X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10548 Wolverine vs. Carrie Bradshaw

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

The CBUB Black Ops: Soberguy and the C.A.N.A.D.I.A.N.S.!Part 1: Death and the City!------------------------Khazan is a land of wonder, where the impossible happens daily. Here, heroes and villains alike can come together and mingle like comrades. Everything is fair and just under the gentle but firm rule of the Administrators. Or so it seems. However, crime and terror run rampant throughout the Nexus of Reality! With a new villain appearing every day, not even the brave heroes of the multiverse can keep things in balance. Plus, there are tasks that even those brave individuals wouldn't dare attempt. In those times of trouble, the Admins of the Electric Ferret call in Soberguy and his C.A.N.A.D.I.A.N.S.! Sober and his elite squad of hand picked fighting machines face off against the craziest of characters on a weekly basis. But a greater danger looms nearby. Can Soberguy and his team survive their next mission? Or will it be their last...------------------------"Hello Soberguy. Nice of you to join us." Soberguy raised a single eyebrow. The monitor before him was filled with various shadows and silhouettes. Soberguy had never seen the people who he was talking to. He was curious, of course, but after a couple years, the curiosity had worn down to dull interest. Still, the room was far from your average meeting room. And the topics they would discuss were far from your usual business conversation. "Soberguy, we require your services once more.""Oh really? I thought we were gonna talk about last night's hockey game.""... Like I was saying. Soberguy, a new threat has reached Khazan. CBUB-TV has started featuring Sex and the City reruns during its daytime programming. The show is starting to melt the minds of fine young women and is also damaging the reputation of men everywhere. We need you to bust into CBUB-TV headquarters and cancel the show. Permanently.""Is that it?""We must warn you that this mission is very dangerous. We've sent three teams already, and none have returned.""Yeah, well. You haven't sent me in yet."Soberguy got up and smoothly flipped the monitor off.-----------------------Mission Objectives: Soberguy and his C.A.N.A.D.I.A.N.S. must break into CBUB-TV and destroy the Sex and the City reruns. During the process, Sober and Wolverine will be separated from the main group and trapped in a room with four wall sized televisions. They must endure 12 hours of Sex and the City, and then watch both movies. After this, Sober and Wolverine shall be dropped into a room where Carrie Bradshaw and her fellow cast members will be waiting. They are all armed with samurai swords and nun chucks. Wolverine is unarmed, and Soberguy has an adamantium hockey stick. Can they complete the mission?

Guest Redemption X
Oh god! Watching one of those movies is painful, I know from experience, not choice.

How pathetically predictable.

I bet you would badmouth stuff like "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", "Clerks", "The Tree of Life" or "Annie Hall" just because they aren't action movies...

Adamantium Hockey Stick? That has to be the most interesting weapon of choice I've seen in a while. I'm confidant Sober will make it through the sex and the city marathon. Wolverine will be brainwashed though.

Guest LoneWolf

I bet you would badmouth stuff like "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", "Clerks", "The Tree of Life" or "Annie Hall" just because they aren't action movies...

Hahahaha You're crazy man!!!!!!! Sex and the City is a LONG _______________________ way from a decent non action movie. I do watch movies other action. If you knew me, you would realize that I liked Kevin Smith as well, Clerks, Mallrats etc..

The idea of watching that show is like seeing your grandma naked in the shower.

Dude shut up. Not everyone here always watches action movies. Besides I agree Sex and the City is bad.

Guest bigballerju

Talk about a fight Wolverine's healing factor won't be able to help him in. God don't know if they can make it through that much Sex and the City.......

That show is worse then Twilight.

Guest Redemption X
Dude shut up. Not everyone here always watches action movies. Besides I agree Sex and the City is bad.

Yeah, I think it's better if I shut up about this before things escalate any further.

I apolgized for the inconveniences.

Guest Austo191

Oh, man. I don't know about this one. I'd say Wolverine's bad-assness will carry him through this match, but barely. So, yeah, Wolverine and friends win this.

Heh, heh, good set-up, Marvel Man. The fact that you have "Canadians" in acronym form makes me wonder what it might stand for. :P

As for the match... pffft, I think Logan can handle the first part. If he can live with female psychics on a regular basis and deal with their inevitable PMS moments, he can take a mere marathon of women's programming. Sober, I'm not so sure about...

After the forced marathon, Logan and Sober might be a little worse for wear mentally for the second part, but I'm sure they can eventually take down the SitS chicks easily enough.

Um, Z, I think Lonewolf and Redemption are more or less having fun with this.

Heh, heh, good set-up, Marvel Man. The fact that you have "Canadians" in acronym form makes me wonder what it might stand for. :P

As for the match... pffft, I think Logan can handle the first part. If he can live with female psychics on a regular basis and deal with their inevitable PMS moments, he can take a mere marathon of women's programming. Sober, I'm not so sure about...

After the forced marathon, Logan and Sober might be a little worse for wear mentally for the second part, but I'm sure they can eventually take down the SitS chicks easily enough.

Um, Z, I think Lonewolf and Redemption are more or less having fun with this.

Meh. I probably took his words the wrong way then. My apologies Redemption if that is the case.

Heh, good set up Marvel Man. As for the match that's a lot of terrible T.V. to have to watch, not to mention the movies. I'm not sure they'll be able to hold out for that long. But on the other hand were talking about Wolverine and Soberguy, so maybe just maybe they can.

lol did you just put clerks in the same boat as sex in the city and i thought i had a *vulgarity*ed up thought process.

Guest LoneWolf
lol did you just put clerks in the same boat as sex in the city and i thought i had a *vulgarity*ed up thought process.

I know, how are those 2 movies even slightly similar?

Guest Redemption X
I know, how are those 2 movies even slightly similar?

You are right, they aren't.

As I said before, I want to make peace with you before things escalate any further.

I have no grudge with you.

So, friends?

*offers to shake LoneWolf's hand in friendship*

Guest LoneWolf
You are right, they aren't.

As I said before, I want to make peace with you before things escalate any further.

I have no grudge with you.

So, friends?

*offers to shake LoneWolf's hand in friendship*

Ok... I Never saw any problem or grudge to start with. We obviously have different tastes, that's the main thing...

Guest LoneWolf
The important thing is, Wolverine survives.

That might be a fate worse than death. Halfway through the marathon, he might pop his claws into his own skull, while Soberguy commits hari kari with the hockey stick. Wolvie would still be alive to suffer in the end.