Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Match 10674 Darth Vader vs. Kratos

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

This match will not go within the continuity of the respected stories. Kratos had done it he defeated all of the Gods and Titans and his quest for vengeance was finally finished as he hunched over breathing heavily. The coming of Christ was upon the world as Kratos felt other Pagen Gods being destroyed as people turned to only one God instead of multiple. Though he had no idea why he continued to live still possessing all of the power he gained through out his life. He sat in a wooden cottage with his hands covering his face as he hoped he would eventually die and finally be able to see his family again. Kratos reflected a lot throughout the ages he lived apart of and even though it was beautiful Ancient Greece and Rome were the worst places to live. Kratos remained out of sight from the rest of the world all alone as with the Godly powers he possessed would bring people from all over especially the corrupt people who would do anything for power just as he once did in his past life full of sin. Kratos never got into the new world religions as he figured he would be given all the answers in the end. Then he looked up startled as a book slammed and a guy dressed in a suit stood by the door of his cottage. "Well Kratos the Ghost of Sparta the God of War am I right?" asked the man grinning mischievously. "I'm no longer apart of that! I'm no longer that man." Kratos responded in a calm voice. "What is your business here?" Kratos could sense that this was not a mortal man. "My name is is of no matter to you." The man kept closing and opening the book. "Why won't you die." he then muttered grinding his teeth together. Kratos smirked and in his mind asked the same exact question as to why won't he die from this Earth? Then he asked the man "Are you death itself" The man shook his head no. "I'm just simply a man who embarks on quest to find the most powerful beings in the known universe." Kratos laughed "Ha your no man! I may be rusty but I still can tell a deceiver and a liar." "The guy then muttered a spell and bounded the hands of Kratos together." Kratos struggled to break free but was then kicked in the face and lay unconscious on the floor as the man and some of his allies zapped him into another dimension. MeanwhileVader could not believe his eyes as every single man of his army including the generals and all lay slain before him by one man with a book. Vader tried to force choke him from afar but the man cackled and redirected the attack back at Vader now choking Vader in mid air. "I have a proposal for you Vader!" The man smirked "are you willing to listen?" Vader was not going to obey him as he reached for his lightsaber but to his surprise it was gone. "How is this possible!" Vader had screeched out. "Who are you?" "I'm just simply a man but you are more than that are you not Lord Vader?" Vader was dropped down released from his own force choke. "Yes I'm Lord Vader what is it that you seek?" "I have a proposal for you ya see, I come from an entirely different universe and I have been around since the dawn of the cosmos and the creation of the Heavens themselves! I've seen what you do Vader I've seen what you done and I know your story inside and out. I could kill you with a flick of the wrist if I wanted to right now." "I want you too participate in a tournament full of the most power fullest beings known in existence. If you win you get no prizes or anything like others would have offered instead you simply be known as the most power fullest being in existence. Either way you have no choice I will force you to fight!" Vader agreed to it and was also transported to an entirely different dimension. Vader stood upon the sands of a desert great power surging through his body. He had his fist clenched shocked. "Feels good to be back in your prime doesn't it the voice of the man rang through his head. You are at your most powerful fullest prime in your life just like the old days before you grew old and began dying due to stress and fatigue." Vader loved this feeling as he had his more knowledgeable mind intact from old age but his body his spirit and youth were back at within its peak." Vader grinned beneath his mask ready to showcase his dominance as he was ready to draw his light saber. Kratos also stood upon the sands of a desert as he felt old power surging through his veins. He gasped as he did not know how this was possible. He sighed relief and figured maybe he could have some fun just like the ancient days as he drew the blades of exile out of their sheath. Ready for battle grinding his teeth together. Vader and Kratos walked for a little longer as a sandstorm began sweeping up as their eyes locked into one another. Vader ignited his light saber as Kratos charged. The man sat upon a throne with a feeling of happiness as his tournament went under way. Vader at 100 percent full power. The most power fullest version of him ever known with all of his abilities and lightsaber vs Kratos at 100 percent with the blades of exile and all of his magic from the first three games. Who wins? YOU DECIDE!

Guest TheRandomBandit

I sure hope this was good. I have not done one of these in years. Next time I will add in more detail as this could of used it.

Guest TheRandomBandit

Ehhh it would be after game number 3 but he has all old magic powers from all the games back and only weapons are the blades of exile.

Guest Redemption X

Kratos is a big, dumb, agressive lummox, who mostly goes by brute strength alone and rarely thinks of any strategy other than "RARRRRRRR! ATTACK!".

Vader is a cold, intelligence, calculating and manipulative man, who never goes into battle without a carefully-prepared strategy.

Given how most CBUB users think, Kratos is gonna win the votes and the comments, regardless of who would actually win.

Kratos is a big, dumb, agressive lummox, who mostly goes by brute strength alone and rarely thinks of any strategy other than "RARRRRRRR! ATTACK!".

Vader is a cold, intelligence, calculating and manipulative man, who never goes into battle without a carefully-prepared strategy.

Given how most CBUB users think, Kratos is gonna win the votes and the comments, regardless of who would actually win.

Kratos was the general of a spartan army. The spartan army was known for their strategy, and to be a general is to have competent skill in the strategic department.

He might not be academically gifted, but he's far from "dumb".

Kratos, methinks. He'll have a tough time getting past Vader's ranged Force Attacks, but they'll be overcome eventually (As a Force-user, Vader is SERIOUSLY overrated. His near-death experience on Mustafar and subsequent cybernetic implants literally capped his midichlorian count, plus he can't use Force lightning), and when the fight goes close-quarters, Kratos will rip him apart.

Guest Redemption X

Funny how that aspect of him never shows up when fighting gods or mythological creatures.

His main "strategy" when dealing with them seems to be "RARRR! KRATOS SMASH!" and counting on his strength, his invulnerability, his power-ups and his weapons to protect him.

I don't think I ever read the words "Kratos will outsmart him" in any comment for a CBUB fight involving Kratos.

Funny how that aspect of him never shows up when fighting gods or mythological creatures.

His main "strategy" when dealing with them seems to be "RARRR! KRATOS SMASH!" and counting on his strength, his invulnerability, his power-ups and his weapons to protect him.

I don't think I ever read the words "Kratos will outsmart him" in any comment for a CBUB fight involving Kratos.

He counts on his strength, durability and weapons because he can. If a Hydra or Minotaur or Titan suddenly burst through the nearest wall, would you come up with some elaborate plan to outsmart it, or just kill it with your bare hands (assuming you possessed Kratos's power)?

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Um. There's nothing preventing Vader from lifting and Force Choking Kratos to death.

And he could do it easily.

Couldnt he use Poseidon's rage to hit Vader while being choked or show him the Gorgon's head?

Um. There's nothing preventing Vader from lifting and Force Choking Kratos to death.

And he could do it easily.

Any number of ranged attacks would disrupt Vader's concentration enough to where the choke would be forcibly ended.

Except Vader could do it out of Krato's sight. Or you know... restrain Kratos entirely while choking him.

Seriously.

HE CAN DO IT EASILY.

Nope. Nobody in his universe, not even Hercules, could restrain Kratos. He tossed the Colossus of Rhodes like it was a toy, and fought against the pressure of Atlas and Kronos. I doubt the Force pushes of Vader can match that.

Guest LoneWolf

I'd say Kratos is superior after watching the SW movies. Set-up rates an 'it's good', a few minor spelling errors were all I noticed, e.g 'Pagan'.

...Force Precognition is prevalent in about all the Force Users.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Precognition

See "universal". He has it.

Anyhow...

Vader has crushed Durasteel I believe with his own force crush. "Darth Vader, who would not hesitate to use Force Crush and similar techniques on Imperial personnel that he deemed incompetent, was capable of crushing small vehicles on the battlefield." I have reason to believe durasteel would be utilized in their construction. That's a super metal in its own right... which would mean: Yes. Vader crushes Kratos' Organs.

So? Even with Kratos' Danger Sense, he has no defense against being lifted up into the air, restrained in place by the Force (It doesn't have to be physically... he can shred the muscles and organs to restrain him that way) and proceed to Force Choke him all he wants.

Nope. Nobody in his universe, not even Hercules, could restrain Kratos. He tossed the Colossus of Rhodes like it was a toy, and fought against the pressure of Atlas and Kronos. I doubt the Force pushes of Vader can match that.

Heh. Why do you think in a rudimentary way?

Again: Organs, muscles, tissues. Vader can shred. And you've yet to provide how Kratos would get out of a Force Lift despite the fact Vader would be able to react to any potential attacks and potentially prevent them.