Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

DBZ feats! For those unaware.

IKA

Well I've about had it with the lack of respect DBZ gets on this site, so to prove my point, I will post feats to show that they (Mainly Goku, but it shows feats for others.)

Lets start with speed.

Dragonball:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlVwlj0kI6c

Kid Goku Tornado.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD_3YjtM-nA (6:17)

Adult Goku tornado.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLGtxpj-7CU (2:40)

Krillin and Jackie Chun fight so fast the audience can't see what's going on. Even played a game of Rock paper scissors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7YCJRAFjY4&feature=related

Goku creates such a fast punch it creates a wind burst strong enough to knock Chi-Chi out of the tournament ring. Also Goku's proposal <3

Dragonball Z: coming up.

Heh, a feats thread. It's been awhile.

It's not really going to prove or help anything in the long run, though.

Heh, a feats thread. It's been awhile.

It's not really going to prove or help anything in the long run, though.

Might as well give it a shot.

Guest KibaxHinata

You get respect for attempting to show DBZ feats can be better than most people think... Shame most would try and burn it down.

If you're going to post feats for Dragon ball, why don't you actually post the high end feats that might make a difference in a match, rather than the various low end feats that you've shown thus far

Guest sirmethos

"Krillin and Jackie Chun fight so fast the audience can't see what's going on. Even played a game of Rock paper scissors."

In the first filming of their first fight scene together, in Forbidden Kingdom, Jet Li and Jackie Chan, moved so fast that they were blurry on the film.

Not a particularly impressive DBZ feat.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

DBZFansOverratingTheSaiyansSayWhat?

Eh, I'd say there can be over rating done by a couple of people on this site. There is also a lot of people that down play it too.

Guest bigballerju

I have seen nothing that would make a difference in a match against the regular foes DBZ characters face on here in those videos. Actually Metho's comment makes perfect sense if you stop and think about it. Its very simple.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Which part of it is it you're having trouble understanding? I'll try to explain it.

The part where you wrote that just because Jet Li is able to look blurry by being so fast does not take away from DB's feats. A few things to consider one Jet li in a movie is not the same as DB anime. Also min you that this is considered weak to DBZ by a million times

Guest sirmethos

Ok, you don't seem to be getting it.

When they recorded the first fight scene between Jet Li and Jackie Chan. When they looked at the film afterwards, the film only showed them as blurs. This was not part of the actual movie(the director asked them to repeat the scene, but slower). It was not special effects or anything like that, they simply moved fast enough that the camera couldn't keep up.

And yes, that does take away from the DBZ feat.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Um that is meant to be filmed that way, I do get it it's a style of filming especially in martial arts movie learn about it.

And a camera being manned by a person is not proof that they were that fast but that the camera guy just couldn't keep up. In DB there is no such thing and simply are moving that fast( or portrayed to be)

Um that is meant to be filmed that way, I do get it it's a style of filming especially in martial arts movie learn about it.

And a camera being manned by a person is not proof that they were that fast but that the camera guy just couldn't keep up. In DB there is no such thing and simply are moving that fast( or portrayed to be)

It had nothing to do with the cameraman, or how it was filmed. Jet Li and Jackie Chan were simply moving so fast that the camera couldn't capture their fight accurately, and the footage ended up being useless, because Li and Chan were moving too fast for the camera. The director had to redo the scene, and ask Li and Chan to slow down during their fight, because the camera simply couldn't keep up with them.

Guest MarvelFan15

In other words, real-life martial artists were able to replicate a feat (noted as impressive by everyone there) seen in Dragon Ball.

When that happens, it helps to find showings that can't be replicated by human ability.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Wow you guys are funny. I get what you are saying, so how is that even close to watching a cartoon the same as a movie? And No they are not moving that fast, they are ore 40 are regular people, so don't compare a cartoon to a movie with real people. That's like comparing a road runner to the roadrunner.

In DB, or the adult Goku Tornado it is enough to cause gusts of wind, try having Jet Li do that.

I get your comparison bt really it is a bad one.

Lol, wow, you still aren't understanding.

Real life martial artists were capable of performing a "feat" posted in this thread. Therefore, said "feat" is unimpressive (not the character, so don't bring up things that have nothing to do with the topic). It's quite simple when you actually think about it.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Really? I saw both the movie and this clip and not once does Jet Li do that feat. You are are smoking some toon grass to even make this comparison.

This is what you guys sound like, " this movie shows them blurred on camera therefore DB is not impressive since they are blurred too in that clip"

Retarded yes, I get it but it's a bad analogy. Simply due to the fact that they are nothing alike. One is real and one is fake and when one is fake, it isn't supposed to be compared to anything real. Plus Goku as a kid is still ten times more faster than anything Jet Li did

Guest sirmethos

I'll repeat it again. It wasn't in the movie, it was while they were filming the movie. The first fight scene between Jet Li and Jackie Chan was re-filmed, because they were moving too fast for the camera to keep up in the first shoot. The director of the movie asked them to redo the scene, only slower, so the camera could keep up.