Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Reach City, Year One

Guest KevinDWolf93

Codename: None

Name: Gabriel of the Moon Lusted Clan

Team: The Ascended

Affiliation: Hero (Golden Boy)

Gabriel was always considered the softest of his frenzied race. His clan, the Moon Lusted, were well known as the most vicious of all the werewolf clans. In fact, it was he who was to unite the vampires and the werewolves by forming a union with the chosen vampire bride, and become the next Alpha. But his father, nor his kinmates, could never get him to become the natural born killer the rest of his clan was.

Despite his larger-than-normal lupine form, he was never able to land a killing blow. His mind would not consider it, and his limbs would not allow it. This caused Gabriel to be shunned to a degree, an outcast. Others questioned his role as future Alpha, and many more were outright enraged that someone as soft as him was to become a person of power among the Moon Lusted.

Perhaps love made him soft--for the shewolf who owned his heart, Lianda, was equally kind. He went to her after much thought, to tell her the truth. To tell her he would not marry this vampire bride. To tell her his role as Alpha would have to be the role of another, for he loved Lianda so. To forsake the role as Alpha was forbidden though, and like his father, he simply had to become Alpha, as was his right in blood. His Father saw it coming. His father knew Gabriel would not take up the power if it meant giving up his true love.

By the next morning, Lianda was beheaded. Gabriel discovered the body as he went to her abode, to discuss what the pair could do about their future. A future that was cut short by the cruel blade of fate. In his agony, he abandoned his land, to the despair of his father--who believed that by killing the shewolf, his son would have no choice but to marry the vampire bride and unite the races.

Gabriel wandered nowhere, and depression and isolation were his only gifts. For two days he sulked the woods that seperated the lands of the supernatural from the societies that were the modern age. And eventually, he came accross Vinnessa.Opposites though they were, a band of assassins made them fight side by side. Through that experience, they chose to stick together through mutual friendship. Of course, what really made them stick together was the fact that she saved his life, and he was honor bound to stay by her side until that debt was repaid.

Public Status: Little is known of Gabriel among Hero City, but among the Moon Lusted, they called him a coward. A coward he was not, but rather, one who did not take joy in undue violence like his many brothers and sisters. However, when he fights to protect, he truly fights. Some may recognize his dark trenchcoat and powerful fighting style, though he often holds back the full brunt of his strength.

Appearance: In his humanoid form, his eyes are as silver as the moon. Like all his clanmates, he wears traditional dreadlocks, with the browned skin evident in the Moon Lusted. A tall man, his stature is great, but his voice is soft, and he often likes to sing--though in secret. In his lupine form, he grows coarse, black fur throughout his body, and his eyes glow, as if moonlit. His muscles become significantly larger.

Costume: Black trenchcoat, dark, faded jeans to blend in with the inhabitants of Hero City, fingerless gloves, and worn dark shoes.

Weapons: The seldom used Warbreaker, common weapon for Moon Lusted Assassins. Stolen, it has the power to store--for a short time--kinetic energy, to be unleashed at a later time. Potentially, it can smash through metal as a human would smash through glass.

Motive: Mostly, he follows Vinnessa, acting as her conscious. Even though he is the beast, she was the one who suffers from the bloodlust that accompanies savage fighting and killings. He left his home due to the isolation he felt and the murder of his dearest.

Primary Powers: Among the werewolves, although he was considered a weakling, he was chosen as the Alpha because of his lineage, and his unusual physical strength as a werewolf. Although he could smash the thickest of trees, it was well known that he pulled his punches against anything that had a pulse. His father, Rathe, hoped to draw out the nature of the inner beast by killing his love, Lianda. This only drew him away, to his frustration. In his wolf form, he becomes a hulking nine feet tall, as opposed to the average of just seven feet that most wolves achieved. His strength and senses grew to substantial levels, and he healed faster than normal.

Secondary Power: Upon being bitten by Vinnessa, Gabriel gained another form altogether. To enter it, it was required that he become a werewolf first, then he may achieve the Ascended form. As an Ascended, some of his physical mass is lost, as evident in the shrinking of his muscles, and his expression becomes less feral. Limbs are elongated, strength is forsaken, but other attributes are gained, such as swiftness and speed of healing. All his teeth become vampire-like fangs, giving his mouth the appearance of countless ivory needles, shaped for piercing deep.

Strength: 5

Dexterity: 3

Vitality: 4

Intelligence: 2

Speed: 3

Stamina: 4

Strike: (Short): 5

Projection: (Mid): 0

Launch: (Long): -1

Accuracy: 0

Draw: 25

--------------------

Codename: None

Name: Vinnessa of the Valsworn Clan

Team: The Ascended

Affiliation: Anti Hero

Origin: Vinnessa was just coming into womanhood when she died. Of course, her vampirism meant she would later reawaken, stronger than ever. She became a vampiric maiden of sorts to the Lady Heir, tending to her needs until she was to become the bride of the Alpha, and unite the Breeds of Night.

The Breeds of Night; the term for the supernatural creatures that roamed the land at nightfall--primarily, vampires and werewolves, or the Dahr' Kwood and the Moon Lusted. Vinnessa herself had a deep love for one particular werewolf, and the sacralizing union was highly frowned upon. The caused the assassins of the Breeds, on both sides, to act violently and efficiently. Henry died in his sleep, to the everlasting dismay of his true love.

Vinnessa fled before she herself could be likewise dealt with, sparking tensions between the two warring clans. Seeking solitude and seclusion, she came across an individual, to her dismay. Him. A werebeast who went through a similar ordeal not so long ago. The pair became an unlikely duo, forced to face the assassins who had tracked and cornered the two. The Moon Lusted sent some to erase Vinnessa, while the Dahr' Kwood sent their men to take care of the runaway wolfman. Facing trained killers sent to eliminate them, she and he prevailed, earning the new man a fatal beating. She saved him with a bite--though Vinnessa herself was also bitten by a werewolf assassin, transmitting the lupine curse into her bloodstream, just as she transmitted her own blood feeding curse into her dying ally to save him.

Thus, the two became the first of a new breed, called... The Ascended.

Public Status: Little is known of her past to the outside world, let alone the mere existence of her clan. Among Hero City, any who witness her in action know she has a deadly prowess and an uncanny ability to kill with optimum efficiency. She is recognized by her excessively long hair, fighting style, and stolen assassin's blades.

Appearance: Of medium height and lean build. Among her race, she was considered quite lovely, but her love of the werewolf, Henry, was her fall from grace, leaving her to be disgraced and ignored by her kinsmen and kinswomen alike.

Costume: Mostly "normal" garb from her clan. She has refashioned the traditional style of her clothing to be more suitable for fighting. Her bands and daggers come from the assassins she felled herself, with strangely unusual skill for a handmaiden.

Weapons: The stolen blades of the assassins of Dahr' Kwood, called the Soul Tethers. Two daggers that form chains bewteen their pommels that connect the two blades. The chains can expand as long as her will can force them to, and are nearly impervious to most forms of damage. Aside from this, she carries another two daggers, these quite unextrordinary.

Motive: She has come to Hero City because life in her home land has become far too dangerous. Stalked and attacked, she fled to this new place to seek peace, but upon arrival, finds crime. Crime she is unable to tolerate, at all. She cannot stand for cruelty to the weak, and dutifully kills those who oppose peace.

Primary Powers: Among vampires, her skill and natural grace were considered well above average. Her vampirism grants her enhanced physical abilities to a degree, such as strength, speed, senses, and a healing factor.

Secondary powers: Upon being bitten by a Moon Lusted assassin, she gained the ability to alter her form into a creature that is not quite werewolf, not quite vampire. This form grants her certain trade-offs in her physical abilities, and changes her appearance--she gains fur in places and claws, but retains her humanoid shape.

Strength: 4

Dexterity: 3

Vitality: 2

Intelligence: 2

Speed: 4

Stamina: 3

Strike: (Short): 1

Projection: (Mid): 2

Launch: (Long): 1

Accuracy: 3

Draw: 25

**CONVERTED 1EC INTO 10 EXTRA POINTS = TOTAL OF 25 POINTS FOR STAT ALLOCATION FOR BOTH CHARACTERS

Edited by g4hardcore
  • Like 1

Ok, since I said that I wouldn't play like a month or 2 ago. I changed my mind. I hope it's ok.

Still going to use the same guy.

hm3-beta.png

Codename - Omega Lighting or just Omega.

Real Name - Julio Hernandez.

Bio - Eh, just an ordinary day for me.

Go to school, flirt with girls.... get smacked.

Hey, I was just your ordinary teen, till night.

That's when I become Omega Lightning! I'm the sidekick of my Town's superhero Thunder Man.

How and why I was in Reach Town I will explain in a story. Let me get my rocking chair and reading glasses.

Along time ago in a galaxy far far away.... sike!

More like a year ago, in New Jersey... me and my girlfriend Claudia were going on a date, all nice and smooth, until my arch nemesis Captain Nerdy pants.... Captain Sycho finds me and tries to kill me.

Of course, I charge in and beat him up... not before costing 100,000 dollars worth of destruction.

Thunder Man told me later that he would send me to Reach City to hone my skills. You know the whole " Great Power Comes Great Responsibility. " thing.

Don't get me wrong, I follow everything by the book and would risk my life to save my friends.

So here I am ready to have fun and whoop some badies into next week!

When I was younger I had this mutation in my genes which allowed me to run at Super-Human speed.

My hero, Thunder, had the same thing. He can run as fast as light now, but my powers generate much slower.

Fastest I can run is 100 Mph.

Gotta go someone's calling me!

Affiliation - Hero

Public View - Golden Boy.

Appearance - 16 year old boy, brown hair, brown eyes. Manlish/Boyish features.

Costume - Boy..... my costume.... one little thing, NEVER LET YOUR GIRLFRIEND BUY YOU SPANDEX. Look at my pic that I put up.

Primary Powers - Super Speed is my thing. I can run at 100 mph max... no more than that or else * Runs thumb against his neck * Along with that I have Super Human Reflexes.

Secondary Powers - I also can heal fast due to my cells also having the weird gene.

Equipment - My handy dandy Cell-Phone, water proof two!

* Uses fists and no armor. *

Associates - I'm more of a team man ,myself.

(super speed level 2) (accelerated healing 1)(super reflexes level 1) 

--Strength: 1

--Dexterity:0

--Vitality:1

--Intelligence:0

--Speed:8

--Stamina: 3

--Strike(Short):2

--Projection(Mid):0

--Launch(Long): 0

--Accuracy: 0

--Draw:15

I didn't mean to nag, but I was PMing him about the RP, and asking questions about the sheet. I edited in what I hoped* was the correct format, so me asking when it starts was just my anonymous way of asking if I *vulgarity*ed up or not. :D

Guest KevinDWolf93
So, when does this actually start? Are we waiting for anything in particular at the moment?

If it's me... :D

Heh, well.....eh, sorta

OMG Everyone stop nagging him about when this starts! Don't all of you have RPs you're already involved in? Work on those for awhile, it starts when he says it starts.

Heh, thanks merc, but its quite alright. This things super mega overhyped. So, heres a periodic update. Uh, before a date is planned, its time to point out who needs to do what AKA who to bug(if u need help figuring out heads fromtails on how to fix, let me know)

Ham: Character sheets have no origin. More for fun, but thats how it is.

Bobisbeast: characters have yet to be posted. However ive worked extensively with him on them so I know its coming.

Kinetic war: same as bob.

Blue flame: we talked over equipment, but if im reading right, she has no powers in this one?

Mercenaryblade: need stats, powers have to be moved around to fit correctly(see definition of primary/secondary powers and other examples.) and be allocated via points(ex. 5 pts for secondary power ehnanced reflexes lvl 1)

Avp v terminator: past still showing interest, I have heard nothing from him.

nd: same as merc in regards to both stats and power allocations

G4: just add power allocations(ex 5 pts for secondary power for vampire phisiology, 10 for primary for transformation, etc)

Omfg: need to allocate power pts(aka superspeed) to be able to use power, as 3 in speed is peak human.

Thats about it. Anyone else has either dropped or is someone I will not be waiting on.

Heh, well.....eh, sorta

Heh, thanks merc, but its quite alright. This things super mega overhyped. So, heres a periodic update. Uh, before a date is planned, its time to point out who needs to do what AKA who to bug(if u need help figuring out heads fromtails on how to fix, let me know)

Bobisbeast: characters have yet to be posted. However ive worked extensively with him on them so I know its coming.

Blue flame: we talked over equipment, but if im reading right, she has no powers in this one?

Mercenaryblade: need stats, powers have to be moved around to fit correctly(see definition of primary/secondary powers and other examples.) and be allocated via points(ex. 5 pts for secondary power ehnanced reflexes lvl 1)

G4: just add power allocations(ex 5 pts for secondary power for vampire phisiology, 10 for primary for transformation, etc)

Omfg: need to allocate power pts(aka superspeed) to be able to use power, as 3 in speed is peak human.

Thats about it. Anyone else has either dropped or is someone I will not be waiting on.

Why am I not on the list.

Wait your being discriminate to Co-Gm aren't you. :D

Guest Djgambrell
Heh, well.....eh, sorta

Maybe its hyped because of the looong wait. And had no idea we had that much before we start. Sorry to bother.

Guest KevinDWolf93
One more question: If the character has a vampire physiology (passive) how would her stat point distribution come into play?

Edit: Could I, like Ruinus, convert power points into stats?

Well something like special phisiology allows you bring up multiple stats higher than three, and a few nicknac things. ANy tradeoff between that and having just super speed or strength is that the former will have some kind of cap. So maybe vampire phisiology can only go up to speed 5, while someone whose power is super speed or strength can go MUCH higher. We can talk over details in pm for what else u have in mind n such.

You could, but he(and sky) traded in cash, not points. I nelieve they wrote the exchange rate on their post.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Yeah, um do you think she too weak? Like she needs a power or two?

It's your choice, you havent used up any of the pts. Trust me if you RP her right, she'll do fine. Im just asking cause the entire thing was blank and most other versions have photokinesis.

It's your choice, you havent used up any of the pts. Trust me if you RP her right, she'll do fine. Im just asking cause the entire thing was blank and most other versions have photokinesis.

Actually only the camp half blood Emma has that power. I think I do want to give her powers like Superhuman Agility/reflexes: Able to catch a arrow in mid flight & dodge gun fire sound fine?

And Enhanced sight: Ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user, allowing them to see the image of an attackers next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body and counterattack or dodge without any wasted movement. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not always have time to react.

Edit: Could I, like Ruinus, convert power points into stats?

I know I'm not one of the GMs for this, so if you are asking for something else then you'd have to wait for them, but KevinDWolf93is right, I converted all my money into more points.

In the first thread, where the character sheet and rules are, you can see the following lines:

20 points and 1 EC to begin with for use.

-Note that you can convert 10SC to a point on the power and 1 point for 10SC(ONLY IN THE BEGINNING)

I converted all my money into more points because of the way I built my character. He/she doesn't need guns or armor, so I figured to use that money in a better way. So, I guess you wanted a vampire that had certain physiology, you'd just have to put her stats correctly and maybe make a decision that you need more stat points than you do weapons.

EDIT: Of course, wait for KevinDWolf93's final word. I'm just pointing out what I did.

Guest KevinDWolf93

@Ruinus: yeah, pretty much thats how it went. ANywaqys yeah, G4 if you dont have spare money(unkown at this time since I havent calculated how much that weapon of yours is :/) you just have to allocate the 15 pts and not mind ranking a little low for one or two stats so you can be superhuman in other areas.

@BF: Ok, give me a rating/level for each ability.

I'm still confused how on it works exactly. Level two each? Does that sound right... help me out.

I get the stats now, thanks to Wolf, but the powers section, I see what you mean. My only thing is understanding what having five, ten, fifteen ect amount of points alloted to each ability represents. Also, what do levels signify?

Guest KevinDWolf93
I'm still confused how on it works exactly. Level two each? Does that sound right... help me out.

Both go under secondary powers, 5 pts per dec. Power. You have all 20 pts to spend do...*thumbs up* level 2 each sounds good.

I am clear on pretty much everything now, thanks to everyone who gave me a helping hand! Ignorance is half bliss, half suffering. :huh:

Awesome I didnt even have to do much this time! Ok, this is looking good.

Guest bobisbeast

Tom-baker-thinking.jpg

Code name:Dr.Cecil

Alter ego:None Known

Origin:

Affiliation/Public status: Hero/Mysterious Vigilante

Primary power: Necromancy( Level 2/20 points)

Equipment: One grade A custom laser gun, designed and modified by Cecil all his life, made mostly of paperclips and shoeshine

With 1 EC

Backpack which is larger on the inside than it is on the outside, Banjo, Doctors kit ranging from run of the mill medical stuff to magical potions and the like, Cat and two Kittens, a box of twinkies, books on Necromancy and mad science, and a small collection of Knick knacks

Point Sheet

Stats

Total:

--Strength:0

--Dexterity:2

--Intelligence:3

--Speed:0

--Stamina: 1

(Weapon part of it)

--Strike(Short):2

--Projection(Mid):3

--Accuracy: 3

hinako10.png

Code name:Chicken Lady:

Alter ego: Unknown

Origin:

Primary power: Chickenopathy ( Level three/ 30 points)

10 points transferred from equipment

Equipment: Medium sized pack, several bags of chicken feed, anywhere from 10-20 chickens at any one point in time

Point Sheet

Stats

Total:

--Strength:1

--Dexterity:3

--Intelligence:3

--Speed:1

--Stamina: 1

(Weapon part of it)

--Strike(Short):3

--Projection(Mid):0

--Accuracy: 2

detail.jpg

Code name:Solid Light

Alter ego: unknown

Origin:

Primary power: Construct Creation ( level three/ 30 points)

Equipment: Literally nothing

Point Sheet

Stats

Total:

--Dexterity:0

--Vitality:0

--Intelligence: 3

--Speed:0

--Stamina: 0

(Weapon part of it)

--Strike(Short):3

--Projection(Mid):3

--Launch(Long): 3

--Accuracy: 3

550_geist.jpg

Code name:Mr.Knick-Knack

Alter ego:Unknown

Origin:

Primary power:Rummage (Level 3/ 30 points)

Equipment:literally Anything, depending on his power

Point Sheet

Stats

Total:

--Dexterity:3

--Vitality:0

--Intelligence: 3

--Speed:1

--Stamina: 3

(Weapon part of it)