Lotta Litter: 0

Rumble 20546 Killjoy vs. The Leprechaun
MATCH SCORE
Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Camp Half-Blood RP.

OMFG

Guest tomisntblue
Hey Tom, with your Sword of Hearts thing, would it be fatal if your dude misses the heart and hits someother part like his gut or something?

Yes

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Djgambrell
So...that means I can maybe have em both for greek? Sweet. Here's my draft 1.

Name: Balthazar "Baz" Fox

Pic: smallville-hartley34.jpg

Weapons:

*Compound Bow- Modern collapsible bow

*Kopis Short Sword

*Hand Crossbow- pistol gripped crossbow

*assasain's hidden blade

Equipment (Non Weapons):

*leather armor

Special Weapons (Magical Weapons etc...):

*Chameleon cloak- Capable of blending in with surrounding enviroment.

*Bullseye Archer's glove, allows Baz's hand to not tire from repeated bow stringings and helps ensure that he can grab a bow from the quiver and set it on the string without fail.

*Q.B.I(Quiver , bigger on the inside)- allows to hold a near-inumberable amount of arrows.

Bio: Growing up, Baz had to share everything with his twin sister. Given that their gender was different, this led to some akward moments. it is the one real thing, he had never forgiven her for. Not that he didn't love her, but as the years grew, he did everything he could to differentiate him from her. She wore grungy clothes and embraced precision along with her link to nature. he on the other hand, grabbed the nicest clothes he could, focused more on volume output and how to work in modern day. This only magnituded after they arrived at camp half-blood. Though thewir bickering never ceases to end, they love each other to the point where they'd give their lives several times over for the other.

Camp (Greek or Roman): Greek

Parents: Artemis

Abilities: Capable of firing a mass quantity of arrows in a ashort amount of time with great grouping. Natural at stealth.

Name: Virginia "Gigi" Fox

Pic: Abigail_Whistler_(Earth-26320).jpg

Weapons:

*Compound Bow- modern collapsible bow

*Archer's Glove, modified with cestus spikes/padding- helps with knotting arrow, emergency hand-to-hand weapon

* Xiphos Sword

* Collapsible Spear- spear head, plus five inch stub in short form. 5.5 feet at full height from blade to butt end.

*Pugio Dagger

Equipment (Non Weapons):

*Quiver

*hunter's of the moon net- weighted capture net, can either be fired from arrow or laid for a trap. Magical rope is nearly impossible to break by hand or via standard weaponry. Could hold a large-sized man almost indefinitely.

* Prey-killer arrows- magical arrows, conditioned through hephestaus' tempering techniques to be able to go through most armors and flesh. The ultimate armor piercer.

Bio: Born 3.2 minutes before her brother she saw herself as the older sister. She did her best to set examples on how to live with their special situation. Though it became apparent he didn't wish to be like her. That suited her just fine. She embraced her one with nature and happy-go-lucky attitude, but always made sure her brother never made a choice that he would regret. Upon coming to camp half-blood, she was quickly prized on her ability to make damn near any shot. Her brother was known for firing a torrent of fire. Such distinction between the two became fairly obvious, though what is a bunch of chatter from peers to her?

Parents: Artemis

Abilities: Animal ken, a natural affinity for understanding animals, she can understand their patterns as well as minor communication. Excellent at precision shots with bow. Great at setting traps, and one with nature.

Artemis is the virgin goddess so...

Guest KevinDWolf93
Artemis is the virgin goddess so...

Really? Hmm...k, let me think about that one. Ill figure somethign else out

EDIT: Ok, Pan will be a suffice replacement. Honeslty, I cant believe I forgot that...

Guest Djgambrell
Really? Hmm...k, let me think about that one. Ill figure somethign else out

EDIT: Ok, Pan will be a suffice replacement. Honeslty, I cant believe I forgot that...

Sorry again but pan is dead so you might have to go with Apollo.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Sorry again but pan is dead so you might have to go with Apollo.

Wow, i really suck at this, i shouldnt, but I do. Ok, yeah lets go with that....

Name: Atras Maximus

Age 17

Pic http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Darth.../Picture1-2.png

Weapons: Spatha: http://images.history-revisited.com/l/alia...st-cent-.jpg%0d Atras tries to emulate the Roman officers by carrying the cavalry spatha as opposed to the infantry gladias.

Pugio: The proper Roman Dagger the same that killed Caesar. http://www.legionsix.org/images/pugio2.jpg

Equipment leather armor he needs to be light and quick, roman helmet to cover the head.

Special weapons: His Shield looks like a typical ordinary shield but it deflects magic attacks and even can stop a bullet.

Bio: Growing up Atras was fascinated by the history of wars and warfare, he spent time studying military generals thru the ages from Alexander and Caesar to Sherman and Lee, and more modern strategist like Rommel and Patton, one day he was told the truth of his heritage, Atras went to the Roman camp to find his destiny and hone his fighting skills, he thinks of himself as a true Roman following the long traditions.

Camp: Roman

Parents: Mars (Ares)

Special abilities: Strategeist, excellent swordsman.

I'll have my other guy up soon

Guest tomisntblue

Note: I changed the ability of Rory's sword.

Character Sheet:

Name: Andro Victor

Pic:

Human_Warrior_1st_armor_by_reaper78.jpg

Weapons: Anything he can get his hands on.

Equipment (Non Weapons): Golden Nikes allow him to run at twice his normal speed and to jump twice as high as he otherwise could. As a result, they also increase his kicking power.

Swords of Victory

ist2_4771315-sword-cross-swords.jpg

Magical twin blades that can never be broken. When they're inactive they take the form of a single Necklace. This Necklace can be turned into one sword, and that sword can be split into two.

Bio: Like any other demi-god, Andro had trouble fitting it. This was due largely in part to his ADHD and Dyslexia, but also due to his cocky attitude. This attitude spawned from the fact that he seemed to always win, at any competition. It didn't matter if it were a mental game, like chess (despite the fact he barely understood the game) or a physical game, such as basketball, Andro was a natural winner. This was of course due to his heritage, which gave him a natural edge in competition. Compared to other demigods, his life has been pretty easy and he's only recently had to fight monsters. Once that started, it didn't take him long to find the the camp. On his way to the camp, he found a kitten which he saved and named Nebula. He hasn't had much time to get to know anyone, and hopes to make some friends here.

Parents: Nike

Abilities: Andro instantly develops the skills needed for any competition, allowing him to win at almost anything. He also has the ability is instantly master any weapon he needs for combat.

Name: Nebula

Pic:

lrg-1083-013pets-cat-dog.thumbnail.jpg

Bio: Nebula was a stray, until by chance Andro found her while battling monsters on his way to camp half blood.

Name: Rory Wilson

Pic:

tumblr_ll7tibrhFW1qebu78o1_400.jpg

Weapons: Bow and Arrows

Equipment (Non Weapons):

Sword of Hearts

ShatteredLoveSword.png

The Sword of Hearts will allow Rory to temporarily control the emotions of whomever it touches. The sword weighs 15 lbs, and is intended for someone with great strength - Rory is not this someone, and struggles when using it.

Bio: Rory is not like other Roman demi-gods. While most Roman children have an aptitude for war and for battle, Rory has none. He constantly feels inferior to other demi-gods, and lacks confidence in himself. Possessing virtually no skill in sword fighting, and having a sword that's too heavy for him to properly use, Rory prefers to use bows and arrows.

Camp (Greek or Roman): Roman

Parents: Cupid

Abilities: Rory posses the ability of "heart speak". This allows him to know the true intention behind what someone is saying.

Name: Atras Maximus

Age 17

Pic http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Darth.../Picture1-2.png

Weapons: Spatha: http://images.history-revisited.com/l/alia...st-cent-.jpg%0d Atras tries to emulate the Roman officers by carrying the cavalry spatha as opposed to the infantry gladias.

Pugio: The proper Roman Dagger the same that killed Caesar. http://www.legionsix.org/images/pugio2.jpg

Equipment leather armor he needs to be light and quick, roman helmet to cover the head.

Special weapons: His Shield looks like a typical ordinary shield but it deflects magic attacks and even can stop a bullet.

Bio: Growing up Atras was fascinated by the history of wars and warfare, he spent time studying military generals thru the ages from Alexander and Caesar to Sherman and Lee, and more modern strategist like Rommel and Patton, one day he was told the truth of his heritage, Atras went to the Roman camp to find his destiny and hone his fighting skills, he thinks of himself as a true Roman following the long traditions.

Camp: Roman

Parents: Mars (Ares)

Special abilities: Strategeist, excellent swordsman.

I'll have my other guy up soon

Name: Jerome

pic: http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeek...bitnewimage.jpg

Weapons: Telescopic staff he made it himself

Dagger: He stole it from somewhere http://getasword.com/276-342-thickbox/func...ttle-dagger.jpg

Throwing darts: They come in handy http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/de...hrowers_540.jpg

Equipment: Lockpick kit

Magic items: Stealth slippers he can move as quiet as a cat in these

Bio: Orphaned at a yound age he spent most of his life in the streets of New Orleans he was taken in by a fraternity of thieves where he learned the tolls of the trade like pickpocketing and lockpicking, he learned to look after himself, then one day a monster burst in on him and his shady friends, he escaped via secret passage where he met another demigod looking for camp halfblood the two teamed up and eventualy reached their destination, now he spends his days training.

Camp: Greek

Parents: Hephestas

Abilities: Sleight of hand, lockpicking real charmer with the ladies (He thinks)

greek:Animalius Rajom

son of Pan

Roman: Jesus R. N. (random numbers:p)

Son of Minerva

(i'll probably change this next week when i do the character sheet)

Guest tomisntblue
greek:Animalius Rajom

son of Pan

Roman: Jesus R. N. (random numbers:p)

Son of Minerva

(i'll probably change this next week when i do the character sheet)

Pan can't have children... being dead and all that jazz...

Wow, i really suck at this, i shouldnt, but I do. Ok, yeah lets go with that....

Not to pick on you or anything Kev but maybe you should change Abilities some on your characters now your kids are kids of Apollo.

he had it before he truly died, to keep nature alive.

And before that he was in hiding for 100s of years I believe.

Guest tomisntblue

Allow me to make a list of submitted characters:

omfgcomics

1) Julio Hernandez

2)

corvette1710

1) Sylvia Norton

2) James Burly

tomisntblue

1) Andro Victor w/ Nebula

2) Rory Wilson

djgambrell28

1) Mason Drayner

2) Jack Candrei

hamtaroblazex

1) Angelica Pólemos

2) Richard Sharp

The Blue Flame

1) Emma

2) Leon

KevinDWolf93

1) Balthazar "Baz" Fox

2) Virginia "Gigi" Fox

Mercenaryblade

1) Atras Maximus

2) Jerome

jesus20456

1) Animalius Rajom

2) Jesus R. N.

Total: 15

God Parents:

Pluto/Hades: l

Aquilon/Boreas: l

Nike/Victoria: l

Aries/Mars: lll

Hephaestus/Vulcan: l

Eros/Cupid: l

Fortuna: l

Apollo: lll

Minerva: l

Heracles/Hercules l

Aphrodite/Venus l

Gender Ratio

Female: 4 (24.6%)

Male: 13 (76.4%)

Guest Djgambrell

Character Sheet:

Name: Jack Candrei

Pic: Strong_Herakles_by_EricKemphfer.jpg

Weapons: Bow & Arrow, and Club

Equipment (Non Weapons): None

Special Weapons (Magical Weapons etc...): Unbreakable Cestus. ( Doubles strength. )

Gloves_001_by_moorgahaine.jpg

Bio: Jack was raised at camp Jupiter. He had knowledge of the outside world but only from his frequent visits to the outside. At age five he discovered his great strength whrn lifting a small boulder off of a friend. He constantly works to maintain his strength. He is a passionate person and would gladly give his life for a friend.

Parents: Hercules

Abilities: 2 ton strength. Adept wrestler. Archery. Womanizer.

Character Sheet:

Name: Mason Drayner

Pic: the_young_warrior_part_3_by_crayonmaniac.jpg

Weapons: 3 pound forge hammer.

Equipment (Non Weapons): Magic tool belt.

Special Weapons (Magical Weapons etc...): Celestial bronze flaming battle hammer ( grows but does not get heavier. )

War_Hammer_by_Inhalmoissa.jpg

Bio: Mason was never one for school. He made his friends through work. He had always been a worker. Serious at times but usually fun-loving.

Parents: Hephaestus

Abilities: Mechanical Aptitude: He has amazing mechanical abilities (even for children of Hephaestus); he can manipulate a megaphone to say "The cow says moo" and build a working helicopter out of pipe cleaners.

He can understand and sense machinery and has the ability to operate machines he has never had experience with.

Because Mason is a demigod child of Hephaestus, he can instinctively fly or drive any mechanical vehicle, including cars, trains, or helicopters.

Trap Detection: Mason can also sense traps, shown when he saw the hidden trap meant to catch Festus, and when he knew where all the defense mechanisms in Midas's yard.

Fire Immunity

Pyrokinesis: He can sense heat and flames. Can throw fireballs/fire bolts, fire blasts and (if he concentrates hard enough), columns of fire. Can increase the heat of his fire, enough to shoot white hot flames from his finger that can melt through a chain link. Can create walls of fire. This is his main defensive use of his powers.

Name: Emma

Pic: archer_ragnarok.jpg

Weapons: Dagger (Celestial bronze)

Equipment: Dagger Sheath, Magical Quiver that has unlimited arrows. (Given to her by Apollo) Also whatever arrow the users wishes to use it's magically that type of arrow like Sonic arrows, Silver arrows, exploding arrows, Trip wire arrows etc. And the arrows can be of the Elements Fire, Wind, Earth, Water/Ice, Lightning.

Special Weapons: Magical Silver bow that appears and disappears at the wishes of the owner. (Given to her from Artemis) It is also magically strong and springy.

(Her Magical Bow and Quiver)

Robbit_bow-and-arrow.gif

Bio: Like most demigods monsters tried killing Emma but these attack came a very early age of 5. This made her mom move a lot with her daughter to make sure her child wouldn't be hurt. Emma's mom told her daughter why monsters attacked her because she was the most special kid in the world. Told her of father the god of the sun Apollo, how they fell in love because they both loved music, the arts, and poetry. At the age of 6 she was attacked by a monster and her mother dyed protecting her allowing Emma to run away to a forest near by. The monster cased her and corned the poor girl but before the monster strikes the little girl a arrow goes through it's head. None other then the Goddess of the hunt Artemis saved her niece and took her in finding out she was her brother's daughter. She took Emma along with her Hunters and taught her how to use the bow, to hunt, to make traps for animals and monsters alike.

Artemis allowed Emma to hunt at her side and gave her the Silver bow all the hunters have. After a long days hunt it became a tradition for Emma to sing songs she learn from her mom at camp for the hunters and Artemis. Artemis took care of her like she was her own daughter and the hunters treated her like a little sister. After 6 months of traveling and hunter with the hunters Artemis made up her mind Emma should be taken to camp half blood. Emma didn't want to go because she grow to love Artemis almost as much as her late mother and she loved the hunters like sisters. She wanted to live with them forever and get Artemis' Blessing turning her into one of the goddess's hunters. Artemis would tell Emma this would be for her own good to met her brothers and sisters from Apollo's side. And that once she is old enough she would make her one of the hunters if she still wanted to be one. Emma still didn't like the idea but she trusted Artemis more than anyone so she went along with it.

Once at camp half blood she was one of the best Archers in all of the Apollo cabin because her being a daughter of Apollo and being taught by Artemis how to use a bow. One night her father visited her telling her how much he loved her and her mother that he was always watching them. Also that he was so sorry he couldn't protect her mother and she was one of the only women he ever loved. She told him she understood and that she loved her daddy giving him a hug. Apollo gave her a magical quiver he made and then he magically made it matched her silver bow he then left telling her this quiver will help keep her safe. And he'll be keep his eye on his favorite daughter. In these last 6 months she trained with other weapons besides a bow but the only other weapon she uses besides her bow is a dagger Chiron gave her.

Parents: Apollo

Abilities: Can heal people by singing a song, She can curse others to only speak in rhyming couplets that can take days or even weeks to wear off, She has photokinesis the ability to control light since her father is the god of the sun, she is a natural musician, natural healer, and very good at the arts since Apollo is the patron of the arts.

Name: Leon

Pic: Blond.jpg

Equipment: Magical Red Roses that makes Leon more attractive when a girl smells the scent of his rose.

Special Weapons: Rapier Celestial bronze (Aka Fencing sword) turns into Pin button when not in use.

Bio: Leon Grow up with a lot of friends and the girls loved him. He had a great life besides the whole monsters trying to kill him thing after awhile he ended up at the Roman camp. Were he became popular with the girls even though must of them are focused on war and most the guys looked down on him because his lack of willingness to fight. However he over came this with helping the brute Roman guys with the ladies and hooking them up. Leon hates fighting because he think his to pretty to fight and that his Venus gift to woman kind. "Why fight monsters when you can be making out with girls" is one of his catch phrases. He gave himself the nickname "The Red Rose" because his his mastery of romance. His cocky, flirty, and charming but under it all he has a good heart. He will do anything to protect one of his friends and secretly wishes to find a girl he can fall in love with.

He gave himself his own personal theme song for his life

Parents: Venus

Abilities: He can attract the opposite gender when they walk by (as thier mother was a seductress in greek myths).

Magical control over clothes, makeup, and jewelry, mentioned by the Stoll brothers in The Demigod Files.

Minor degree of love magic. Ability to change their physical features because Aphrodite is also the goddess of beauty.

Has the ability to charmspeak: allowing them to influence other people by speaking their opinion.

The ability to speak fluent French as it is "the language of love" as mentioned by Boreas.

They also have incredibly adept social cuing abilities to the point where they can almost read minds, as evidenced by both Drew's threat to expose Piper and Piper's understanding of Chiron and Annabeth's silent conversation.

Guest Djgambrell
Name: Emma

Pic: archer_ragnarok.jpg

Weapons: Dagger (Celestial bronze)

Equipment: Dagger Sheath, Magical Quiver that has unlimited arrows. (Given to her by Apollo) Also whatever arrow the users wishes to use it's magically that type of arrow like Sonic arrows, Silver arrows, exploding arrows, Trip wire arrows etc. And the arrows can be of the Elements Fire, Wind, Earth, Water/Ice, Lightning.

Special Weapons: Magical Silver bow that appears and disappears at the wishes of the owner. (Given to her from Artemis) It is also magically strong and springy.

(Her Magical Bow and Quiver)

Robbit_bow-and-arrow.gif

Bio: Like most demigods monsters tried killing Emma but these attack came a very early age of 5. This made her mom move a lot with her daughter to make sure her child wouldn't be hurt. Emma's mom told her daughter why monsters attacked her because she was the most special kid in the world. Told her of father the god of the sun Apollo, how they fell in love because they both loved music, the arts, and poetry. At the age of 6 she was attacked by a monster and her mother dyed protecting her allowing Emma to run away to a forest near by. The monster cased her and corned the poor girl but before the monster strikes the little girl a arrow goes through it's head. None other then the Goddess of the hunt Artemis saved her niece and took her in finding out she was her brother's daughter. She took Emma along with her Hunters and taught her how to use the bow, to hunt, to make traps for animals and monsters alike.

Artemis allowed Emma to hunt at her side and gave her the Silver bow all the hunters have. After a long days hunt it became a tradition for Emma to sing songs she learn from her mom at camp for the hunters and Artemis. Artemis took care of her like she was her own daughter and the hunters treated her like a little sister. After 6 months of traveling and hunter with the hunters Artemis made up her mind Emma should be taken to camp half blood. Emma didn't want to go because she grow to love Artemis almost as much as her late mother and she loved the hunters like sisters. She wanted to live with them forever and get Artemis' Blessing turning her into one of the goddess's hunters. Artemis would tell Emma this would be for her own good to met her brothers and sisters from Apollo's side. And that once she is old enough she would make her one of the hunters if she still wanted to be one. Emma still didn't like the idea but she trusted Artemis more than anyone so she went along with it.

Once at camp half blood she was one of the best Archers in all of the Apollo cabin because her being a daughter of Apollo and being taught by Artemis how to use a bow. One night her father visited her telling her how much he loved her and her mother that he was always watching them. Also that he was so sorry he couldn't protect her mother and she was one of the only women he ever loved. She told him she understood and that she loved her daddy giving him a hug. Apollo gave her a magical quiver he made and then he magically made it matched her silver bow he then left telling her this quiver will help keep her safe. And he'll be keep his eye on his favorite daughter. In these last 6 months she trained with other weapons besides a bow but the only other weapon she uses besides her bow is a dagger Chiron gave her.

Parents: Apollo

Abilities: Can heal people by singing a song, She can curse others to only speak in rhyming couplets that can take days or even weeks to wear off, She has photokinesis the ability to control light since her father is the god of the sun, she is a natural musician, natural healer, and very good at the arts since Apollo is the patron of the arts.

Name: Leon

Pic: Blond.jpg

Equipment: Magical Red Rose that makes Leon more attractive when a girl smells the scent of his rose.

Special Weapons: Rapier (Aka Fencing sword) turns into Pin button when not in use.

Bio: Leon Grow up with a lot of friends and the girls loved him. He had a great life besides the whole monsters trying to kill him thing after awhile he ended up at the Roman camp. Were he became popular with the girls even though must of them are focused on war and most the guys looked down on him because his lack of willingness to fight. However he over came this with helping the brute Roman guys with the ladies and hooking them up. Leon hates fighting because he think his to pretty to fight and that his Venus gift to woman kind. "Why fight monsters when you can be making out with girls" is one of his catch phrases. He gave himself the nickname "The Red Rose" because his his mastery of romantic. His cocky, flirty, and charming but under it all he has a good heart. He will do anything to protect one of his friends and secretly wishes to find a girl he can fall in love with.

He gave himself his own personal theme song for his life

Parents: Venus

Abilities: He can attract the opposite gender when they walk by (as thier mother was a seductress in greek myths).

Magical control over clothes, makeup, and jewelry, mentioned by the Stoll brothers in The Demigod Files.

Minor degree of love magic. Ability to change their physical features because Aphrodite is also the goddess of beauty.

Has the ability to charmspeak: allowing them to influence other people by speaking their opinion.

The ability to speak fluent French as it is "the language of love" as mentioned by Boreas.

They also have incredibly adept social cuing abilities to the point where they can almost read minds, as evidenced by both Drew's threat to expose Piper and Piper's understanding of Chiron and Annabeth's silent conversation.

I think I'm gay now. Also Tom I want you to post the parents names next to the character in your list.

Guest tomisntblue
Allow me to make a list of submitted characters:

omfgcomics

1) Julio Hernandez (Pluto)

2)

corvette1710

1) Sylvia Norton (Aquilon)

2) James Burly (Apollo)

tomisntblue

1) Andro Victor w/ Nebula (Nike)

2) Rory Wilson (Cupid)

*3) Emerald (Trvia)

djgambrell28

1) Mason Drayner (Volcan)

2) Jack Candrei (Herakles)

hamtaroblazex

1) Angelica Pólemos (Ares)

2) Richard Sharp (Fortuna)

The Blue Flame

1) Emma (Apollo)

2) Leon (Venus)

KevinDWolf93

1) Balthazar "Baz" Fox (Apollo)

2) Virginia "Gigi" Fox (Apollo)

Mercenaryblade

1) Atras Maximus (Aries)

2) Jerome (Hephaestus)

jesus20456

1) Animalius Rajom (Pan?)

2) Jesus R. N. (Minerva)

Total: 18

God Parents:

Pluto/Hades: 1

Aquilon/Boreas: 1

Nike/Victoria: 1

Aries/Mars: 2

Hephaestus/Vulcan: 2

Eros/Cupid: 1

Fortuna: 1

Apollo: 4

Minerva: 1

Heracles/Hercules 1

Aphrodite/Venus 1

Hecate/Trivia 1

Gender Ratio

Female: 5 (27.7%)

Male: 13 (73.3%)

Guest tomisntblue
IC "Your not gay because you think I'm sexy that just means you have eyes." Leon says with a sly smile.

IC Andro stabs Leon in the face and says, "You were annoying"

jk (obviously) :ph34r: