X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Mythbusters: CBUB

Marvel Man

Guest tomisntblue
Ditto, I think this one is all but wrapped up. Soemoen think of one more...tangible in proving/disproving.

Here's one that (I don't agree with) I read somewhere else: Does Dante have telekinetic abilities?

Proof?

He is able to ride up a wall on a motorcycle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr336JzMBmY

Starting at 1:20 he flips into the air at the same time as the pizza box, but it doesn't come down until he puts his hand out to catch it

He keeps his sword on his back, but there is nothing visibly holding it up.

In DMC3 he has a move called "round trip" where he throws his sword like a boomerage, it continues to spin around and cut his opponent until it's called back. Likewise in DMC4 he has a move called pierce where he throws his sword into his opponent's chest, it spins while impaled in them and continues to do so until called back.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ruinus

He also stops his motorcycle in mid-air during the intro to Devil May Cry after Trish throws it at him.

Guest tomisntblue
He also stops his motorcycle in mid-air during the intro to Devil May Cry after Trish throws it at him.

That's another one I was gonna add but I forgot while I was searching through the videos.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I cant help with Dante cuz I know nothing of him, but here is a myth.

Superboy Prime has no weaknesses!

If you can't help with a myth, the least you can do is wait until the myth is proven or busted before you post a new one. Patience is a virtue. By the way you need to put an apostrophe in "cant" and replace "cuz" with because, just so I can take you seriously.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
That's another one I was gonna add but I forgot while I was searching through the videos.

Didn't he just push it back with his demonic energy :mad:.

And I thought all the Devil arms were some how alive (like demons live in them) which could explain how round trip works.

And he didn't have round trip in DMC3 he had pierce he had round trip in DMC1 and 2 I might be wrong but I don't recall there being a move in DMC4 were he threw Rebellion.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
If you can't help with a myth, the least you can do is wait until the myth is proven or busted before you post a new one. Patience is a virtue. By the way you need to put an apostrophe in "cant" and replace "cuz" with because, just so I can take you seriously.

Ehh when I'm on my computer I type better but when I'm at work on my phone I'll type how the hell I want lol. Does it matter that much though? Clearly you knew what I was saying and If you read my previous posts you'll know I don't always type like that. Also I'm not the first to post a myth while one is in the works, so be sure to call everyone out not just me.

Ehh when I'm on my computer I type better but when I'm at work on my phone I'll type how the hell I want lol. Does it matter that much though? Clearly you knew what I was saying and If you read my previous posts you'll know I don't always type like that. Also I'm not the first to post a myth while one is in the works, so be sure to call everyone out not just me.

I'm on my phone typing that myself, so you using the phone is no excuse for bad spelling. Also, that does go for everyone. Wait until the current myth is done before posting a new one.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
I'm on my phone typing that myself, so you using the phone is no excuse for bad spelling. Also, that does go for everyone. Wait until the current myth is done before posting a new one.

Again I'm at work so when I'm on my break, I try to type as fast as possible, if you have a job you'll understand. Also I wouldn't say it was spelling as much it as text slang. This means nothing though, and I want don't want to derail this thread, so end of discussion.

Guest tomisntblue
Didn't he just push it back with his demonic energy :mad:.

And I thought all the Devil arms were some how alive (like demons live in them) which could explain how round trip works.

And he didn't have round trip in DMC3 he had pierce he had round trip in DMC1 and 2 I might be wrong but I don't recall there being a move in DMC4 were he threw Rebellion.

I haven't played DMC 1 or 2 in so long I can't recall the moves, but looking into I was mistaken that Pierce was in 3 and they had round trip in 4.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
I haven't played DMC 1 or 2 in so long I can't recall the moves, but looking into I was mistaken that Pierce was in 3 and they had round trip in 4.

Yeah I just played 4 and found Round trip but its not as good as in 1 longer start up and what not so I dont really use it. (explains how I forgot its in 4)