X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Comic Books

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Guest force_echo

Someone should definitely figure out where age of Ultron is in continuity.

Does this mean Spawn's going to be a part of Marvel Comics?

Guest badpierce

No just one angel chick that a writer had the rights to and sold her to marvel. They say she will have a major roll in the ending of AoU. I guess is most of it will end up not happening and only minor changes will be made to 616. I guess that's obvious though.

Guest silversurfer092

Just finished Kick-Ass. I really liked how they adapted it into a movie. They changed a few things, but kept it faithful enough to keep the comic fans happy, but some integral parts to make it its own movie. I've downloaded a shitton of comics recently. Read Batman: Year One and really dug it. Dark Knight Returns, eh whatever. Long Halloween is always a goodie. I'm real excited to get digging in.

Guest bigballerju

Surfer have you started reading the second series of Kick-Ass yet? Kick-Ass which is coming out this year is based off it. Yea I went back and read some older comics myself. Reading some Pre-Crisis Superman, Batman, Legends of the DC miniseries,some comics from the JLA's first run, and more. 

Guest force_echo

I'm going to start a campaign to take all time travel out of comic books, movies, and novels.

Guest silversurfer092

Finished Kingdom Come and now I'm cruising through All-Star Superman and Superman: Earth One. So far, I'm digging both. I'm too excited for Man of Steel.

Guest silversurfer092

Finished Earth One and All-Star, also finished Kick-Ass 2 and Silver Surfer Requiem. I liked all of them quite a bit. Time to start Hit-Girl and Red Son.

Guest silversurfer092

If anyone has some real solid suggestions, I'm listening. I got Transmetropolitan, Preacher, Bone, and Maus, so I feel like I got the super big indie ones out of the way. I guess I could look into Sandman, MAYBE.

Guest bigballerju

Superman: Secret Identity, Superman Ending Battle story arc, Superman: Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow, Superman/Batman Generations, World's Finest, and more are good.

Guest silversurfer092

Alright people, I have plenty of Superman. Give me other stuff. I have like zero Marvel things outside of a giant Silver Surfer collection.

Guest bigballerju

Spiderman: Kraven's Last Hunt, Spiderman: Minimum Carnage, Marvel Knights Spider Woman, Daredevil (Frank Miller run) Avengers: Galactic Operations, X-Men: Dark Phoenix Saga, Incredible Hulk (Peter David Run), Ironman: Iron Age, Marvel Icon: Cyclops, X-Men First Class, and Punisher War Zone are some off the top of my head.

Guest force_echo

Why would you recommend Maximum Carnage? I mean, most of the other stuff on that list is solid. But come on.

Guest bigballerju

Ah that's not what I meant to put. I meant to put the other Carnage series that came out last year. Carnage U.S.A and Minimum Carnage. Those were good. Okay I edited it and put in Minimum Carnage.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest silversurfer092

So here I am, really excited to read New 52 Deathstroke, when I notice the cover art for #0 is a bit off. Then I notice the name Rob Liefeld. I'm notably less excited now.

Guest bigballerju

What the hell is it with Liefeld being hired again? He is a horrible human being and I thought he shitted on people at DC after the other time he parted ways with them?

• 4 weeks later...

The issue was a bit rushed overall, but the way the latest issue of X-Factor resolves the whole Longshot/Shatterstar thing was kinda perfect.

Guest bigballerju

X-Factor has such great writing. I love it. I like what they did with Strong Guy. I didn't see that coming for him to have that type of power now. Oh Thor is just f**king awesome with the God Killer storyline. I think this may be my favorite Thor story in years.