Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Match 12194 Superboy-Prime vs. Vegito

Guest bigballerju

Hayes man that post of yours with the difference in Universes just proves that Prime wins even more. Vegito has too few feats and he has not shown anything near the level of power that Prime has.

Funny Gogeta has shown more feats actually with the Fusion Reborn movie and GT.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Hayes man that post of yours with the difference in Universes just proves that Prime wins even more. Vegito has too few feats and he has not shown anything near the level of power that Prime has.

That's fine. Sometimes I just like to post who I think wins and leave it at that. I never said my opinion meant anything.

Guest MarvelFan15

Prime crushes Vegito mercilessly, then goes ahead and kills the rest of the DBZ cast before retconning their universe out of existence by breaking through the fourth wall and uppercutting Akira Toriyama in the face during its initial inception.

Guest narutofan14

Excellent setup and l loved read Prime smack around the Z Fighters. Prime is simply too powerful at 100% and I really see no way Vegito can put him down for good or even find another solution to beat him. Even without his armor Prime is too much for Vegito.

Wait wait wait wait. Are you actually referring that Prime could defeat vegito. No way. A quick fact for you vegito is more powerful than gogeta okay. Vegito can beat prime. You guys must not be paying close attention to how powerful these people are.

Wait wait wait wait. Are you actually referring that Prime could defeat vegito. No way. A quick fact for you vegito is more powerful than gogeta okay. Vegito can beat prime. You guys must not be paying close attention to how powerful these people are.

Okay, you're claiming that Vegito is more powerful than Prime, there has already been given a couple of examples of what exactly Prime is capable of, such as surviving an exploding universe, so at this point, you're going to have to give some examples that surpass that, in order to prove that Vegito is superior.

Otherwise you're pretty much just giving a worthless opinion.

Guest Justabox

Hmm, Super Buuhan was tearing down reality by screaming, and Vegito had little difficulty smacking him around. And that's in super saiyan 1, let alone what he can do in 3.

Didn't SBP punch Jason Todd back to life though?

Hmm, Super Buuhan was tearing down reality by screaming, and Vegito had little difficulty smacking him around. And that's in super saiyan 1, let alone what he can do in 3.

That was also before Buu had absorbed Gohan, Gotenks, and Piccolo.

Guest xman4life

see the problem with alot of debates is the whole different universe thing.

For example I'm not really one to follow DBZ but alot of people do. Not one of my favs but who cares.

Now problems come from things like feats. Like saying Professor X is weaker than MM. MM is the most powerful telepath in DC (I THINK) and in Marvel Xavier is up there but moondragon is the most powerful. But Xaivers experience and skill is make make him forrmible to even the best. But whose to say that Xavier level isnt the same level as MM.

Thors feats put him on the on the level of supes

But what of Goku?

What of Android 18?

Batman to Daredevil

Batman to Punisher

Batman to Moonknight

Batman to Black Panther

Sentry to Superman

feats to someone like superman is like a buffet but Someone like Luke Cage is small.

Also in Marvel people arent allow to go faster than light in earths atmosphere but in DC they can so it's alot of Maybe and could be thrown around

I think CBUB need to maybe vote and come to agreement on certain things.

I feel sorry for the DBZ fans here because they are victims of this the most.

Guest MarvelFan15

Non-canon filler; it's inapplicable in this scenario.

EDIT:

That was also before Buu had absorbed Gohan, Gotenks, and Piccolo.

Are you thinking of the Room of Spirit and Time scenario, where Super Buu screams his way out? Because Buu didn't fight Vegito until he had absorbed all other opponents that had the slightest chance of fighting him.

Guest Dr. Pymp

To Marvel: anime is a version we can use unless the writer said only manga.

Hayes said something that I agree with, IT is faster than prime.

IT requires energy to pinpoint. Well watch Goku IT to save Tien from Cell, he does so w/o having his two fingers touch his forehead. And if you watch Metal Cooler, you actually see how IT works as they are moving so fast that it's slowed down remarkably.

Prime's weakness is his lack of skills. Reading the little I have on Prime, he took a universe exploding, but really how can that even be, was he just floating in nothing? Yeah great writing, it's laughable.

Anyway, Vegito might not be stronger, but since when does that actually matter, as even Spiderman has outclassed Juggernaut using brains only, Vegeta is a great fighter and Goku is a master at adapting, combined with a giant boost of power and speed, they can win. Goku would IT around him and based on the writers details it seems that even Gohan was able to send Prime flying.

Lastly, reading a bit of prime, he still gets hit by slower people thus negating his "he's Ftl therefore no one can touch him". Since DBZ has few feats, I vote we use all versions of DBZ as valid, since the filler is still Toriyama's work and appproved anyway, and unless it contradicts the manga we should be able to use them.

Great story regardless and I'm sure we can all agree on that at least

Hope you win the challenge.

Are you thinking of the Room of Spirit and Time scenario, where Super Buu screams his way out? Because Buu didn't fight Vegito until he had absorbed all other opponents that had the slightest chance of fighting him.

Yes. That's also what I thought Justabox was referring to. I don't recall him screaming, and opening a portal to another dimension, other than that.

Guest MarvelFan15

Justabox was referring to the time when an enraged Buu almost collapsed the universe. Anime only occurrence, of course.

EDIT:

To Marvel: anime is a version we can use unless the writer said only manga.

No. Manga is the primary canon since it is the source material. Thus, it is the manga, and the manga alone, that we default to for canonicity.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

No. Manga is the primary canon since it is the source material. Thus, it is the manga, and the manga alone, that we default to for canonicity.

Has the creator gone on record and say that? It really is up to him, since you know he made it. We can come up with reasons, but we don't own DBZ so we can't say what's what. It seems more like people disregard filler because they don't like it., or it goes against something they have to say. Either way those are bogus reasons.

Besides that, we have different versions of Batman or whomever, so the way I see it you can have a Manga Buu, and an Anime Buu. Considering the anime is a different version of the manga.

Guest MarvelFan15

Has the creator gone on record and say that? It really is up to him, since you know he made it. We can come up with reasons, but we don't own DBZ so we can't say what's what. It seems more like people disregard filler because they don't like it., or it goes against something they have to say. Either way those are bogus reasons.

We disregard filler because it's non-canon. No statements from Akira are ever going to reconcile those events with the original manga. They're two completely separate realities.

Besides that, we have different versions of Batman or whomever, so the way I see it you can have a Manga Buu, and an Anime Buu. Considering the anime is a different version of the manga.

That's been my stance from day one.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

We disregard filler because it's non-canon. No statements from Akira are ever going to reconcile those events with the original manga.

The way I see it, he created it so he should decide what is non canon and what isn't. He over sees everything Dragonball, from the movies to the games.

Guest MarvelFan15

How many alternate universe storylines did Stan Lee and a host of other Marvel executives oversee? I guess we should just consider everything that happened outside of 616 continuity as canon, right?

Guest Hayesmeister5651

How many alternate universe storylines did Stan Lee and a host of other Marvel executives oversee? I guess we should just consider everything that happened outside of 616 continuity as canon, right?

It's canon to that universe. Just like filler is canon to the Anime.

Justabox was referring to the time when an enraged Buu almost collapsed the universe. Anime only occurrence, of course.

Hmm... Justabox? :P

Like I said, that's the only time I've seen him scream, to open a pathway to another dimension. I'd like to think I can remember the anime fairly well, as I do own the whole series on DVD.