Dr. Facilier: 1

Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Administratar challenge

Guest white wraith

Guest white wraith

Dark Ranger X, Tarvius, Landon, and Threedark I have a challenge for you four. I want to see which one of you has the best knowledge of the fantasy world. An if you four agree to challenge each other in this four way match I made. Then I will pick ten members of the CBUB to ask you one question each. Also you only get one chance to get each question right and whoever does the best 1 out of 10 questions wins.

Ok. This is stupid. Not only are most admins not going to see this, not only are we all on the Internet, which ruins the point of any information challenge, but you spelled administrator wrong in the title.

Ok. This is stupid. Not only are most admins not going to see this, not only are we all on the Internet, which ruins the point of any information challenge, but you spelled administrator wrong in the title.

GUESS WHAT. YOU ARE RONG. TARVIUS IS VIEWING THIS RITE NOW.

SO IS M BISON BUT HE IS NOT REALLY AN ADMIN. :unsure:

Guest white wraith
We'd just cheat and ensure that we all win.
You administrators are not scared to take me up on my little challenge are you? An the ten questions you would be ask to test your knowledge of the world of fiction? :unsure:

Guest force_echo
You administrators are not scared to take me up on my little challenge are you? An the ten questions you would be ask to test your knowledge of the world of fiction? :unsure:

And why couldn't they just google the answers to your questions, like Landon suggests?

Guest Hayesmeister5651
And why couldn't they just google the answers to your questions, like Landon suggests?

No honor in a win like that

Guest bigballerju
You administrators are not scared to take me up on my little challenge are you? An the ten questions you would be ask to test your knowledge of the world of fiction? :D

Your asking for it....... :unsure:

Looks like someone got banned

Nah, unless he did something more severe behind the scenes, he was probably just kicked.

And while he had three matches up, too. Wow.

Guest Djgambrell
Nah, unless he did something more severe behind the scenes, he was probably just kicked.

And while he had three matches up, too. Wow.

Kicked?

Kicked?

Well, someone that's been here longer can probably explain it better than me, but I think it essentially means your user name gets deleted, but not outright banned, so you can create another account with the same user name after a given time.