Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Match 12194 Superboy-Prime vs. Vegito

July Challenge

*Takes place right after the Sinestro Corps War when one of the guardians sacrifices himself to get rid of Prime and he's transferred to a different universe instead of the multiverse*

Prime wakes up in space floating around. After collecting himself he starts to investigate his surroundings. After flying through space he notices a moon that resembles Earths. After flying towards it, he starts to see the bright blue from planet Earth.

"That fool thought he could get rid of me by sacrificing himself! HAHAHA! I can't be stopped! Those losers have no idea what's coming for them!" Prime says to himself with a sinister smile on his face as he hurries towards Earth.

Once entering the atmosphere, he notices that something is different. It's not Earth-2. It's none of the Earth's that he has ever seen. He decides to play it cautious as he explores this new area.

"This could be the new Prime Earth. I can be the hero that everyone loves and have a perfect life!" he says to himself as he continues looking around.

He sees no crime, happy people, and most of all no super heroes! After exploring for about 2 hours he hears police sirens. "This is it, time to be the hero for this world!" He says as he flies towards the sounds of the sirens.

It is 2 thugs in ski masks running out of a jewelry store. He waits a second to see if anyone is going to fly in and stop them. After watching them get into their car and start to drive away, he decides it's time to take action. He rushes in and lifts the car off the ground over his head. He holds them there waiting for the police to come. Before the police could get there though, a man in a green suit and green helmet appears in front of him.

"Stop what you are doing evil person! Drop that car immediately!" the man says to Prime.

"I'm stopping these criminals from getting away! I knew it! I knew this place was too good to be true. Let me guess, you're a corrupt superhero who feels the need to try and stop me. I bet you are in on this heist and decided to give these guys up so you don't look bad. Well I've dealt with people like you before. I'm going to make this my new home and I WILL NOT have people like you in my way." Prime screams at the man and then crushes the car between his hands to keep the burglars there while he prepares to attack.

"I'm the great Sayaiman! I had nothing to do with this at all. I'm the protector of this ci--"

Before the great Sayaiman could finish his sentence, Prime blitzes him and crushes him through 5 buildings. Prime gets up satisfied with what he has done thinking that the Sayaiman is no longer a threat. As he turns around he hears the rubble start to move. Gohan gets up bloodied with his uniform halfway destroyed and his helmet off.

"I don't know who this guy is, but he is strong. I have to get him away from here if we're going to fight so no one will get hurt" Gohan says to himself as he shakes off the rubble. He then jumps in the air as starts flying out of the city as fast as he can.

"This guy is a little tougher than I thought. Well if he wants a fight, it'd be my pleasure" Prime says as he jumps in the air and starts chasing after Gohan. Gohan stops flying when he gets out to the middle of nowhere. He starts powering up. Prime shows up just as Gohan starts powering up.

"I don't know who you are, but I won't let you hurt anyone. You can go fly back to wherever you came from. If you stay around, I will defeat you." Gohan says to Prime as he powers up and transforms to SSJ2.

"A natural blonde, huh. You don't have enough tricks or transformations to defeat me!" Prime screams and charges Gohan.

Meanwhile, Goku is outside with Goten doing some training when he stops dead in his tracks. "Do you feel that Goten? It's a power source I've never felt before." Goku asks his son. Before Goten could say anything, Goku frighteningly says "Gohan's in trouble! Come on Goten."

The two start flying to Vegeta's house. Halfway to Vegeta's house, he sees Vegeta and Trunks flying towards them."Vegeta! Gohan's in trouble! I ca-"

"Yes Kakarot. I feel that power too." Vegeta says

"Thanks for coming. Now let's hurry!" Goku says and the group starts flying to where Gohan and the power source is.

Back at the fight, Gohan and Prime are going at it. Gohan sends a ki blast at Prime that he bats back towards Gohan. Gohan then speeds towards Prime looking to land a blow. Prime moves to the side and hits Gohan with a hammer fist that sends him crashing into the ground. Gohan stuggles to get up.

"Is that the best you've got Blondie?! If so, then I will have no problem being this Earth's only hero.!" Prime screams at Gohan.

Before Prime can say something else Gohan blitzes again, Prime dodges and looks for the hammerfist again only to fail as Gohan ducks and hits Prime with an uppercut that sends him crashing towards a hill. Before Prime is even finished crashing Gohan screams KAME-HAME-HAA!!! Gohan sends a blast hurling towards Prime. The hill that Prime crashed though is now pebbles and dust. Gohan starts to take deep breaths. Before he can exhale his 4th breath, his eyes get wide as he sees Prime's fist coming straight for his face. The blow sends Gohan flying back. Prime wastes no time in following him before he crashes through anything and grabs him by the neck and hurls him to the ground below. Just as Gohan makes impact with the Earth, Prime speeds down feet first and lands on Gohan's chest. Gohan has transformed back to his original form. Prime stands above the barely moving Gohan and starts to laugh. He picks him up by the back of his neck and slowly starts flying in the air. As he puts Gohan in front of his face he hears a scream.

"Drop my son now and I will give you a chance to leave before I destroy you!" Goku screams at Prime.

"Hmmmm, that's funny. Those are the words your pathetic son said to me before I just whooped his ass. You want him that bad and you want a piece of me so bad....well here, catch!" Prime screams as he hurls Gohans body towards them.

Goku catches Gohan. He looks down at his bruised and battered son and tells him everything is going to be alright and that he was proud of him.

"Goten, Trunks, take Gohan back home so he can heal. I also need you to find Piccolo and Krillin, get to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and get ready for a fusion. This guy is pretty powerful. Vegeta and I will hold him off in the meantime." Goku says as he hands Gohan over to Trunks and Goten. They nod their heads and take off.

"Alright Vegeta, we're going to really have to work together to keep this guy under control." Goku says to Vegeta as they both start to power up.

"This is a boy we're talking about Kakarot! I can easily defeat this human boy by myself! Just stay out of my way and see how a true Sayain warrior takes care of pests!" Vegeta screams as he powers up to SSJ2 and flies up to Prime.

"Vegeta! We must do this together! The first sign of trouble I'm coming in!" Goku says

Vegeta flies up to where Prime is and starts looking him up and down with his arms folded with a smug look on his face. "Listen here boy. You might have been able to slap that other boy around easily, but I assure you that will not happen with me. You want to test yourself? Time to test yourself against a true warrior!" Vegeta screams he charges Prime.

He starts throwing kicks and punches but Prime is able to dodge. Prime starts throwing some punches back but to no prevail. Vegeta backs up and throws numerous ki blasts at Prime and charges him as the last one leaves his hand. He catches Prime with a shot to the gut followed by a quick uppercut that sends Prime flying up in the air. After about 100ft of flying, Prime is greeted by a double hammerfist that sends him crashing towards the ground. As Prime is hurling towards the ground, Vegeta screams out Gallick Gun! A powerful energy blast is sent straight towards Prime. A huge explosion happens and the air is filled with dust. Vegeta starts laughing and looks towards Goku.

"I told you Kakarot! A mere boy that is nowhere near my powers! I didn't even break a sweat." Vegeta proudly claims. Before Goku can say anything back to Vegeta the dust clears and Prime is nowhere to be found. "Impossible! I know I hit him with that blast" Vegeta claims. Both Goku and Vegeta start looking around for Prime. They hear a sinister laugh and both look up.

"A couple of punches and some fancy lights aren't enough to take me down. You are stronger than the last one, but not nearly as strong as I am." Prime chuckles and spreads his arm to take in the bright yellow sun shining down on him. "Ahhhh, just what the doctor ordered." Prime smiles as he blitzes Vegeta.

Vegeta has no time to react as he is thrown around the area like a ragdoll. Crashing through mountains, taking multiple punches with no return, and a final throw through a hillside. Prime starts to laugh again as he looks at Goku."Well daddy? Is it your turn to go blonde and get your ass kicked. This is starting to become fun. Maybe those egg headed blue freaks did me a favor after all." Prime laughs

"You almost killed my son and injured my good friend. I will not stand around and watch anymore of my family or friends get hurt! It's time to shut you up!!" Goku screams at the top of his lungs as he starts to power up. Prime watches as Goku floats in the air screaming crushing rocks around his yellow aura. Prime's eyes widen as Goku transforms into SSJ3. Goku is floating in air with this amazing yellow aura surrounding him. He looks emotionless as he stares at Prime.

"I have a feeling this is going to be fun, like fighting that imposter in blue tights." Prime smiles as Goku charges.

The 2 start swinging wildly at each other with none of them connecting. Goku lands the first punch; a right cross to the face of Prime that he immediately answers with a cross of his own. The 2 continue to swing and miss while flying through the air. Goku plants both of his feet on Prime's stomach and kicks him away. He charges again at Prime and the 2 are connecting blows now. The only question is, who's going to get knocked back first. After about 20 blows for blows, Goku connects with an uppercut that sends Prime flying back. Before Goku can give chase, Gotenks shows up. "Listen guys, this guy is probably one of the most dangerous foes we've encountered. I don't know if you guys will even have enough power to stop him. I need you guys to hold him off while Vegeta and I can fuse and help." Goku says to the small SSJ3

"Enough time....HA! You'll be lucky if we're not done with him before you guys even get back!" Gotenks said with a smirk on his face.

"Boys! I'm serious. Don't get too cocky. I'm going to grab Vegeta and go. Good luck guys." Goku says as he flies to where Vegeta is. Vegeta is just getting up as Goku grabs him and flies away.

"What are you doing Kakarot?! I wasn't done with him yet!" Vegeta snaps at Goku.

"Vegeta, this isn't the time to argue with me. The only way to defeat this guy is if we fuse. The boys won't be able to hold him off long so we have to be quick. "Fuse? With you? Kakarot you are over estimating this boy! We ca-"

"No Vegeta! You are under estimating this strong foe! Now our boys are fighting him while we do this. We don't have much time! Do you want to save Bulma and Trunks or not?!!" Goku screams at Vegeta.

"Whatever Kakarot. If you believe this is the only way, then let's do it!" Vegeta says

Prime flies back to where Goku was to find that he is no longer there. There is a smaller guy there with the same hair looking at him and chuckling.

"Where's the guy in the orange?! I wasn't finished with him!" Prime screams at Gotenks.

"Hahahaahah.....he is nothing compared to us. It's time for you to lose!" Gotenks screams as they charge at Prime. They start landing shots on Prime and then hit him with ki blasts. Prime dodges the last one and hits Gotenks with his heat vision that knocks him back. The 2 powerful beings back up and charge at each other numerous times with no one getting the upper hand. 20 minutes go by and they're at a standstill.

"I've had enough of these games! It's time to end this once and for all!" Prime screams as he charges Gotenks. He acts like he is going to go with a dead on punch and at the last second changes direction and gets behind Gotenks and gets him in a full nelson. "Time to show you what true power is!" Prime says as he charges straight for the ground, Gotenks in hand. Gotenks struggles to try and get free but to avail. The 2 crash into the ground at Earth shattering speeds. It looks like a small grand canyon has been formed. The 2 boys are separated from the fusion and lay on the ground motionless. Prime flies out of hole and looks down with a smile on his face. As he gets ready to charge back towards the Earth, he is hit with a blast that sends him sailing. He flies back to where he was hit to see a man that looks like a monk standing there.

"Krillin, grab the boys and get them to safety. Make sure that everyone is evacuated within this area. This isn't going to be pretty." Vegito says to Krillin. Krillin wishes the 2 good luck, grabs the boys, and flies away.

"Another blonde? Who the hell are you? I'm still waiting on the other Blondie to get back here." Prime says

"You're in luck then, because we're right here. The one you fought earlier and 'Blondie'. You get to have both of us now!" Vegito screams

"That's what I like to hear! Before we do this though, I'll be right back." Prime says as he flies away and soaks up more of the sun to get more energy. He flies back to where Vegito is and smiles.

"Ahhhh, that's more like it. I feel great let's do this!!!!" Prime screams and charges Vegito.

The fight is on! We have Superboy-Prime at 100% vs SSJ2 Vegito at 100%. No outside interference. Can Vegito stop Prime? Or will he take down the z-fighters mightiest hero and claim this Earth his own?

For the sake of this fight, Prime can't absorb every punch (since it's made of energy) or ki blast or Kamehameha wave, etc.

Vote, comment, and please enjoy!

Guest LoneWolf

Oh boy.. people are going to get excited with this one. A DBZ match I haven't seen done before! Let me read it fully and I will rate and give my input for winner.. as little as I know about the fighters.

Guest sirmethos

Superboy-Prime wins.

Vegito's only advantage is skill/experience, and that is not nearly enough to bridge the huge gap in strength, speed, durability and stamina.

Guest bigballerju

Excellent setup and l loved read Prime smack around the Z Fighters. Prime is simply too powerful at 100% and I really see no way Vegito can put him down for good or even find another solution to beat him. Even without his armor Prime is too much for Vegito.

Guest sirmethos

Effortlessly moving planets, smashing through a 300 mile thick wall created by the Green Lantern corps, physically smashing his way out of the Phantom Zone.

And keep in mind that in this fight, he is more powerful than he was when he performed those feats, since the fight takes place after he absorbs the energy of one of the Guardians. All those feats were performed before that.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

In all seriousness I see Vegito winning. Too versatile for the slug fest brute that is Prime.

Guest sirmethos

Vegito isn't fast enough. He isn't powerful enough to actually damage him, and not durable enough to take a hit from him.

Playing the devil's advocate here, how much would Vegito's power be increased in this fight? The highest he ever went in the show/manga was Super Vegito. So, SS2 would be quite a bit more powerful, than what we've seen.

Guest bigballerju

How exactly would Vegito put Prime down? I haven't seen any reasons to prove Vegito is powerful enough to do so. Superboy-Prime at 100% can survive a Universe exploding like he did in 52. In 52 he went on a rampage through the Universes killing almost every being he encountered while looking for his perfect Universe.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Vegito isn't fast enough.

He isn't powerful enough to actually damage him,

and not durable enough to take a hit from him.

Instant transmission.

How do you know?

How do you know?

At the end of the day it's an opinion, to state it as fact is asinine. Vegito has too few feats to say he isn't durable enough or powerful enough. They inhabit two different universes with different laws of physics.

Guest bigballerju

If Prime can survive a Universe exploding what feat does Vegito have that even comes close to proving he can put Prime down for good?

Guest Hayesmeister5651

If Prime can survive a Universe exploding what feat does Vegito have that even comes close to proving he can put Prime down for good?

That is exactly it. Vegito has too few feats. That's like me saying "Vegito was turned into chocolate and was still conscious and retained his power, when has SBP been turned into something he is not that compares to that feat". Apples and Oranges.

On this site the majority are against DBZ on another site everyone is for DBZ. It's all opinion. Now when it comes to two fighters from the same universe, you can state facts, because more than likely they have fought before so that gives you something to go off of. That and they follow the same laws of physics.

Different universes have different rules. Superman noted that the people in the Marvel U had different heart beats than people from DC. In Dragonball you can blow up the moon with no affects on the planet. I'm willing to bet that if you did that in DC, it would affect the planet.

That is just a couple differences between each universe's laws.

EDIT: Just like when some energy absorber goes against someone from another universe. Just because that random energy absorber can absorb all sorts of energy in his universe, does not mean he can do it another universe.

Guest force_echo

So why do you say Vegito wins? Seems extremely hypocritical.

Also, as Ruinus pointed out a while ago, you have to assume that the laws of physics are the same. Otherwise you could be like, "in Marvel, a guy can lift an apple, but in marvel the apple weighs 1,000,000,000,000 tons in the DCU, so the guy can beat Superman trolololol."

Guest Hayesmeister5651

It's just my opinion. If you read an earlier post, I said it'd be asinine to state it as fact. That is what the little rant was about.

Edit: I'm not like that at all. I get that a lot of people could say that, but I'm not a lot of people.

Guest force_echo

An opinion, which you stated yourself, has absolutely no basis. And therefore no value. Your opinion is worthless.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

An opinion, which you stated yourself, has absolutely no basis. And therefore no value. Your opinion is worthless.

That's fine. In my posts I was always state that I am making an opinion or fact. So when I post a fact you can tear it all up and call me mean names :(

:D