Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Match 10674 Darth Vader vs. Kratos

Guest callisto

...Force Precognition is prevalent in about all the Force Users.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Precognition

See "universal". He has it.

Anyhow...

Vader has crushed Durasteel I believe with his own force crush. "Darth Vader, who would not hesitate to use Force Crush and similar techniques on Imperial personnel that he deemed incompetent, was capable of crushing small vehicles on the battlefield." I have reason to believe durasteel would be utilized in their construction. That's a super metal in its own right... which would mean: Yes. Vader crushes Kratos' Organs.

So? Even with Kratos' Danger Sense, he has no defense against being lifted up into the air, restrained in place by the Force (It doesn't have to be physically... he can shred the muscles and organs to restrain him that way) and proceed to Force Choke him all he wants.

You believe? Can you prove it was durasteel?

Crap, I'll respond more later. Work.

You believe? Can you prove it was durasteel?

Crap, I'll respond more later. Work.

I'd have to find the instances where he has crushed those vehicles... which means... novels and comics. *sigh* Not a fun time. Lemme hit up a Vader Respect Feat to see if they have any (Which I heavily doubt.).

Those vehicles were made for warfare and so it goes with reason to think that such an incredibly strong and durable material, that's heavily prevalent throughout Star War's universe, would be utilized in their composition.

I'd have to find the instances where he has crushed those vehicles... which means... novels and comics. *sigh* Not a fun time. Lemme hit up a Vader Respect Feat to see if they have any (Which I heavily doubt.).

Those vehicles were made for warfare and so it goes with reason to think that such an incredibly strong and durable material, that's heavily prevalent throughout Star War's universe, would be utilized in their composition.

Ah, but it's still seems like speculation to me. Unless you can give me proof that the vehicles he crushed in that instance were made of durasteel, I see no reason to assume that those vehicles actually were made of durasteel, simply because it's a highly durable material. Since we're speculating here, (no offense whatsoever) one could say those particular vehicles were made with speed in mind, so they utilized a more lightweight material. Really, one could say plenty of things, but I'd rather not come up with a list. Basically, all I want is a solid affirmation that Vader crushed/shredded durasteel-composed vehicles.

[/endbreak]

That's cool. So then--for now--the matter of Vader's ability to crush his organs is not up for debate.

Honestly, I have to give the edge to Kratos. If you look at the two characters at once, you will see things such as this:

1-Kratos has killed IMMORTALS, whereas, Darth Vader basically killed average people with superhuman powers.

2-Kratos was a Spartan general, the highest rank next to king in Sparta. Vader achieved rank of Dark Lord, but achieving that was quite effortless if you watch SW episode 3.

3-Kratos had the powers of gods who are immortal, whereas, Vader died in the explosion of his own creation. the Death Star.

4-Kratos was killed by Zeus in GoW 2, and he climbed right back out of hell as if it was nothing.

5- all of that, and if you have played the games, Kratos blocked attacks that are exactly like force powers every time that he went up against a god or a titan.

As far as I can see, Kratos takes this with nearly no effort, although it will take a fairly long time to achieve, considering that he IS dealing with a force wielder.

• 7 months later...

Not to mention Kratos has the Golden Fleece. He could deflect the force attacks that Vader sends at him and just send them back at him Tenfold.

loincloth. its a loincloth. and also, his combination of tattoos and loincloth pits a 2,000,000 awsomeness points as to vaders 1,000,000. haha.

• 2 weeks later...

yes but if kratos couldnt be restrained in a magic grip or encased in stone by medusa and euryale so theres no way that vader could hold him in a force lift not only that but theres no way that vader could catch kratos off guard i mean did you EVER see kratos take his eyes off of his enemies in the games? i thought not hahaha nuff said