X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Mythbusters: CBUB

Marvel Man

Guest Ruinus

Again, Goku's power level jumped from 3m to 150m during his fight with Freeza, but that doesn't mean that everyon'es power level jumps by the same factor when they turn SSJ, or even that every transformation follows the same metric.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darksaiyajin345
I was just throwing that suggestion out there. But the other point still stands, simply because Goku's power level went from 3m to 150m doesn't mean SSJ ALWAYS results in a 50x boost in power level. Especially since a bunch of those threads with pl never show such a thing in Gotenk's case (though I know those are non-canon, I am interested in knowing how they got those numbers).

Most of the numbers were guessed off the statements of characters in the show as for the 50X boost If any of the ssj forms were below a 30 (at least) multiplication Kaioken would be a better option yet he never uses it and since the first one was a 50X boost it makes sense for the ascended forms to be 50X since there not branch offs like Ascended saiyajin and Ultra saiyajin there new forms.

Even if he was burned out there still a large amount off characters thanks to ssj multipliers and general power who would be FTL considering i did the math assuming he was going all out.

ssj3 Goku

ssj2-3 Gotenks

Buu (Super,Buutenks,Buuhan,kid)

Gohan (Final warrior)

Vegetto (any form)

Actually, the only character I'd agree with would be Vegito.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Again, Goku's power level jumped from 3m to 150m during his fight with Freeza, but that doesn't mean that everyon'es power level jumps by the same factor when they turn SSJ, or even that every transformation follows the same metric.

Its the same transformation Gokus ssj doesn't go 50X but Vegeta's goes 40X that just makes no sense for the SAME transformation now if it was Freezas 2nd form was a X2 and his final was a higher multiplication that would make sense but ssj for any character is the same transformation.

Edit: And even if the other Transformations were below 50X they would still need to be above 30 which would still put Gotenks FTL.

Guest Ruinus
Most of the numbers were guessed off the statements of characters in the show as for the 50X boost If any of the ssj forms were below a 30 (at least) multiplication Kaioken would be a better option yet he never uses it

Because the Kaioken thing takes a toll on his body, via your own scan if he doesn't control his kis correctly he blows up... or something. SSJ doesn't have that downfall. So it could be that Kaiken IS stronger than SSJ, but the increase in power level isn't worth the chance to blow up, while SSJ is safer, can last longer, etc.

and since the first one was a 50X boost it makes sense for the ascended forms to be 50X since there not branch offs like Ascended saiyajin and Ultra saiyajin there new forms.

And yet all the power level threads I quoted don't show increases of 50x, they show them of increases from 7% to 200%.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Because the Kaioken thing takes a toll on his body, via your own scan if he doesn't control his kis correctly he blows up... or something. SSJ doesn't have that downfall. So it could be that Kaiken IS stronger than SSJ, but the increase in power level isn't worth the chance to blow up, while SSJ is safer, can last longer, etc.

And yet all the power level threads I quoted don't show increases of 50x, they show them of increases from 7% to 200%.

Those power levels were fan made some didn't even get Goku's Freeza arc levels right and Gotenk's PL is pure speculation but the ssj multipliers are not and yes while a kaioken does take a toll in the saiyajin arc Buu arc Goku was dead which means he had infinite energy (Why he could maintain ssj3 indefinitely) and when he wasn't dead his base form was stronger than his ssj form in the Freeza saga which means a 20X kaioken would be extremely easy to pull off thus the need for higher multipliers for the other ssj forms.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Actually, the only character I'd agree with would be Vegito.

Ultimate Gohan would have to be 2nd closest since he is the strongest non fused character, oh and what the hell is your avatar 0_o

Guest Ruinus
Those power levels were fan made some didn't even get Goku's Freeza arc levels right and Gotenk's PL is pure speculation but the ssj multipliers are not and yes while a kaioken does take a toll in the saiyajin arc Buu arc Goku was dead which means he had infinite energy (Why he could maintain ssj3 indefinitely) and when he wasn't dead his base form was stronger than his ssj form in the Freeza saga which means a 20X kaioken would be extremely easy to pull off thus the need for higher multipliers for the other ssj forms.

The bolded part is what you don't seem to understand. Yes, Goku's PL went from 3m to 150m (shit, I hate repeating stuff), but that doesn't mean that all Saiyans get the same boost when changing into different forms. Your argument of "But why would they get different boosts if its the same transformation!" fails to realize that all the characters are different and have different skills. Especially considering how special Goku is, (what with being the strongest dude in the series), it's ridiculous to assume that his transformation is the same for everyone.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
The bolded part is what you don't seem to understand. Yes, Goku's PL went from 3m to 150m (shit, I hate repeating stuff), but that doesn't mean that all Saiyans get the same boost when changing into different forms. Your argument of "But why would they get different boosts if its the same transformation!" fails to realize that all the characters are different and have different skills. Especially considering how special Goku is, (what with being the strongest dude in the series), it's ridiculous to assume that his transformation is the same for everyone.

And your not getting this Goku states that him and Vegeta are equals and when they transform they are still equals in fact they don't stop being equals till ssj3 so there ssj multipliers are the same because there equal in base,ssj and ssj2. In other words there power levels go up at the same rate with each transformation.

Guest Ruinus
And your not getting this Goku states that him and Vegeta are equals and when they transform they are still equals in fact they don't stop being equals till ssj3 so there ssj multipliers are the same because there equal in base,ssj and ssj2.

Being equals doesn't mean they share the same power level though, especially since this list has them at different power levels. When Goku and Vegeta first fought they had 16k and 18k PL respectively. And Goku wins at the end with 32k PL. Scroll down the list, show me when their power levels were ever the same.

Like I said, different characters with different skills = different effects when transformed.

Ultimate Gohan would have to be 2nd closest since he is the strongest non fused character, oh and what the hell is your avatar 0_o

Er, I thought SS3 Gotenks, as a Fusion character, would be second to Vegito in terms of canon and thus above Gohan?

Fats Buccha. An Air Gear character I'm fond of.

Er, I thought SS3 Gotenks, as a Fusion character, would be second to Vegito in terms of canon and thus above Gohan?

Wasn't Super Buu unable to beat Mystic Gohan? And that being the reason he absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo?

Hrm, you're using the opionion of someone else to further your argument?

Well, let me share something, Rob.

SS3 Gotenks and Super Buu seemed even, simply because Gotenks would not just stop screwing around. It wasn't til the last minutes of his fusion that he got seriousy and proceeded to kick the tar out of Super Buu. Something that Mystic gohan achieves as well. Imagine if he had been serious from the beginning? Oh, and on the topic of SS3 Goku being superior to SS3 Gotenks? Kid Buu was equal to him, and from what I've noticed, he was playing with him, matching him blow for blow. Super Buu is a form that's, power wise, more powerful than Kid Buu. Hence, if SS3 Gotenks is equal or greater than him (as per his serious shit kicking), thus, he must be better than SS3 Goku.

SS3 Gotenks and Super Buu seemed even, simply because Gotenks would not just stop screwing around. It wasn't til the last minutes of his fusion that he got seriousy and proceeded to kick the tar out of Super Buu. Something that Mystic gohan achieves as well. Imagine if he had been serious from the beginning? Oh, and on the topic of SS3 Goku being superior to SS3 Gotenks? Kid Buu was equal to him, and from what I've noticed, he was playing with him, matching him blow for blow. Super Buu is a form that's, power wise, more powerful than Kid Buu. Hence, if SS3 Gotenks is equal or greater than him (as per his serious shit kicking), thus, he must be better than SS3 Goku.

I still believe Mystic Gohan could destroy SS3 Gotenks. I don't have time to look this up right now though, as it's time for the playoffs. Though there may not be evidence for this either. It may be the same as the FTL disscussion where it's impossible to prove either way.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I agree I think it goes like this Gohan>Gotenks>Goku

I agree I think it goes like this Gohan>Gotenks>Goku

Well.

Considering that both Gohan and SS3 Gotenks manage to achieve the same feat of brutalizing Super Buu, I'd say they're close to each other power wise, only in that Gohan with his experience and skill takes it. Plus, the disadvantage of the time limit.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Well.

Considering that both Gohan and SS3 Gotenks manage to achieve the same feat of brutalizing Super Buu, I'd say they're close to each other power wise, only in that Gohan with his experience and skill takes it. Plus, the disadvantage of the time limit.

good points cant argue with that

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Being equals doesn't mean they share the same power level though, especially since this list has them at different power levels. When Goku and Vegeta first fought they had 16k and 18k PL respectively. And Goku wins at the end with 32k PL. Scroll down the list, show me when their power levels were ever the same.

Like I said, different characters with different skills = different effects when transformed.

In the buu saga goku says he has been through the most intense training but there still completely even.

Guest Ruinus
In the buu saga goku says he has been through the most intense training but there still completely evem.

And yet they weren't several times according to official PL lists. So again, the idea that Goku's increase is the same for everyone is not supported by anything other than speculation.

Well.

Good analogy. With more maturity and experience, Gotenks and Gohan probably would be even.

In the buu saga goku says he has been through the most intense training but there still completely even.

I thought he said that more as a way to soothe Vegeta's ego.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Good analogy. With more maturity and experience, Gotenks and Gohan probably would be even.

I thought he said that more as a way to soothe Vegeta's ego.

No he didnt show ssj3 to sooth his ego his ssj2 limit was the same as Vegeta. And while Gotenks and Gohan might be even Gohan has 0 energy consumption to deal with so he has more general power Gotenks has to deal with the drain of super saiyajin 3 to be that strong.

Also times Goku and Vegeta were even

-----------------------------------------------

Cyborg saga

Goku vs Majin Vegeta

The entire Buu arc (As ssj2 there the same but if Goku pushes it to ssj3 he is stronger.)

Its your base strength that matters if Goku had a PL of 3,000,000 and Vegeta 4,000,000 than if you add the 50X multiplier Vegeta is stronger in ssj even though they had the same multiplier.

Well.

I disagree. Sure both beat the tar out of Super Buu but Mystic Gohan was able to hold his own against Gotenks Buu until Goku showed up with The potara earrings. I don't think SS3 Gotenks could have done as well against Gohan Buu.