Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Match 11736 Wolverine vs. Deathstroke

Guest Betterman

No, they weren't.

His strength is stated as "the strength of 10 men", that is not a 9-fold increase. His reflexes are far more than 9 times faster, and the same goes for his speed(both movement and combat speed).

no it says in the dc hand book and on just about everyother power list that his attributes were increased nearly 10 fold that means almost 10 times what is almost ten 9 or 9.5 at best you could argue exactly 10 but no more i know his feats would make appear better but that does not matter because everyone has moments where they seem better then they are.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xLEGACYx

still no one has addressed this issue

I would like to point out that Deathstroke's new armor for the new 52 is completely made of volatile promethium. It is basically the DC equal to adamantium. Plus it has properties like vibranium in absorbing energy capabilities.

So Wolverine might not even be able to cut through the armor

Guest xLEGACYx

no it says in the dc hand book and on just about everyother power list that his attributes were increased nearly 10 fold that means almost 10 times what is almost ten 9 or 9.5 at best you could argue exactly 10 but no more i know his feats would make appear better but that does not matter because everyone has moments where they seem better then they are.

Well he has the upper hand on strength here as well.

Stroke has the strength to rip a door of an airliner at 40,000 feet with one arm. He has the strength to cut through the wing of the batplane with one swipe of his sword.

He has the same marksmanship as bullseye.

His durability allowed him to have a ship dropped on top of him.

His reaction time has allowed him to strike Flash on multiple occasions.

His planning in battle near top tier in comics.

So it all comes down to the fight. Deathstroke may not be able to do it easily but he could incapacitate Wolverine through numerous methods (ending the fight) or kill Wolverine by cutting his head off but striking to vertebrea in Logan's neck.

Deathstroke is simply the superior fighter here.

• 9 months later...

Yoooo......LOL! Sorry for bumping this thread DSkill, but this dude so ripped off a thread I created on comicvine back in 2011.

http://www.comicvine...ke-read/564739/

Everything is totally the same, he basically copied and paste. He didn't even write the setup himself. LMAO! It's okay though, just wanted people to know. ;)

Is that so? That's good to know. Thanks for this. Next time, though, shoot one of us a PM.

I may have to check for this in the future, and maybe even check some more matches of his.

Is that so? That's good to know. Thanks for this.

I may have to check for this in the future, and maybe even check some more matches of his.

You welcome, next time I will just PM. Some have to be wary of some matches, because some could just be copy and paste from other sites.