Guest Shockwave

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hayesmeister5651
I was joking Batman loses

Nerve strikes? Hahaha you guys will pull anything out of your asses

How did I pull that out my ass? Nerve strikes is a real thing, and in comics its not unusual. Please explain your self.

Read Batman and Robin, I think it was the third issue.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
How did I pull that out my ass? Nerve strikes is a real thing, and in comics its not unusual. Please explain your self.

Read Batman and Robin, I think it was the third issue.

I don't need to read them, since you guys already discredit gpku's fighting abilities. No poin in talking about it

But real quick, Goku knows them as well and how to defend vs them so saying Batman wins easily for that reason shouldn't be counted

Goku is not human so for all we know his no powered body can do more than regular humans can.

No disrespect to you by the way!

Guest Hayesmeister5651
I don't need to read them, since you guys already discredit gpku's fighting abilities. No poin in talking about it

But real quick, Goku knows them as well and how to defend vs them so saying Batman wins easily for that reason shouldn't be counted

Goku is not human so for all we know his no powered body can do more than regular humans can.

No disrespect to you by the way!

I never said easily. I said Batman wins.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
I never said easily. I said Batman wins.

Sorry I didt mean you said Batman wins easily, but I would say it's 7/10 Goku. You could disagree but Goku fights more and everyday Batman doesnt and if he does it's not pure martial arts like Goku

Even Bruce Lee said that he rather fight a person who practices one kick a thousand times than a person who practices 1000 different kicks one time

Sure figure of speech, but it means that eventhough Ou might know one style or less style than someone else, it will be tough to beat someone who has mastered one

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Sorry I didt mean you said Batman wins easily, but I would say it's 7/10 Goku. You could disagree but Goku fights more and everyday Batman doesnt and if he does it's not pure martial arts like Goku

Even Bruce Lee said that he rather fight a person who practices one kick a thousand times than a person who practices 1000 different kicks one time

Sure figure of speech, but it means that eventhough Ou might know one style or less style than someone else, it will be tough to beat someone who has mastered one

Batman practiceses his 137 martial arts OVER 9000 times a day. Your Bruce Lee argument is invalid.

I'd love to discuss the properties of ownership with a self mutilating guy, but I don't have time. So no.

I don't think that statement is as effective as you would've hoped. At any rate, you don't have time, yet here you are! And, yes.

Don't worry Rob. Ethan's bark is worse than his bite.

You're just going to hand me ammunition?

Guest sirmethos
Goku we have seen inferior martial artist pull stuff of that Batman could never hope to do like Toapaipai killing General Blue....With his *vulgarity*ING toungue or when Muten Roshi paralyzed Man Wolf by touching his forehead and Goku during Z is far more skilled then those 2.

The feat of killing General Blue, would be far more impressive if it wasn't invalid for the purpose of this thread, since it was done using Ki to strengthen himself(and his tongue).

Likewise for Roshi's paralyzing Man Wolf(without the tongue).

Actually it kinda is more impressive reason being he was fighting General Blue and while not known for it he is skilled enough to beat Kuririn now it would be a lot easier to just touch him and be done with it but Toapaipai was able to get in and use his toungue to kill Blue as a show of skill against someone who beat Kuririn

Edit: All this toungueing :P

Actually, Blue was never shown to be particularly skilled. He was shown to be powerful enough to be Kuririn. Big difference.

In comparison, Batman has actually been shown to be able to paralyze, or even kill, with a single touch. The technique called The Vibrating Palm, is a good example of this.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
Batman has mastered 137, not just one. He's going to destroy Goku, who relies too much on his ki.

it's not to be taken literal. geez guys's think a litte.

Bruce doesn't fight as often as Goku, so this was to say that Bruce can master 20000 it matters not, especially since Goku's style is a general style of fighting and not so limited to style.

another off topic example Kenshin studied one style, but his style encompassed all vital strike points that all other styles use anyway, so Goku NOT TECHNICALLY BEING TAUGHT INDIVIDUAL styles doesn't or should discredit his skills

Guest sirmethos
Bruce doesn't fight as often as Goku

Not true. Batman fights every day, not counting the several hours every day he spends training, both his body and his combat skills.