Rumble 20553 Henry Evans vs. Koba
MATCH SCORE
Henry Evans: 0
Koba: 5

CBUB Monthly Challenge

treacherous

Okay CBUB, Here goes...

The Premise

In the past, admins (Jaretha and Mr. Graves) used to hold monthly writing challenges on the CBUB. They were fun and competitive and really brought up the post count on the CBUB. Well, yours truly is bringing it back. However, not only do I want to do a writing challenge, but I'd like to see at least one debating challenge a month too. So, that's simple enough to understand. Let's move on.

The Rules

Basically, you will go here: http://www.electricf...?showtopic=4615 and post your ideas for writing challenges you'd like to see done. Each month, Myself and three other judges (Ruinus, Sirmethos and Culwych) will pick a challenge from this pool and you all will try to create the most mind-blowing matches the CBUB has ever seen. Why? Because you will be posting them on the main CBUB page and our judges will be picking monthly winners. If you win against your friends, your name will be placed in the CBUB Hall of Fame as a Monthly Challenge winner (I will emblazon your name on the page like an Employee of the Month). There will be deadlines for writing within the month and the judges will have deadlines for voting. There will also be certain criteria that needs to be met to participate in each monthly challenge. If you fail to meet this criteria, don't come asking us why you didn't win or even get considered. Soon enough I will create a topic that will have all this information. In the meantime, this is the discussion thread for the challenges where you can discuss rules, problems, concerns or whatever you feel like discussing. Feel free to discuss.

• 2 weeks later...

If I didn't cover it or you didn't get it, ask now or forever hold your peace. Also, start posting your challenge ideas on the linked page above. If you guys bring up any good points that I missed, I will add them to the opening of this topic.

If you are really interested in this, I suggest following this topic.

Guest Shadow Flesh

Now this sounds interesting. Motivation to finish matches and with an emphasis on good writing. Hopefully it goes well and stays up for a while

Guest bigballerju

What the hell I might as well try it out. I now have a purpose to really bust my behind to write a good CBUB match. You can count me in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...