Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Micro Heroes

Guest Darxeth

Guest Darxeth

Okay, there we go. Tell me if you guys like.

I used to be really good at making them, if you guys want I can make some for you all?

Guest hamtaroblazex

Heh, I've bet, They are pretty time consuming, but very enjoyable when you finish. Do you happen to have others, finished or in the works?

Guest Darxeth

I do, actually.

I GM for a RPG called Mutants and Masterminds 3rd Edition and my brother made a Battlsuit/Powered Armor character Named Deadlock (Not the official title though) and I decided to make the micro of him.

I drew the head from scratch, so no templates or anything like that. It took a while but I'm proud of it.

The body is a template I found of Iron man but I changed the colors and slimmed the build down, I also added two more layers of detail.

http://microheroes.w...orking_Title%29

Edit: This micro isn't finished yet, I have yet to darken the detail around the black outlines of the armor. I'll have it done sooner or later though. lol

Guest Darxeth

Hey this is actually pretty cool!

I created my own Microhero versions of my Predator OCs! Maybe I should post them up sometime.

-Rakai'Thwei

You should.

I'm putting my most recent ones on here.

http://microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Wraith_and_Deadlock

Note: The Power Armor template is one I snagged from the marvel micro hero wiki of Iron Man's Bleeding Edge armor. It's pretty awesome with a blue and silver color scheme.

Oh, I see.

Do you use paint to make them?

Yes, I did use Paint to make them.

I worked with a Predator Microheroes template and I created the armor entirely from scratch, or rather pixels and I had to color everything in according to my design of my Predator OC, Rakai'Thwei. Even as simple as Rakai'Thwei's armor is, detailing it out in pixel form is actually quite tedious. It's a different style than working with Sailor Moon: Another Story sprite bases and editing them. Basically, I worked with three shades of green, and silver-grey to get the details in the armor and proper shading, so I hope I did a good job with this.

I wanted to try my hand at another Microheroes Predator, and since I felt as if I did a good job on the first of my characters in Microheroes form, I thought that I might as well try something of another-- this time, I chose Kot'yai, Rakai'Thwei's youngest son. So I used one of my original drawings for this character as a visual reference but I also updated the look a little bit by changing the skin tone of this character.

For Kot'yai's skin tone, I actually took the skin tone reference of Michelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which is why he so happens to be this cobalt green in hue. I didn't want to straight up make another green Predator, so I thought the new color for the skin suited the character and I feel as if it worked out for him.

The armor was something easier to do since it didn't cover the entire chest, and it's definitely styled after the armor which Diablo Predator wore in the original Predator film. So that was something that was kept mostly in mind and I think I pulled it off nicely.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest Darxeth

I see.

Interesting, you used the same 3 color format that I used when I first started.

Good job. Idk if you know this but to change the colors on paint easier than coloring every single pixel, go to the eraser, select a color you want to change in the primary square (Left click on a color) and then select a color for the secondary square (Right Clicking). Afterwards, hold down the right click button and just move the eraser across the primary selected pixels and it changes the primary pixels into the secondary ones without erasing the other colors and it's faster than individually shading the color of the pixels.

I hope I explained that well enough to understand.

How were you able to upload your micros directly on here?

I had to use a link :/

Then again, I always save mine as 24 bitmap.

I see.

Interesting, you used the same 3 color format that I used when I first started.

I use the three color format for the armor, and only the armor. As for the skin, I use simply the two color shading format.

Good job. Idk if you know this but to change the colors on paint easier than coloring every single pixel, go to the eraser, select a color you want to change in the primary square (Left click on a color) and then select a color for the secondary square (Right Clicking). Afterwards, hold down the right click button and just move the eraser across the primary selected pixels and it changes the primary pixels into the secondary ones without erasing the other colors and it's faster than individually shading the color of the pixels.

Actually to change the color of the skin, I just simply go according to the shading of light. I believe that light would be hitting the character from above and there are shades which detail the contours of the muscle of the anatomy. So I simply just take two of the same color, different shade and just use the paint bucket to pour over the areas as according to the shading. And it works very well for me.

How were you able to upload your micros directly on here?

I had to use a link :/

I simply use photobucket.

In the response panel on the forum, there is an image of a picture-- click it, and it will ask you for the image URL. Paste the Image URL, and hit okay... You're good to go.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest Darxeth

There used to be a website with hair templates but that has changed into the Micro Heroes International and it doesn't have the hair templates anymore as far as I know.

Give me a little time and I can make some hair and clothing templates. (For male and female micros)

I used to have a lot on my old computer but I didn't back up my data.

I already found a needed template and I already found a good hair template.

Therefore, I shall post up all of the Micro-Heroes I have done. These five are my first, and perhaps also my last.

-Rakai'Thwei

RakaiThwei.pngYeyinde.pngSetginThei-de.pngKotyai.pngUmiko-1.png