X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Batman vs Goku

Guest Shockwave

Guest Pseudonym

What is wrong with you assholes? Civil Discussion time. No name calling or personal insults. Seriously, we're talking about Goku and Batman.

By the way, Goku does have some skill. But the thing is, there's no right answer, as skill isn't a quantifiable thing. No one's going to crunch the data and see who has more skillpoints. I'm just saying, both are skilled martial artists.

Yes Goku is. He is shown practicing his martial arts all the time. He uses blocking techniques that seem to work well enough - and are adaptable enough to work on Vegeta, Cell, Freeze (5 limbs) Buu, and anyone else Goku comes across. Goku also strikes with arms, legs, and knees. Knees indicate some level of training, that's not normal. Goku also uses throws, frequently.

He is a good martial artist. So's Batman. As to who's better? Who can say? How are you judging better?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
Like you said earlier, it would be a cold day in hell that you ever said that to my face. Besides, your comeback was completly lame. YOU think Im gay because I gave the definition of "fanboy" (which matches you perfectly), yet EVERYONE on here knows youre a fanboy (except you). So yeah... you fail fanboy. ..l.,

lmao, wait so you want to meet up and settle this? be real, if you are. sure I am in Orange County CA, Irvine to be exact, I would show you that training everyday beast you knowing more styles of fighting. No bullshit, get out of here and trying to start shit. I'm 28 so if you are man enough meet me up. Or I will meet you up, I travel for work and would love to show you what MMA is about.

lmao, wait so you want to meet up and settle this? be real, if you are. sure I am in Orange County CA, Irvine to be exact, I would show you that training everyday beast you knowing more styles of fighting. No bullshit, get out of here and trying to start shit. I'm 28 so if you are man enough meet me up. Or I will meet you up, I travel for work and would love to show you what MMA is about.

I'm twelve, and I'd kick your ass.

This problem spouts from... YOUR COMPLETE, TOTAL, ABSOLUTE DISREGARD FOR GRAMMATICAL CORRECTNESS.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
ok Hayes lets do this.

1. and does Goku

2. You seen the shit, watch it again.

3.Actually Brolly proves nothing that Superman wouldn't do to Batman either, oh unless Batman carrying Kryptonite is not under his skills

4. Then stop repating the same shit as well

5. Batman rides hir car, batwing, and does surveillance, thats not Skills. Batman fights bums/thugs and henchmen, sure he shows skills, but anyone with some skills would do the same to unskilled people. He does not fight skilled fighters everyday. Goku doesn't either, but he trains everyday for longer, sparring, working out, ki gathering, everything he is just as skilled. The thing is I never say Goku is so skilled that Batman wouldn't keep up, just that you guys (most of you guys say that Batman would beat him easily. That is just false.

What? First off Broly and Goku are a lot closer of a match then Superman and Batman. Terrible example. Second, even with kryptonite Superman would smush Batman everyone knows that.

I'm talking about someone like Ra's al Ghul. He has been around for 500+ years. He is highly skilled and a brilliant tactician. Due to being in the Lazurus pits he has superhuman stats. He is faster, stonger, etc. then Batman, yet Batman beats him through superior skills. Deathstroke has said himself that if it weren't for his upgrades Batman would beat him. Why? Because he is better skilled.

How aren't you getting this? DBZ is all about getting more powerful. Batman is about using his SKILLS and WITS to win fights. You don't read Batman comics how can you say what goes on in them? In Detective comics he fights a juiced up Joker(turns out it is Clayface posing as Joker) and beats him even though Clayface is so much faster and stronger then him.

Oh and what "shit" have I seen? You said sirmethos and others "are focusing on stupid shit" so what is this "stupid shit"? Stop dancing around questions and just answer them.

EDIT: Let's see how Batman and Goku beat their opponents.

Vegeta- Vegeta whooped him, weren't it for interference Goku would have died. Why? Because Vegeta was too powerful for him, so much for his skills saving him there.

Frieza- Goku needed the Super Saiyan power boost to win.

Cell- He had to help power up Gohan to beat him.

Buu- He had to have his POWER restored to win hmmmmmm....Matter of fact he needed the power from parts of the universe to win.

Now Batman's enemies.

Ra's al Ghul- Highly skilled, brilliant tactician, low level superhuman, Batman beats him through superior skill.

Bane- Highly skilled, brilliant tactician low level superhuman(on venom), Batman beats him through skills and wits.

Arael- Highly skilled, brilliant tactician, he was in very impressive armor, how did Batman win? Through skills and wits.

Hmmm seems like there is a pattern. Goku needs power to win, Batman uses skills and wits to win....

I don't think that statement is as effective as you would've hoped. At any rate, you don't have time, yet here you are! And, yes.

You're just going to hand me ammunition?

I have time now.

Sure.

Guest square pickle

Yeah, Im in MMA too tough guy. The differens is Im ACTUALLY in MMA. Id kick your teeth through the back of your head before you could say "Im sorry sir! I didnt think youd show!". Im a state champion wrestler and a BJJ submission and striking fighter, and youre OC Martial-Arts creds are laughible, if they even exist. So next time youre near the Southside of Peoria, Illinois then give me a shout. Id be happy to kick your ass up and down Adams street. Im 25, so you being 28 doesnt scare me. So I hope you have a neat dentist in the OC, cuz youll need it if you come here running your mouth like you do on the internet punk.

Guest bigballerju

Goku is a very good fighter however the problem is his fighting mostly relies on KI. All his fighting techiques, styles, and more require Ki. In a fight without KI he will be able to beat your average Martial Artists for sure. But he is not beating a highly experienced and trained Martial Artist like Batman.

Thats the short and simple version of this fight on why Goku loses.

Guest Pseudonym

I disagree. I think Goku is more than skilled enough to beat Batman. Everyone mentions Goku's reliance on ki powers. No one mentions Batman's reliance on the batsuit with body armor, a dozen gadgets, and sharp arm spikes.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
I disagree. I think Goku is more than skilled enough to beat Batman. Everyone mentions Goku's reliance on ki powers. No one mentions Batman's reliance on the batsuit with body armor, a dozen gadgets, and sharp arm spikes.

Thing is, the bat suit doesn't enhance his abilities, while the KI enhances Goku's. What no one is mentioning is that in every fight Batman is in, he holds back.

Ki manipulation isn't a power, it's a skill, something anyone can learn with proper training like martial arts. Sure it makes you stronger and faster and able to take more damage but so does any sort of physical traing, which is how you train with ki anyway. Now transformations ar powers so Super saian and Oozaru are off limots but still Goku stomps.

Guest Pseudonym
Thing is, the bat suit doesn't enhance his abilities, while the KI enhances Goku's. What no one is mentioning is that in every fight Batman is in, he holds back.

It does enhance his abilities. It makes him bulletproof, lets him put out more damage with sharp bits and hard material in the fists and arms, and gadget stuff

Guest bigballerju

How exactly does Goku stomp? Batman is a better trained Martial Artist and is superior to Goku. Batman defeated Lady Shiva, fought a long battle with Deathstroke, fought Karate Kid, spars with Wonder Woman, and more.

Actually yes KI is very important to Goku as his own fighting style is based solely on it. No Batman's suit does not enhance his abilities and Bruce is capable of dodging bullets without it. Bruce's suit doesn't give him any sort of ability of enhancing the damage he does to his opponents either.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
Yeah, Im in MMA too tough guy. The differens is Im ACTUALLY in MMA. Id kick your teeth through the back of your head before you could say "Im sorry sir! I didnt think youd show!". Im a state champion wrestler and a BJJ submission and striking fighter, and youre OC Martial-Arts creds are laughible, if they even exist. So next time youre near the Southside of Peoria, Illinois then give me a shout. Id be happy to kick your ass up and down Adams street. Im 25, so you being 28 doesnt scare me. So I hope you have a neat dentist in the OC, cuz youll need it if you come here running your mouth like you do on the internet punk.

hahaha, you are a funny man, get out of here bro. If you are in MMA, you are a noob for getting your panties in a bunch over the net... shame on your gym that lets any Yokel train. All we need is a meathead that thinks hes tough.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
It does enhance his abilities. It makes him bulletproof, lets him put out more damage with sharp bits and hard material in the fists and arms, and gadget stuff

He still holds back which is what you aren't realizing. Batman without his gear is still more then capable of one hit KOing people, and holding back all the while.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
It makes him goddamn bulletproof. How much more enhancement do you need?

There is no such thing as bullet proof. It is bullet resistant. Even so his suit does not make him stronger, faster, etc. Like Goku's KI does.

How exactly does Goku stomp? Batman is a better trained Martial Artist and is superior to Goku. Batman defeated Lady Shiva, fought a long battle with Deathstroke, fought Karate Kid, spars with Wonder Woman, and more.

Actually yes KI is very important to Goku as his own fighting style is based solely on it. No Batman's suit does not enhance his abilities and Bruce is capable of dodging bullets without it. Bruce's suit doesn't give him any sort of ability of enhancing the damage he does to his opponents either.

Everyone goes on and on about Batman knowing 127 martial arts, I actually see that as a disadvatage, There's no way you can learn so many and actually have time to master one. Goku however is a master of his style and was a proficent martial artist before he could even manipulate his ki to any significant or did you not watch the early sagas of dragonball? His skill isn't all reliant on i manipulation.

Guest bigballerju

Thats not a enhancement. Soldiers and Police Officer wear bulletproof vests. Thats not a ability or anything.

To even try to compare Bruce's suit being bulletproof to Goku's whole fighting being based on KI makes no sense and is not even the same.

Everyone goes on and on about Batman knowing 127 martial arts, I actually see that as a disadvatage, There's no way you can learn so many and actually have time to master one. Goku however is a master of his style and was a proficent martial artist before he could even manipulate his ki to any significant or did you not watch the early sagas of dragonball? His skill isn't all reliant on i manipulation.

That has no bearing on the argument whatsoever.

Batman has been confirmed to have MASTERED 127 Martial Arts. Like it or not.

And Goku has been using Ki since Dragonball. His fighting style has been reliant on Ki. Its how he was bulletproof, its how he was fast, etc, etc.

Jeez, all the fanboys are coming outta the woodwork. (not you Nesh)

Guest square pickle
hahaha, you are a funny man, get out of here bro. If you are in MMA, you are a noob for getting your panties in a bunch over the net... shame on your gym that lets any Yokel train. All we need is a meathead that thinks hes tough.

Like I said Karate Kid, next time your in Peoria, you let me know "bro-ha". Ive always wanted to smack around a homo from the OC. Ill show up. Lets see if you do. Now in an attempt to keep the admins off our back, at this point Im saying "Show up or shut up". Odds are youll do neither, but then again, talking probibly all you got.