Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Match 12406 Trunks (Present) vs. Robin (Dick Grayson)

Guest ninjaman1848

Guest pympppe

GT was not good for a few reasons, it tried to aim for kids instead of teens or young adults. DBZ was uncensored and DB was or had some adult elements. GT had weird voices imo. Also GT seemed to forget all about DB or DBZ (the part where Frieza shoots his disc at Goku and yells at him "Hey, you stole that straight from Krillin" um he should know that right?

The dragons were okay, but the drawings were half assed and that is saying a lot as all anime has ok drawings.

Look at Kid Buu drawings and then GT, you will see what I mean. Lastly

Goku is the main character in GT and was a throw back to DB, so of course he is the hero. in DB he was also, plus in DBZ everyone did their part, fact is that it was going to end after Freiza, and then again after Cell, but since Kid Buu's series was done, he wanted to end it with a bang, but all went to shit once GT came out. I guess he needed money haha :)

I think you just misinterpreted what the wish actually did, Pymp. He basically became a kid again, which meant he wasn't as smart as he was as an adult. Of which, he never became all that intelligent to begin with. But he was smarter than he was as a kid. Those could just be bad dubbing, also. "It's over 9,000!" comes to mind. There is some merit to what you're saying, though. I mean, I bought Dragon Ball on DVD, and found out they actually show BOOBS!!! Albeit brief. Ratings on the DVD box sets: Dragon Ball- TV14 DBZ- PG DBGT- PG

I actually thought the animation for GT, was closer to some of the newer ones I've seen. In other words, I thought it was better.

Guest ninjaman1848

I think you just misinterpreted what the wish actually did, Pymp. He basically became a kid again, which meant he wasn't as smart as he was as an adult. Of which, he never became all that intelligent to begin with. But he was smarter than he was as a kid. Those could just be bad dubbing, also. "It's over 9,000!" comes to mind. There is some merit to what you're saying, though. I mean, I bought Dragon Ball on DVD, and found out they actually show BOOBS!!! Albeit brief. Ratings on the DVD box sets: Dragon Ball- TV14 DBZ- PG DBGT- PG

BEEEEEEWWWWWWBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSS. :D

I actually thought the animation for GT, was closer to some of the newer ones I've seen. In other words, I thought it was better.

unfortunately for Robin he doesn't know anything about Saiyans. If I were writing this story, Robin would use his stealth to hide and try to figure out what is going on. If he can deduce that the Joker is involved he may be able to free the young Saiyan and save the day.

However, he doesn't know this. All he knows is he is up against another energy producing villain (quite powerful at that). He'd probably try to take him down with a sneak attack. Most energy producers are not usually Martial Artist who are Super strong and nigh invulnerable as well. But Trunks is.

I see this ending badly for Robin. Unless of course he does stay out of sight or fakes his death. something like that.

Vote: Trunks

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

F

A I’m giving this match an A because it shows how weak GT is.

D

F

C Set-up could use some looking over. Kudos for using Trunks, though. Even if it's the crappier version. :P

F Your spelling was rather poor. Your grammar was as well. The match idea was rather uninspired.

A

SCORE

Trunks (Present) : 31

Robin (Dick Grayson): 15

FPA: 1.8

Guest Djgambrell

Well, it took a fused Super Saiyan 4 to take him on. Everyone else should have had their asses handed to them.

Eh it wasn't so much take him on as make him look like a bitch. Seriously that fight could have been over in seconds but nooo. Gogeta wanted to have his frickin fun >.>

Eh it wasn't so much take him on as make him look like a bitch. Seriously that fight could have been over in seconds but nooo. Gogeta wanted to have his frickin fun >.>

Well, I was referring to just SS4 Goku, in that statement. I'd have said SS4 fusion, if I had meant Gogeta. ;) Gogeta was a bit more like Gotenks, personality wise. Vegito took his fight a lot more seriously. Only screwing with Buu, so he could get absorbed.

All versions are crappy.

:angry: