Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Reach City, Year One

Guest KevinDWolf93

Npc/Pc (believe me it complicated)

Code Name: Delta

Origin: It been a year seen Delta had been set free from the confines of his test tube, in a unknown located Reach City Lab. He awoke with no purpose, no memory, and no one around him with that Delta lived in solitude and quietness for three months. Walking about those lonely days, he slowly unlocked his "potential" that was given artificially as he came to learn that there was something in the blood. Those thing were nanobot that some how gave him technopath and generate electricity, however those ability unlocked unnaturally as it was all self programed. As the quietness was shattered by a group of people invading the labs in search of a formula and it host, Delta sit there peacefully as they captured him. However on there way to deliver him to there HQ, the van he was riding was attacked, and Delta escape during the commotion.

Within the escape Delta made it to downtown, and was taken in by the owners of a local store there. The teenage from the test tube did not regain any memories, nor develop any permit emotion expressions, he didn't even know his true name, however he found a place and people. That is all he really wanted.

Appearance

Costume: Black shirt with a Sun logo that was blue, and topless back cap with the same logo on the bill and blue jeans. In other he look like a worker for a store.

Primary Powers:

Technopath Alchemy (5):

Secondary Powers:

Electricity Enhancements (3):

Super Intelligence (5):

Equipment: Advance Tool belt (With sonic screwdriver, Gravity Hammer, Plasma Blow Torch, Unknown (has not been shown), Unknown.)

Associates: None

Code Name: Kite, Journalist of the Daily Hero

Origin: Kite family line, BloodFang was a rich lot that had carry on there wealth, history, and even gifted powers. Each member was in a high position in politics, education, religion, and much more. With that back ground Kite was pampered and force to do thing the family want to do, however she never really enjoy any of those there task. She wanted to write stories on Hero, people that save other, fight off evil, and had good personality, as Kite can never be a hero. Kite had medical condition causing her to faint from blood loss, within her own system, this condition was rare as it only pops around a hundred years or so in the family and has no cure what so ever. Yet with it came the ability to control blood from her own and other blood. So because she was such a rare case Kite was never really let outside, however Kite one day found a letter from Reach, a place for hero it said. Kite say her chance. She plead her family to take Journalism as a part of her studies, they debate with each other however the final out allowed her Journalism in to the schedule. There she work hard and manage to get into a low cut apartment and work for a small newspaper, called the Daily Hero.

Appearance

Costume:

Primary Powers:

Blood Control(5):

Bone Weaponry (4):

Secondary Powers:

Regeneration (5):

Equipment: Pen, notepad, motorcycle, Laptop

Associates: Daily Hero

• 1 month later...
Guest KevinDWolf93

Apologies for taking long for this one, was stalling for a few who havent posted the last week or so and are have-yet-to-shows alike. Was hoping to get a few peeps into the game. We will be entering the new section shortly I promise :/. For those of you that do fall into that category, while i would prefer if you at least skim the page(the function of going to the last post you physically read and checking at least all the update posts to see whats relevant to you can be time savers) a post on the OOC or message could help steer you in the right direction. Ok with that out of the way, lets have some fun!

Improtant stuff once the titular orientations tart will be up here; among them a proper map(with keypoints once we reach that stage), a few game mechanics once things get that far, and heck maybe even anothe rbatch. Secret origins of some of the peeps you've been stuck with for near for 10+ pages n a tram car(again,sorry for that, but hey if ya liked it thats great : D!)....well, assuming they survive.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest KevinDWolf93

Heh, well guys the news is in. EF's days are numbered but it was a hell of a run.

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/32398-retiring/

Looking back to the very first post from back then was pretty impressive how me and some of you guys came. Hmm, gonna miss these forums I do think it sucks on my end that this thing outlived the boards it was made on :P. Well, it was fun right guys? Yep,, this site's going down and I SURE AS HELL DON'T PLAN TO LET THE RP FOLLOW.

Sentimental is sentimental, but I wanted to know/hope you guys are still in for the haul since this things actually got something approaching momentum :/. I'm not sure where or how yet, but I do want to continue doing this thing. If I got any takers please let me know and if someone has a bright idea where to bring this I'd love to hear it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...