Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Match 12194 Superboy-Prime vs. Vegito

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Damaging, you are almost right buu screamed out of the time chamber, when fighting Gotenks and then screamed (or almost) screamed to the point of breaking reality, that was with Vegito

Guest MarvelFan15

Vegito let him scream for several minutes before actually doing something about it.

Not the proactive type, is he?

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Haha Vegito didn't know what he was doing until he sensed what was happening. He took care of buu soon after though haha

Guest sirmethos

Damaging, you are almost right buu screamed out of the time chamber, when fighting Gotenks and then screamed (or almost) screamed to the point of breaking reality, that was with Vegito

Hyperbole.

We only have Dende's words for that. It was Dende that said that the universe was about to collapse.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Hyperbole.

We only have Dende's words for that. It was Dende that said that the universe was about to collapse.

Not true we have Vegito saying it as he is seeing it happen, Dende wasn't even around to say that

And we actually see the sky crack so not just someone saying it (like Spiderman saying Sentey stalemated Galactus, with no one actually seeing it or showing it on any scans...but by definition it is just hyperbole. I mean there was no one there to back it up, and I say that because usually King Kai, or Grand Kai are seen for a glimpse if the entire universe was in any danger, I mean King Kai was already peeing his pants to just fat buu

On a side note, Dende is the guardian of Earth that grants you a power of awareness to different levels of fields of knowledge. Like Piccolo knew who the supreme Kai was since Kami was the guardian. No one taught him so he showed a level of inherited knowledge somehow.

Dende is now that guardian and if he said it, it would be more credible than if Yamcha said it

Hmmm... this looks familiar, and in more ways than one. Still, a great set-up, Phenomenal.

As for the match, I'm not all that familiar with DBZ beyond the Cell Games, but don't DBZ fusions typically last around 30 minutes? If Prime and Vegito are around the same strength, Prime would probably win simply by outlasting the fusion, as I think Prime's energy never runs out as long as there's a source to draw from.

EDIT: Oh, and yeah, looks like yet another comics/DBZ match is getting much of the debate. Makes one wonder how many people here are going to vote twice for their favorite character here. Not the most honest way to get the win, but whatever...

Guest Justabox

Hyperbole.

Not at all, Dende was God in DBZ, I think he'd know what he was talking about, and if it were untrue, well, why did he say it?

Not to mention we could clearly see the sky crack as various dimensions were broken through.

That said, if it is indeed filler, which I was unaware of, we shouldn't count it.

As for the match, I'm not all that familiar with DBZ beyond the Cell Games, but don't DBZ fusions typically last around 30 minutes? If Prime and Vegito are around the same strength, Prime would probably win simply by outlasting the fusion, as I think Prime's energy never runs out as long as there's a source to draw from.

That's true with most DBZ fusions. Vegito is different, though. Instead of doing the Fusion technique to combine, he was created by Vegeta and Goku donning the Potara Earrings. Once a pair puts these earrings on, they are supposed to stay fused permanently. The Fusion broke, though, when they were absorbed by Buu. Unless Suberboy has an absorption technique, they won't separate.

Guest SS2Goten

Vegito wins. I don't know much about Superboy Prime, but I believe that a Dragon Ball Z character is tough to beat.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

A Good shiiiet man. Keep it up, you make this site worth it for me to visit (a few other people too but you know what I mean)

A

A

A

A

B Very good set-up, but since you posted this before almost word for word, I feel I have to dock this a grade.

C

SCORE

Superboy-Prime: 22

Vegito: 24

FPA: 3.6