Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10197 Captain America vs. Stephen Colbert (Character)

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

“Illegal Canadian immigrant pandemic, are we putting a moat up on the right boarder?”“A taste of their own medicean: Nike outsources Mexican jobs to African orphans.”“And Kim Kardashian: Bad Influence? Or the net Pope?”“This is the Colbert Report!”The theme music played as the boisterous crowd prematurely began chanting the name of their favorite television host, “STEPHEN STEPHEN STEPHEN!” they all rang out together. The host spun around in his office chair a few times while “raising the roof” his arms, telling them to keep on sending the love. “Thank you! Thank you!” he said as his chair began to slow its rotation. “We’re very pleased today to show you a new object to take space on my wall! Ladies and gentleman, the actual shield OF CAPTAIN AMERICA!”He pointed to the wall behind him and showed that Caps shield was actually on his wall, “And I will refuse to return it until he appears right here on the Report!”The crowd erupted in excitement. “We now have the countdown clock in the bottom right hand corner of your screen until Cap…” he began. Then a hole burst through the wall of the studio, and there stood Steve Rogers himself.“Ladies and Gentlemen! He’s here!” Mr. Colbert was bit shocked that he had come so soon. “Colbert, you satirical piece of trash,” the American icon stormed up to him, “how in blue blazes did you get a hold of my shield?”“That’s for me and my 12 writers to know, Cap,” he pressed a button under his desh and shield fell off his wall and through a hole in the ground.“What have you done with it!?” “Mr. America, is that is your real name, in order to get your shield back you need to face me in three separate totally fair challenges!”“What game are you playing at?”“A game I like to call ‘STEPHEN COLBERT VS. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE BATTLE OF THE REAL AMERICAN HEROES sponsored by DR. PEPPER TEN: TEN MANLY CALORIES per eight fluid ounces’!”“I’ll play your game, Colbert,” Cap folded his arms. “You have to Mr. America, and by the time we’re done America will have a new hero!”The crowd chanted, “STEPHEN STEPHEN STEPHEN!”-_-_:P_-_-So, Cap has to withstand three round of Stephen’s contest.ROUND 1 – Captain America must withstand a full interview session with Stephen without losing his cool, yelling, or getting visably angery.ROUND 2 – They will both participate in the main event of “DR. PEPPER TEN FIGHT NIGHT”, a boxing card, sponsored by DR. PEPPER TEN.ROUND 3 – Both will run for president and whoever wins the most votes win this round.Best two out of three win

Stephen would win the first round. Captain America is already pissed so it wouldn't be to hard to make him lose his cool. For round two Stephen would lose. There is no way in hell he could ever beat Captain America in a fight. For round three either could become presidency.

I met Colbert once, bit of a jerk. Cap=class act. Colbert may win one. Cap definetley wins number 2. Comedian or Captain friggin America for president. Easy win for Cap.

I met Colbert once, bit of a jerk. Cap=class act. Colbert may win one. Cap definetley wins number 2. Comedian or Captain friggin America for president. Easy win for Cap.

That is awesome! Where'd you meet him?

I wouldnt be surprised if Mr. Corbert's fans stuff the ballot box. They're crazy dedicated.

That is awesome! Where'd you meet him?

I wouldnt be surprised if Mr. Corbert's fans stuff the ballot box. They're crazy dedicated.

He was doing a book signing in Union Station in DC, but I actually met him when he was visiting a friend of his who I was an intern for at the time.

The power of Colbert's super pack and his fans I say could win against Captain America for presidency