Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12406 Trunks (Present) vs. Robin (Dick Grayson)

Guest ninjaman1848

GT is what you get when you take the mediocrity of Z, then multiply it by a thousand. Neither live up to the half-decency of the original!

Trust me the Dragon ball universe has a lot worse things than GT. Take for example a lot of the poorly made fan fictions.

Guest ninjaman1848

Since this is GT Trunks, Robin will win this match very easy.

However, if this was Mirai Trunks, then Robin wouldn’t stand a chance

Hell, Batman could beat all of GT.

Whatever even krillin could beat batman. ( if you lose to krillin then that means you need some series training)

Guest ninjaman1848

Also, GT was not that bad. I have no idea why everyone enjoys narcing it, so much.

The 4 things that bothered me the most about gt were

1. Goku was a kid. I mean come on. What the hell were you thinking Akira.

2. They took away goku's usual gi. That's his trade mark why would you take that away from him.

3. There wasn't a teenage gotenks. How badass would that be.

4. And finally krillin didnt die enough. : )

Whatever even krillin could beat batman. ( if you lose to krillin then that means you need some series training)

Z Krillin or GT Krillin?

Does it matter you still lose to krillin.

No, because I can kick Krillin's sorry ass.

The 4 things that bothered me the most about gt were

1. Goku was a kid. I mean come on. What the hell were you thinking Akira.

2. They took away goku's usual gi. That's his trade mark why would you take that away from him.

3. There wasn't a teenage gotenks. How badass would that be.

4. And finally krillin didnt die enough. : )

1. So? He was a kid in Dragon Ball, and that worked out well.

2. He changed clothes at the end of Z. I'd imagine that outfit had begun to smell pretty bad, by that time.

3. Eh. They wanted to fuse against Omega Shenron. Goku and Vegeta stopped them.

4. Don't you be hatin' on Sonny Strait. One of my favorite VAs, right thar. Most notably as Krillin, Maes Hughes, and Captain Usopp.

Really? Let's see...Trunks killed Frieza and Cold, Gohan killed Cell, Hercule Satan gave Fat Buu a face heel turn and was responsible for the death of Kid Buu. Those are major villains.

Minor villains? Piccolo kills Raditz, Vegeta kills Nappa, Dodoria, Zarbon, Guldo, Recoome, Burter, Jeice, Piccolo fights Android 17 to a standstill, Android 16 wrecked Imperfect Cell, Tien distracted Semi-Perfect Cell, Babidi killed Spopovich, Pui Pui killed Yakon, Vegeta killed Pui Pui, Goku killed Yakon, Buu killed Dabura and Babidi.

My count?

Vegeta: 7

Piccolo: 2

Goku: 1

Gohan: 1

Hercule: 2

Tien: 1

Android 16: 1

Trunks: 2

Going by these numbers, Vegeta does.

In GT...Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Uub...get owned by the combined power of two Android 17s...which should be weaker than Super Perfect Cell...but I digress. Point is, even though all of them all stronger than that...they get owned. Goku beats him singlehandedly. BS.

So, only kills count as wins for you, eh? Goku beat down Frieza, held Raditz, so Piccolo's attack would even hit, beat Nappa's ass, destroyed Kid Buu with a monster Spirit Bomb, gave Krillin the energy ball to defeat Vegeta, gave Gohan the energy boost needed to overpower Cell, etc.

You can't rationalize anything in that universe. While two 17s may have been weaker than Super Perfect Cell, two beings combined make for a much stronger entity. Look at Vegito. Super Buu was wiping the floor with Goku and Vegeta. Then they fuse, and become a million times stronger than him? Also, Goku was a Super Saiyan 4.

What I hate most about GT is that in the last episodes, Omega Shenron was kicking everyone’s ass.

Well, it took a fused Super Saiyan 4 to take him on. Everyone else should have had their asses handed to them. :P

Also, the last arc was most definitely my favorite of that series. All through DB and DBZ if someone died, it was time to gather the Dragon Balls again. I liked seeing some kind of repercussion for that. I think Krillin stayed dead, that time. ^_^

Guest ninjaman1848

1. So? He was a kid in Dragon Ball, and that worked out well.

I see what you mean but i thought it was stupid to do it again. By the way what happened to emporer Pilaf after the first episode?

Guest ninjaman1848

Pilaf: yes I'm finally back BITCH!! And I just turned Goku into a kid. Yea that's right come at me bro!!

Akiyra toriyama: ok your done pilaf get out of HERE!!

Pilaf: DAMMIT!!! WHYYY!!!

Heh. That wish was a throwback to the Dragon Ball series. Pilaf ran away, 'cause even though he was a kid, Goku would still kick his and his minions arses. Back to the drawing board, for Pilaf and his gang.