Hearing one come by him, he turns his head to avoid getting the slug through his head. "Well that was exhilarating." Bullseye mutters to himself. On the other hand being near Wade Wilson was one things the crackshot could live without. Standing up and grabbing one of the parachutes, he quickly hooks it up before walking over towards Titanium man.

"Mind if I play wingmate big guy?" Bullseye asks. If things were that dangerous, who better to stand next to than the guy in full armor. He sees a guy run past and jump right off. "Someone's eager." he notes before putting a hand on the big guy's waist just in case he flew right off.

A lone (to the best extent of the term) entity had situated himself far back in the cabin of the Quinjet, away from the others... more so specifically his loathed foe, the Spider. Surely, he was noticed... and he cared not if he was, as they'd have their rightful fight another time - he had been contracted by S.H.I.E.L.D. for a job - keeping the peace in the city and generally eliminating the invading forces if possible. And of course work with the others if necessary... he took it not because of the payment impending, not because of the obvious opportunity to do in his foe - he took it for the potential challenge and thrill of facing the Chitauri, a new hunt, a new experience. He was Kraven the Hunter, and he would hunt all he could. Rushing past the others, primal grin thereupon his expression as he leaped out into the fray below, dual daggers in each hand. As he lighted closer and closer to a landing point would Sergei pop open his parachute and immediately upon closing down, slash the rope attached, easing his landing... the hunt was on!

Logan puffed away at his stogie looking at this oddball crew. Seeing Wilson make an ass out of himself barely annoyed him anymore. He stayed focused on the task at hand. Kill the aliens and get the information Fury promised him. He was ready to go.

"Alright the rest of you, this is the drop off, grab a..."

"Yo, pilots, might want to get the hell out of dodge. Loki's heading your way on one of them skiffs. Be wary of his glow stick of destiny...packs a hell of a punch." Nova stated.

They sit there, mouths gaping in shock before moving quickly and trying to get out of the way before...

Too late, a bolt from Loki blasted one of their wings apart, they started to lose altitude, the screaming and panicking of the inept shield pilots not helping any, they soon landed...if such a crash could be called that...into the lowest floor of Stark tower. Everyone was tossed around like ragdolls, except the pilots who were killed on impact.

Wolverine stands up and dusts himself off. He reaches for his stogie on the ground and as he picks it up and brings it to his mouth he notices its broken. He crushes the rest of it with his hand before he says

"Now I'm really pissed. That was my last stogie. I'm going to see who's responsible for this." Logan says as he takes off his jacket and extends his claws readying to exit the wreckage

Nova winces as he sees the craft take the hit full on, crashing into the tower. "Lucky Stark is so rich...hate to see the insurance on that." He remarks quietly. "The craft is down, moving to assist." Nova says to all team members. He blasts off away from the scattered bodies of Chitauri around him, heading to the wrecked jet. As he lands, he hears a sound from within the craft. Figuring that's better than nothing, he quickly points a fine, thin beam of energy to cut through the craft in the shape of a door. He knocks on it and it falls over. "Anyone still breathing up in here?"

Guest bigballerju

Punisher got up annoyed and angry as he wiped himself off as he checked his gear. He took out his SMG and was ready for action.

" Its time to go kill some f**king aliens kids. Lets get this thing rolling already."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Bullseye awaited an answer when the ship took a direct hit.

Well this is bad, he thinks before dropping to the floor to brace for impact. The last thing he needed to do was get sucked out of the ship. He holds on for dear life when the ship crashes. He is out for a few seconds, but he recovered around the time that Nova made a second opening. As Nova asks if everones alright he hears Castle's spiel. Not one to be outdone he quickly dusts himself off before sitting up.

"In what might be a rarity, we agree there." Bullseye grunts as he grabs up his carbine rifle. glances outside to see if there's anything that needs killing. A glance back shows the pilos didn't survive. Shame. "They're definitely not." he says, motioning to the dead pilots before dusting himself off. "Anyone get the license plate on the guy who sideswiped us?" Bullseye mutters aloud as he exits the ship.

Guest Jeremi

Spiral would have grabbed onto everything she had time to as the plain crashed. "Dammit." She grumbled as she got up from her seat. Some slight bruises but nothing too bad. She'd draw her weapons and moved towards the exit.

"I suddenly feel the urge to beat on something."