MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Camp Half-Blood RP.

OMFG

Guest tomisntblue
Muahaha!

And, Tom's pic was fine a second ago.

It was a picture of a teen wrapped in White/Gold armor.

I took it down, I decided to use it for my other character. I'm working on the bio now, I just wanted to have that bit up.

Edit: I put the pic back up, I'll change it if I find something better.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took it down, I decided to use it for my other character. I'm working on the bio now, I just wanted to have that bit up.

Edit: I put the pic back up, I'll change it if I find something better.

Ah, ok.

Name: James Burly

Pic: truegamesoct21.jpg

Weapons: Short sword, shield on bow

Equipment: Shield attached to bow, Celestial Bronze armor covering most of body, armor enchanted by Apollo to be repellent of magic (in other words, magical items won't do damage to the armor, but the physical form of the weapon will)

Special Weapons: Enchanted Bow w/shield covering, enchanted by Ares for a favor he did him, sets things on fire

Bio: Born in 1990, he's been at Camp Half-Blood year-round since he was nine years old, and is undeniably the most experienced camper there. He is one of the few in the camp that's survived to adulthood and has been on six quests. The first one he failed, which upset him greatly, but the next five were all completed successfully. He has several serious scars running along places like his back, his arms, his legs... his head, his face, etc. On his third quest, Ares granted him an enchantment to any of his weapons or armor. He chose his bow to be enhanced further with flame enchantments. On his fifth quest, he freed Apollo from a prison that was being guarded by a horde of Cyclops. And so then, Apollo as well granted him an enchantment as a reward. It went on like this for a while, except with less god-saving and more... exterminating things.

Camp: Greek

Godly Parent: Apollo

Guest Djgambrell

Character Sheet:

Name: Mason Drayner

Pic:Strong_Herakles_by_EricKemphfer.jpg

Weapons: 3 pound forge hammer.

Equipment (Non Weapons): Magic tool belt.

Special Weapons (Magical Weapons etc...): Celestial bronze flaming battle hammer ( grows but does not get heavier. )

War_Hammer_by_Inhalmoissa.jpg

Bio: Mason was never one for school. He made his friends through work. He had always been a worker. Serious at times but usually fun-loving.

Camp (Greek or Roman): Greek

Parents: Hephaestus

Abilities: Mechanical Aptitude: He has amazing mechanical abilities (even for children of Hephaestus); he can manipulate a megaphone to say "The cow says moo" and build a working helicopter out of pipe cleaners.

He can understand and sense machinery and has the ability to operate machines he has never had experience with.

Because Mason is a demigod child of Hephaestus, he can instinctively fly or drive any mechanical vehicle, including cars, trains, or helicopters.

Trap Detection: Mason can also sense traps, shown when he saw the hidden trap meant to catch Festus, and when he knew where all the defense mechanisms in Midas's yard.

Fire Immunity

Pyrokinesis: He can sense heat and flames. Can throw fireballs/fire bolts, fire blasts and (if he concentrates hard enough), columns of fire. Can increase the heat of his fire, enough to shoot white hot flames from his finger that can melt through a chain link. Can create walls of fire. This is his main defensive use of his powers.

No...
Because Leo is a demigod child of Hephaestus, he can instinctively fly or drive any mechanical vehicle, including cars, trains, or helicopters.

Trap Detection: Leo can also sense traps, shown when he saw the hidden trap meant to catch Festus, and when he knew where all the defense mechanisms in Midas's yard.

:ph34r:

Guest tomisntblue
:ph34r:

actually, I don't think he did. I was helping him with his character and sent him that from Leo's page so he could see what powers he'd be able to have. SO he got it from me, and I got it from Leo.

Guest tomisntblue

Character Sheet:

Name: Rory Wilson

Pic:

tumblr_ll7tibrhFW1qebu78o1_400.jpg

Weapons: Bow and Arrows

Equipment (Non Weapons):

Special Weapons (Magical Weapons etc...): ShatteredLoveSword.png

Much like Cupid's arrows, the Sword of the Heart can cause a person to fall in love, provided it pierces their heart (as long as the person is not resistant to the spell). Piercing an foes heart with this blade will do no damage, but otherwise the magical swords acts just like any other sword. The sword weighs 13 lbs, and is intended for someone with great strength - Rory is not this someone.

Bio: Rory is not like other Roman demi-gods. While most Roman children have an aptitude for war and for battle, Rory has none. He constantly feels inferior to other demi-gods, and lacks confidence in himself.

Camp (Greek or Roman): Roman

Parents: Cupid

Guest tomisntblue
Why do we even have different camps?

The story clearly says that the camps are together.

Edit: Let's just have the camps merge into one big camp.

We could do it to where the camps are just now merging. So start it off with the first day of the camps being together.

Guest tomisntblue
I have to discuss this with Omfg... at length.

My vote is to have it where (if we go with one camp) we have it to where we can play both at the camp, and send one on a mission at a time. Like how it is in UWT.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Character Sheet:

Name: Rory Wilson

Pic:

tumblr_ll7tibrhFW1qebu78o1_400.jpg

Weapons:

Equipment (Non Weapons):

Special Weapons (Magical Weapons etc...): ShatteredLoveSword.png

Much like Cupid's arrows, the Sword of the Heart can cause a person to fall in love, provided it pierces their heart (as long as the person is not resistant to the spell). Piercing an foes heart with this blade will do no damage, but otherwise the magical swords acts just like any other sword.

Bio: Rory is not like other Roman demi-gods. While most Roman children have an aptitude for war and for battle, Rory has none. He constantly feels inferior to other demi-gods, and lacks confidence in himself.

Camp (Greek or Roman): Roman

Parents: Cupid

Oh...my....god....RORY THE ROMAN! You bastard, i wish I had thought of that :ph34r:. Clevah girl.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ok, quick poll, cause Im not sure how the demi-god sex ratio will turn out, Ill poll it. Should my character be a guy or girl?

Guest tomisntblue
Ok, quick poll, cause Im not sure how the demi-god sex ratio will turn out, Ill poll it. Should my character be a guy or girl?

Well, tag avatars allow for one girl and one boy... so you might as well have one girl character (coming from the only guy to currently have 2 characters and both are male)

Guest KevinDWolf93
Well, tag avatars allow for one girl and one boy... so you might as well have one girl character (coming from the only guy to currently have 2 characters and both are male)

Eh, I wanna see how I get far on one, though...hmm, is there still the clause that one has to be roman and the other greek? Cause I wanted to try a twin idea. If not, just pick a gender, plz.

Guest Djgambrell
Eh, I wanna see how I get far on one, though...hmm, is there still the clause that one has to be roman and the other greek? Cause I wanted to try a twin idea. If not, just pick a gender, plz.

chicks man.

Guest tomisntblue

Well, given that the Greek and Roman gods are the same beings being worshiped differently and having different aspects of their personalities magnified, twins could work even with different camps. But, I'll cast my for girl, just because we have yet to have a female character.